It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs in Portugal - Francisco Mourão Corrêa (Exopolitics Portugal).

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Just watched this courtesy of Exopolitics U.K. and thought I would share with ATS'ers.

You don't often hear much about Portugals UFO history, but here, Francisco Mourão Corrêa of Portugal Exopolitics explains some of the countries most well-known sightings, including an amazing incident in the 50s involving 2 military personnel who would become the highest ranking in Portugals armed services. This incident involved the dropping of some kind of microbial life in the form of "angels hair", which was confirmed.

Additionally, an incident from the 90s produced this image:

This is a genuine UFO photo and it was also observed by multiple witnesses.

Also, a report was done on this by Dr. Richard Haines, a former PHD scientist with NASA, who also confirmed that the object is definitely a UAV.

Anyway, some amazing encounters in this lecture, enjoy:

edit on 20-6-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Also, a report was done on this by Dr. Richard Haines, a former PHD scientist with NASA, who also confirmed that the object is definitely a UAV.

I think you mean UFO. Good post though

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ATScory

That's a UAV imo mate, if it was an orb or sphere, I would've said UFO
. Also, as it so happens, there is quite a lot of Foo Fighter encounters from the 50s mentioned as well, just to confirm that it wasn't just a WW2 problem.

edit on 20-6-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Just to correct a miscommunication, when saying UAV, I actually mean Unidentified Aerial Vehicle

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Just to tie up threads, the above 1990 incident was also covered in this thread from 2008 www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's interesting to see the theories put forward for it, but as to this day, the sighting remains unexplained.

Furthermore, on the weather balloon theory, it was discounted by the weather service and additionally, the object had rocks thrown at it by people who thought it was trying to land. It stopped mid-air and then sped off at a high rate of speed.
edit on 21-6-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Gah! MyiPhone stopped half way through the presentation. I was digging the info despite the presenters dry style and trouble with English. I'll watch the rest later and thanks for putting it up

new topics

top topics

join