It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mormon Lady Experiences Hell OBE/NDE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I know some people are going around saying that your beliefs determine what kind of afterlife or NDE experience one has.I know because when I was a New Ager, I, at one point, believed this. I would hear a lot of these New Age Gurus who would talk about their supernatural experiences in astral world not being negative by not letting the mind focus on those things. But what about those people who are from different religions and end up having NDES where they see Hell and Demons and claim that what they've seen was so real?

Testimony of a former mormon woman Kay Lynn Trimble who had a near death experience and out of body experience and went to hell

Host: You were looking forward to a blissful life after death

Guest: Yes, In our particular religion we were taught that we could become like God there would be other Gods and that we would go to the Celestial Kingdom.Well, Instead I found my spirit being sucked down into the very pits of Hell itself and I saw that place and I heard Demons screaming, " We got another one!" and it is so horrible that I pray to God that no one ever has to go into that place, and I heard people screaming in agony just begging, " Why am I here? Why am I here?" and that's what I was saying, is why am I here? and what is this place? because you see the church we belonged to did not believe in Hell or the Cross.

Host: Well, sometimes, doctors have said this is just a psychological playback of something you believed in as a child but you didn't believe in Hell and you didn't have any idea and yet you said you felt your body being sucked down into it in your spirit?

Guest: Yes, it was my spirit was going down into the pits of Hell and it was black and dark with a lot of flames and a tremendous amount of heat.

Host: I mean, did you feel this in your spirit?

Guest: Yes, I felt like I was being smothered and I heard demons laughing and saying," We got another one!"

edit on 21-6-2012 by EfficientP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP

Those who go never return she is a liar..
Or she chewed to much on something while mormanizing as a morman perhaps

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
if you're a douchebag and you go out in a negative emotional state you'll have a hellish life inbetween your current body and the next. it doesn't matter what you believe. YOu can chant jesus all day long, that doesn't matter

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by biggmoneyme

By the gods, how do you no yourself may i ask?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
reply to post by biggmoneyme

By the gods, how do you no yourself may i ask?

Exact same way you "know" she is a liar, and when you go there you dont come back.

You dont know anymore than bigmoneyme does.

edit on 21-6-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

But, I know of these things. No man is allowed down there, not even the ones from above. The furthest man can go is the sitting area. If above needs to talk to below, it is done on common ground, not there.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

But, I know of these things. No man is allowed down there, not even the ones from above. The furthest man can go is the sitting area. If above needs to talk to below, it is done on common ground, not there.

And im just supposed to take your word on this right?

Why should i beleive this over any other of the myrad religions take on the afterlife? After all, your just one man with his opinion.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

And im just supposed to take your word on this right?

Why should i beleive this over any other of the myrad religions take on the afterlife? After all, your just one man with his opinion.

Because this it what is. Others may claim to know, but i truly know. If I have an opinion, I will state this. I will send you a private message.

You are correct to a point, once you are marked by below, you cannot go back. This is for man and above.
edit on 21-6-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

All fair, but i hope you can understand my doubt. There have been thousands of false prophets through the ages. Just read though a couple days posts on ATS and you will find many of them here.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

All fair, but i hope you can understand my doubt. There have been thousands of false prophets through the ages. Just read though a couple days posts on ATS and you will find many of them here.

Prophecy is for man. I will be in touch soon.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

Wellll c'mon.........
Don't just leave the rest of us hanging............

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by jewells

reply to post by jhill76

Wellll c'mon.........
Don't just leave the rest of us hanging............

A direct question will need to be asked, then I can reply. I told him I will private message him on his doubts. I will not share why he thinks the way he does on an open board.

If you are asking how do I know, please states this, as I am not given unto assumptions.
edit on 22-6-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
there are also nde's of atheists who go to hell and pray and then end u in heaven.

so whos right?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by soon2beaher
there are also nde's of atheists who go to hell and pray and then end u in heaven.

so whos right?
riiiiight yeah er just one question son... stories hocus pocus.
Electrical functions of the brain and endorphenes from the bodies natural response to
death to ease the suffering before oblivion is what it is all about.Unless you can prove life
after death that is
i await your reply with anticipation prove to me?

new topics

top topics

join