It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Early warning

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I think getting of this rock is not to far off at all. And that is what really got me thinking about a type of early warning system. Much like the the network of early warning systems for missiles.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Legion2024

I doubt if we will be able to send a manned craft outside our solar system in my lifetime unfortunately (now 45) but I hope my son gets to see it (who is 5) or even take part in it.

I have waited my entire life to either see us develop a credible space program, or for aliens to return.

I think I have more of a chance that the aliens will visit us again before we get our act together, I would love to see that before my time is up.

Peace -> Mickierocksman

edit on 22/6/2012 by Mickierocksman because: Even if it is just to poke fun at the different religions and find out that they did indeed have a hand in the creation or advancement of our species.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Mickierocksman

Australian Space Research

Yeah 36 here, and would love things to move along a lot faster, But at lest our children can aspire to be the best that they can be and have opportunity to be in the Australian Space program.

edit on 22-6-2012 by Legion2024 because: It would be interisting to find out, and gauge the reactions of the believers and non believers a like

<< 1   >>

join