It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA preparing to arm Syrian rebels.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by satron

I'm not sure if you know my stance on the Media news... All Media News?

Your News source: Spins, Slants or STRAIGHT OUT LIES!

I read it. I also gave my own thoughts

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Opfor

The moment I saw 'RT', I knew it would be something along this line would come up after all the news about the Russian Cargo Ship that was stopped by the Brits.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by disfugured

Obviously you missed my point.

My point; Seeing how you would not enjoy another nation arming dissidents in your country and supporting mayhem nation/region wide! How do you think the Syrians feel? I bet the same way you would! Its very simple logic.

Edit: I know you can purchase better arms in your own country but its hard to find another country that have matchable weapons in superiority.

edit on 21-6-2012 by disfugured because: (no reason given)

You missed my point, I think. I welcome Russian arms for dissidents, but NOT the Chinese knockoffs.

What makes you think I would cringe at arms imports to the US?

hell, SOMEONE has to override the capricious whims of the ATF in matters of import and available variety!

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by disfugured
Edit: I know you can purchase better arms in your own country but its hard to find another country that have matchable weapons in superiority.

Well so much for that argument eh Neno?

Well, to be fair, the ATF IS trying to put a stop to that activity here - they would rather send our good stuff to the Mexican Cartels!

The good stuff just isn't as available as it ought to be, so why not bring it in from over yonder?

It's not as available as he seems to think, but what is IS better!

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
The USA has a history of arming terrorists and also has a history of the most military interventions out there so this is not surprising and others have been saying the same thing a lot.

The Rebel terrorists have met with US seniority recently:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In which:

A senior Free Syrian Army representative met in the past week at the US State Department with the US ambassador to Syria, Robert Ford and Frederick Hoff, special coordinator for the Middle East, sources have confirmed.

and they also want SAM systems:

Syrian rebels have held meetings with senior US government officials in Washington as pressure mounts on the US to authorise a shipment of heavy weapons, including surface-to-air missiles to combat the Assad regime, the Daily Telegraph has learned

Yea they want heavy weapons and SAMs, but god forbid if Russia sends them repaired helicopters so that the government can kill the terrorists.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

The Rebel terrorists have met with US seniority recently:

Well... since you refer to them as "rebel terrorists" right up front, applying a value judgement, I guess we know which camp you are firmly in.

What IS a "rebel terrorist", anyhow, a terrorist that fights his own terrorists, rebelling against them?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join