Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Why man is not allowed into hell

page: 4
9
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76
 




Can you explain your version of Watchers?


I'm talking about the Watchers as outlined in the book of Enoch. The ones who were originally in charge of helping leaders of nations to do God's will, but led them astray instead. The ones who were condemned and bound right before the great flood.




posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7
reply to post by jhill76
 


With all due respect- All of the Arch-Angels are already here! I called for them. Raphael is mine. The End times are already happening, just not like we were taught in church.


That is not accurate, as they are in a meeting as of now. They will not come here, if a meeting is taking place. You cannot be assigned an arc, arcs are over many other angels. They will not stay assigned to one person.
edit on 22-6-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7
 


have you seen other peoples eyes turn black??, or the orbs of energy jump from person to person?
i do believe there is a battle going on as we speak as well!.. and i do think it involves aliens angels. demons. and all of what you had said..
are you saying that the battle is being fought from the demons and all that evil from taking over us humans?..
and the angels and aliens and what not are the fighting for us trying to keep the evil out from all humans?



posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined
 




However, I also had the notion that the corrupt "Watchers" might also be bound below the earth and were the ones who gather up all of their power to give to the Beast and/or the Anti-Christ.


They are bound in the prison above.



And I said to the Grigori: 'I saw your brethren and their works, and their great torments, and I prayed for them, but the Lord has condemned them to be under earth till heaven and earth shall end for ever.'


This is the below I commonly speak of.
edit on 22-6-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by Deetermined
 




However, I also had the notion that the corrupt "Watchers" might also be bound below the earth and were the ones who gather up all of their power to give to the Beast and/or the Anti-Christ.


They are bound in the prison above.


I'm sorry, my memory is failing me.

Who are these that don't have kingdoms but give their power to the Beast for one hour?

Revelation 17:12-13


12) And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

13) These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
edit on 22-6-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76
 


What do you know of why the 1/3rds of the angels and other beings chose to leave God? What were their intentions or desires for doing so? When they left, did they know they would be punished? If they did know, what would be worth the punishment? Or did they collectively believe that they could somehow overthrow God?

You said before that these demons know only pure hatred; are they not angels? How/why do they only know hatred? What do they hate?



posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by trollz
 




What do you know of why the 1/3rds of the angels and other beings chose to leave God?


To be frank, Satan laid out a long list of things that can be accomplished if this happened. Some others have since wanted nothing to do with him, after they see what he said didn't come true.



Or did they collectively believe that they could somehow overthrow God?


This was promised by Satan, and they believed it.



You said before that these demons know only pure hatred; are they not angels? How/why do they only know hatred? What do they hate?


Father gave them emotion as well. But, they hate all that cling to the true God.



posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76
 


When the TELEPATHIC Link turns on in TEXAS..Let me know OK. The Earth will be transformed into Heaven..A new Earth. There is no up or down..there are only other planets. Where do the Aliens and UFO'S fit into all of this?? I do not know. I have however been taken by these beings from a Bridge in Charleston, West Virginia near the Amtrak Station and put on another Bridge about 1 or 2 miles from where I was located. I was en-route to work for US Customs and Border Patrol in Piegan, Montana. I was found walking around in shock and had to return to my home town.



posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined
 


Post answered below.
edit on 22-6-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76
 


I'm very curious as to what these things are that Satan claimed could be accomplished. Also, is it possible to explain how they believed they could overthrow God?
What are the beliefs of these demons that causes them to have such hatred for followers of God?

Are Lucifer and Satan the same being, or two different beings? Apologies if that was answered somewhere and I missed it.

In the Urantia Book, it mentions two beings known as Caligastia and Daligastia. Are these real beings? If so, what is their role?



posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76
 


Sorry for the confusion, the verses I posted are in Revelation 17:12-13.

Edit: I changed it in my original post so not to confuse anyone else either.
edit on 22-6-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by trollz
 




I'm very curious as to what these things are that Satan claimed could be accomplished.


I cannot give that account of what was said.



What are the beliefs of these demons that causes them to have such hatred for followers of God?


I am unaware, I have not spoken to one, to ask.



Are Lucifer and Satan the same being, or two different beings? Apologies if that was answered somewhere and I missed it.


They are one and the same. His angels refer to him as Lucifer.



In the Urantia Book, it mentions two beings known as Caligastia and Daligastia. Are these real beings? If so, what is their role?


Those terms are describing Lucifer, and his chief angel.



posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Oh, God. (and I use the term as a figure of speach as I am not a believer)

We have an angel amongst us.

Why not, some people on here think they are a reptilian so Why not someone who believes their an angel?

I really wonder if people are just joking around or they are really mentally ill. It's scary!

There is always the possibility that they are telling the truth, but I doubt if we had a genuine reptilian, angel or EBE they would visit a internet forum to get their message across.

Seriously, the only way I can sleep at night is assuming most of you guys (and gals) are joking.
edit on 22-6-2012 by mwood because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined
 




Who are these that don't have kingdoms but give their power to the Beast for one hour?


They are ordinary people, who will be set up as leaders. After this, they will relinquish power over to the beast.



posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwood
Oh, God. (and I use the term as a figure of speach as I am not a believer)

We have an angel amongst us.

Why not, some people on here think they are a reptilian so Why not someone who believes their an angel?

I really wonder if people are just joking around or they are really mentally ill. It's scary!

There is always the possibility that they are telling the truth, but I doubt if we had a genuine reptilian, angel or EBE they would visit a internet forum to get their message across.

Seriously, the only way I can sleep at night is assuming most of you guys (and gals) are joking.
edit on 22-6-2012 by mwood because: (no reason given)


Perhaps you might try exercise then... as opposed to reading our forum...

If subjects here keep you up at night... i would question how serious you take this forum




posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by trollz
 




I'm very curious as to what these things are that Satan claimed could be accomplished.


I cannot give that account of what was said.



What are the beliefs of these demons that causes them to have such hatred for followers of God?


I am unaware, I have not spoken to one, to ask.



Are Lucifer and Satan the same being, or two different beings? Apologies if that was answered somewhere and I missed it.


They are one and the same. His angels refer to him as Lucifer.



In the Urantia Book, it mentions two beings known as Caligastia and Daligastia. Are these real beings? If so, what is their role?


Those terms are describing Lucifer, and his chief angel.


The Urantia book mentions Caligastia, Daligastia, Satan and Lucifer as being 4 different beings, like here: "(754.3) 67:1.2 In the course of this inspection Satan informed Caligastia of Lucifer’s then proposed “Declaration of Liberty,”". Does the Urantia Book contain falsities? Is the entire book fiction?
What is the name of the chief angel of Satan/Lucifer?



posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon
 


Actually, it's because they're trying to determine whether or not to take it seriously that's probably keeping them up at night! Doubt is a powerful thing! LOL!



posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by trollz
 




What is the name of the chief angel of Satan/Lucifer?


I am unaware, as I do not speak with them.



Does the Urantia Book contain falsities? Is the entire book fiction?


I am unaware, I have not read of this book. Your question about the two entities, I asked another for that information.



posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
What are the rules or laws to go by in Heaven. Also, is there a fear of overpopulation in Heaven?
edit on 22-6-2012 by NorthKorea because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by Akragon
 


Actually, it's because they're trying to determine whether or not to take it seriously that's probably keeping them up at night! Doubt is a powerful thing! LOL!


Have you read this thread of Jhills?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

He IS dead on the money with his OP... who is to say he isn't in this thread as well?

Many people doubt what i say as well.... but as i've said many times... there is a difference between assuming you know something... and knowing you know something.






new topics

top topics



 
9
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join