It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

im new so please comment and maybe even help me out

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrvhdg
reply to post by pheonix358

do you believe in the 2012 proficies

Many don't care and some do, but many people on here use English as a second language so correct spelling is kinda important. Try using spell check and depending on what browser you use spell check can be added so it works as you post. Not critical so don't be too concerned, just something to think about.

2012 Prophecies are not the end of us all. The Mayan Calender has a change forecast as best as anyone can make out. No other Prophecies directly mention 2012 so your guess is as good as mine.

Looking at the world today I see a change coming. Very shortly, probably within a year the world monetary system will collapse. While this will be hard on the West it will bring in something better. I am hopeful of a bright future but I do acknowledge that a lot of pain is ahead as we make the transition to whatever our future is going to look like.

Hope this helps

P

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Welcome mrvhdg

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mrvhdg

g,day fellow new member. you may find yourself angry, sad and at times in stitches whilst reading members comments. in fact some of the comments are that dry, you need to sit in a bath to read them. enjoy,learn and discern...... keep your powder dry.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Hello and welcome! I'm new here too.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join