It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THIS IS WHAT AMERICA IS ALL ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
For all the America haters out there, I hope you think of this when your Hate of America boils within lol
not trying to start a patriotism war(although i already see it coming). I saw this video today and thought that this is what true America is all about, not the dipsh*ts that make laws and policies, i hope that upon watching this video all the ant-iAmerica fans get it, and can let go of some of there hate.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 21-6-2012 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
....And if my memory serves me correctly, The Russian kicks the s**t out of the American... I think he kills him actually...

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

not trying to start a patriotism war(although i already see it coming)

Yes, you are trying to start a Patriotism War by the simple act of posting your thread with a "Rah, Rah America" slant.

All Caps and A hundred !!!!!!!! will accomplish just that.

At least own up to it.

Peace

edit on 21-6-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Reduce caffeine intake.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Have you seen the movie?..patriotism is molded with blind insights.I'm Canadian by the way.....Hi neighbor

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Well! I certainly stand corrected.

Perhaps I would hate America less if I watched a lot more raucous and colorful distractions on TV or the movies. I'll have to take that under consideration.....
edit on 6/21/2012 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Reduce caffeine intake.

Boncho!

Long time no speak...How's it?

And yes, to stay on topic...Caffeine + !!!! = ...BAD!

Peace

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by 001ggg100

i was actually referring to rockin hot women, and good music and perfect hair styles,lol and , there is not one person of any race or nation that cant agree these three things make for good times, am i wrong to believe this?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Yes, you are trying to start a Patriotism War by the simple act of posting your thread with a "Rah, Rah America" slant.

At least own up to it.

Peace

i am trying to unite us all by addressing the fact that we all enjoy the same things no matter where we are from, women,good music, and the purity of sport.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze

i was actually referring to rockin hot women, and good music and perfect hair styles,lol and , there is not one person of any race or nation that cant agree these three things make for good times, am i wrong to believe this?

Women from Asia, Norway, Iceland etc....Forgetting about these beauties?

Can't have the blues and rock without Britain as they are very much an influential part of what is now American music.

And hairstyles? If I have to see one more Hollywood starlet influence a million girls to do the exact same thing with their hair because they believe it makes them look cool....I'll vomit.

Besides that...what else ya got?

Sorry, but the US is not the center of the Universe and many are starting to realize it...Americans included.

Peace tho.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

according to your profile your in my neck of the woods, close to it at least. and i got to ask how can you hate a place such as this, open space, hot girls, beautiful country, and freedom what more could you ask for?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

At least own up to it.

Peace

i am trying to unite us all by addressing the fact that we all enjoy the same things no matter where we are from, women,good music, and the purity of sport.

Ok, I can get that.

But why "This is What America is All About"?

If you want to unite us all, you might want to lead off with "This is what WE are all about". The AMERICA slant isn't too popular these days.

Just sayin'...but sorry, it's your thread and I'll bow out gracefully.

Peace

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Women from Asia, Norway, Iceland etc....Forgetting about these beauties?

Can't have the blues and rock without Britain as they are very much an influential part of what is now American music.

And hairstyles? If I have to see one more Hollywood starlet influence a million girls to do the exact same thing with their hair because they believe it makes them look cool....I'll vomit.

Besides that...what else ya got?

Sorry, but the US is not the center of the Universe and many are starting to realize it...Americans included.

Peace tho.

women are beautiful no matter were there from, i love all shapes and sizes, and i would love to see a million girls with mullets and jerry curls, wouldn't you?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

reply to post by Ex_CT2

according to your profile your in my neck of the woods, close to it at least. and i got to ask how can you hate a place such as this, open space, hot girls, beautiful country, and freedom what more could you ask for?

Come on! I was being facetious.

As many members here, I am often mistaken for an America-hater because I never miss an opportunity to criticize. We are in deep s---- in this country right now, and we all owe it to ourselves and future generations to do all we can to get her back on course. That, to me, is what being an American is all about.

However.... I gotta say I do love open spaces, hot girls, barbecueing in the backyard, and all the other things we're still allowed to do under the supervision of our 30,000 new drones and our NSA overseers....

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

At least own up to it.

Peace

Ok, I can get that.

But why "This is What America is All About"?

If you want to unite us all, you might want to lead off with "This is what WE are all about". The AMERICA slant isn't too popular these days.

Just sayin'...but sorry, it's your thread and I'll bow out gracefully.

Peace

i wrote the title that way so the haters of america would be drawn to the thread, after they look past there own hate and relise we all love the same things and not all are d*cks i was hoppin to slow down some of the hate around here or at least take some of the heat off the Americans on this site that have important sh*t to post

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

they have been watchin us for awhile, the drones are just a new way to do it

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
That video makes me embarrassed for my country.

I don't hate America like many some of my relatives accuse me, but I don't think we are better than all the rest either. There are countries that make me thankful I live in America and not there, but there are other countries that I wouldn't mind calling home as well. All countries have their problems including America.

There are things I love about America and there are things I despise. I would rather be realistic about my country than be a blinded patriot or an extreme hater.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
However.... I gotta say I do love open spaces, hot girls, barbecueing in the backyard, and all the other things we're still allowed to do under the supervision of our 30,000 new drones and our NSA overseers....

I hope 30,000 is just some number you picked as synonymous with "a lot". Or do you have a link that's going to make me even more wary about this drone situation?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Matriculated

That's the number the FAA has authorized. It's the number we've been hearing for some weeks now. I'm sure a Google search will find many, many thousands of pages on it. They're not all in the air yet--probably--but that's the number that's been given....

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm
That video makes me embarrassed for my country.

I don't hate America like many some of my relatives accuse me, but I don't think we are better than all the rest either. There are countries that make me thankful I live in America and not there, but there are other countries that I wouldn't mind calling home as well. All countries have their problems including America.

There are things I love about America and there are things I despise. I would rather be realistic about my country than be a blinded patriot or an extreme hater.

no matter what country your in, you are still american? and u still need the basics as everyone else does, and find joy in the primitive idea of fun(girls, guys, music?) whatever you into. so, to you why "hate" the place you live yourself and furthermore, why hate a place you have never been only heard of(not u personnel, a broad question to the haters that read this) ?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join