It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underground Bunker Made from A Storage Pods Discovered in Ohio

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

Four tons of dirt ? Shouldnt there be a hill nearby there right now ?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

Yeah, you'd think teens would have wanted to keep this place secret. Then they have somewhere to go and get into stuff.
Jeff Foxworthy: Whats the difference between naked and necked. Naked means you aint got no clothes on. Necked means you aint got no clothes on and your up to somethin'.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

I had thought the same thing. This is why I believe they had access to large equipment. Probably their own. Otherwise they would have left a paper trail at rental companies.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Chickensalad

I know. None of this was done without heavy equipment. You dont just plop a pod down in the middle of the woods and call it a day and you dont simply scatter four tons of dirt removed to make the hole. Where's the hill of dirt that came out of the hole ?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
they should have just applied for this-

thecount.com...

i wonder if the contestents they choose will 2012 believers?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Shipping container city buried right off the McCaysville - Copper Hill highway to Murphy NC - about 5 miles out side of town on the left. its like they parked these things facing one another and then bulldozed the mountain side on top of them... pretty cool - only one way in and they can take that out in 5 mins with a dozer. people are getting ready for hard times it would appear. guns - food - and tons of scrap metal.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
.... - only one way in and they can take that out in 5 mins with a dozer. ....

Oh man.. only one way in also means only one way OUT.. claustrophobia anyone??

I gotta give the pod-placer props for effort, just not very well thought out placement!

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Seems like there are a lot of conspiracy theories these days when it comes to Self Storage Portable Units! Haha! I've seen my fair share of smugglers, drug dealers, miracle treasure hunting while looking at articles on Self Storage…. I'm sure that most facility owners would be shocked to know what their units are really being used for, which is why there are owner privacy policies and no liability clauses. Some things, we really just don't want to get into. Providing Storage is the business and let's leave it at that!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join