It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chart That Scares The 1% The Most

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leftist
The correlation is tight. The more goodies the greedy top grabs for itself, the more it is forced to terrorize society to keep its wealth.

Hence 9/11

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

America is an oligarchy,or more correctly stated,a plutocracy > en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

Fear and consumption are the nefarious ways tptb rule and control their posessed by greed,driven by oil american sheeple,scare the hell out of them and then make them feel like they have to buy things, they dont really need,to protect themselves against things,that dont really exist and the top 500 richest americans hold more wealth than the bottom 150,000,000 pretty cool,huh?

edit on 24-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by smirkley

Yes, that is what is.

The end.

The End.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I think the name of this thread should really be "the chart that everyone needs to see" instead of what it is...because the 1% isn't scared of anything except running out of cognac.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous404
I think the name of this thread should really be "the chart that everyone needs to see" instead of what it is...because the 1% isn't scared of anything except running out of cognac.

Fortunately, my younger brother hasn't found the bottle of Dimple scotch in my wardrobe; he drinks the lot whenever he does.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous404
What frightens them the most is their tools of control becoming unusable and their weapons of domination becoming powerless,meaning money going extinct someday...
edit on 25-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I dont know if this has been said before, but this graph seems to point out inmate pop during the prohibition years, end of it and the beginning of the so-called "war on drugs". It's time to legalize, tax and regulate all drugs accross the board.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Snoopy1978

Tptb,meaning the police,military high command and the state and government continuously create their own work behind the scenes,purposefully fabricating the many problems of society they then claim to be trying so diligently to eradiacte and erase and intentionally,they never seem to do so, because its all about fear and control and money in this evil,greed driven,war torn,fallen world...
edit on 5-7-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
The chart's text about the "labour force" shows that it's British or Canadian or maybe Australian. Presumably the figures are for whatever country it's from. In any case, not US figures.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Just some numbers. People use numbers to argue everything imaginable. Turn on hte TV and eveyr news source is using numbers, charts, graphics and talking heads to make a point.

It's called spin.

In my backwoods neighborhood, it's called correlation is not causation.

So personally I'd take what the OP posted very lightly. Maybe crack a joke too.

Is there inequality? Yes. But is it unfair? Different question.

Everybody shouldn't be equal. People have different talents and skills and motivations.

People are goign to spin the facts in their favor. Not sure htis argument will ever be settled.
edit on 12-7-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join