It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctors suspect Lymphoma... I am 21 :(

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold

I'm sorry to learn about your concern buddy, and I hope that you get a perfectly clean and simple bill of health. I am not the type of guy to dish out weird remedies, and I am anything but a doctor, however, I read a series of articles that suggest apricot seeds fight various cancers and other similar ailments. Considering different possibilities, that is among the relatively easy and affordable things to try.

Good luck, my friend, and if you ever need to talk about it, I (and many others) are here for you.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
If you thinks that's rough, try bein a 20 year old bird with dodgey hip problems, docs have no solution, and its makin my love life hell!

How depressing!

ETA: always cheers me up hearing of others woes! Lol
edit on 19-6-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Covertblack

Sorry brother. Best advice I can give is fight, fight, fight. Tell yourself I will defeat whatever stands in my way, and I will tear down the house if I cannot get through the door. You will have a lot of downs, but, remember head up and fight like a damn wolverine. Best wishes friend.

Agreed, ure only as strong as u allow yourself to be... Keep telling yourself your STRONG; SCREAM IT!.. i do that, and i havent been sick more then 5 times past 10 years.

(not litterally screaming it
)
edit on 19-6-2012 by Johnkie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

I would not want to do radiation though, it causes more harm than help. It may kill cancer, but will also cause harm to my healthy cells and overall immune system.

It's also important to understand that the "top medical methods of our age" are radiation treatments which have existed for decades. Furthermore, the success rate of such treatments is extremely low. Of course there are the odd cases where people have had success, but there are a lot more failed cases where those came from... I would leave radiation treatments as a last resort... but the problem is the medical establishment makes it easy as pie to subject yourself to such damaging procedures while making it nearly impossible to receive any other type of treatment.
edit on 19/6/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

There are people who had chemo and radiation 20 years ago and are still alive. The difference between damaging radiation and radiation that helps is the dosage. Everything in life is risky, the air we breathe, the food we eat, the water we drink etc. Even people who eat organic foods and exercise and live a healthy lifestyle get cancer. No one is safe. Some of us will get it, some won't. The thing is to make your own decision on treatment if you do have it and to realize that many go on living full and long lives.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Farnhold
Hi guys, I have bad news, and I am honestly very frightened
. I've had swollen lymph nodes under my neck for over a week and half, maybe even little bit more. I thought that my body is fighting some kind of infection, and that I caught a flu or something. Additional symptoms appeared few days later, my throat was scratching, I started coughing, then getting shivers, fevers at night, lots of sweating, there was no weight loss though. I went to neck and head doctor, and she diagnosed me with sinus infection, and then sent me to ultrasound. The found out that my lymph nodes are very swollen, more than they should be, and that my mucous membrane is bigger than 3 cm, which shouldnt be.

They said that there is either some kind of virus infection going on in my body, or that I have lymphoma. They sent me to histology, did some blood tests, checked my lymph nodes, and started suspecting now both infectious mononucleosis and lymphoma, but more likely infection mononucleosis. I am going to have liver tests done tommorow just to be sure what it is.

I am still young, 21 year old, we have absolutely no history of any cancer at all in family, so I wasnt suspecting anything like that at all. And now this? Doctors think that I may have lymphoma?

Please, in case I will be diagnosed with it.. I dont want to be treated with radiation, I know what it does, I read a lot about it. I want something effective, some kind of alternative therapy. What could work? Thank you.

I havn't read the thread, but sorry to hear about your sickness. Your absolutely right to be concerned about radiation or chemo...it's no picnic, that's for sure.

Regarding alternative therapy, I don't know if anyone mentioned him, but you might want to check out Dr. Burzynski. He's in Houston...here's his story, too.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I do think what ever your out come is I would highly recomend not take absolute advise of people on ats forum, do your own research talk to people that know in real life. Btw I actually know many people that have had traditional treatment s that are alive many years after with no side effects. On the other hand I do know of people that died regardless of treatment. I think I would do all traditional and alternative together, why not? Wait for the diagnose first, it's not healthy to dwell on what may not even be.
edit on 19-6-2012 by feelingconnected because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

@OP Very sorry to hear of your ill health. Hopefully it will turn out to be a weird virus and that you will kick it sooner than later.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Check this out: a zapper company in Slovakia: Zapper Stúrovo There are English pages but I am sure they can correspond po Slovenski.

This method relates to what Chaotic Order brings up as Blood Electrification. Essentially, low-voltage electricity with square waves is supposed to kill away harmful cells or organisms. There are tons of this research with exact frequencies on the net. You can treat yourself from minutes to half hour - this is all private research, it just relates to some serious stuff (a Turkish doctor treated cancer successfully in many cases in Italy using radio waves. The name does not come to me now but anyway they charge a lot. That WAS recognized by mainstream doctors, at least there.)

I just use my PC computer with a sound generator software (Tone Generator from Australia - demo is free for 30 days). I set the frequencies by Hertz packages, no more than four or five, pick square, then I unplug the end of my old-style speaker wires and attach them them to my body. (You can plush it up with a blotch of cotton with salt water.) It works for me for influenza viruses, candida, and streptococcus. I adjust strength with the volume button. My contention is that until you actually feel this going through the sick area, as a vibration or something physical, there is less chance of a healing.

They say that cancer is effectively treated by higher frequencies than what a sound card can provide (normally 20,000 Hz max), if you believe that in your research, you may have to buy a professional zapper machine.

If it is lymphoma, and you can find a combination of freqs that actually work for you, be careful and use it in installments, as the body needs to process the eliminated waste (Herxheimer-reaction).

I would also consider a possible inner approach to complement outside medicine: e.g. I do NLP and Ericksonian hypnotherapy in neighboring Hungary. I have patients who did what the doctors advised (operation, radiological treatments) plus used NLP sessions to rewrite their body-mind programs and they not only survived, they are in better health than most people. If you accept radiology, eat plenty of miso to lead the radiation out.
Fresh fruits, no sugar, no white flour - no lite drinks (sweeteners are toxic). May want to prefer a vegetarian diet. Teeth should not have mercury fillings. Sleep away from mobile phones and wifi.

My two cents.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Man, thats not too good. I'll be hoping for the best for you! As I read though some of the comments one member said his friend had it and still lives today so i'm sure you'll be fine!

Tony Iommi, of Black Sabbath, was recently diagnosed with Lymphoma. Here is an update on this if you were wondering, its from a few months ago. Tony Iommi cancer update.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The dried Chinese mushroom Ganoderma lucidum (Hu: pecsétviaszgomba) is supposed to work wonders - you need to take it with three other mushrooms. This 80-year-old man in my village takes it every day, works in the garden and is still alive with inoperable cancer since seven years ago.

Explore the sour cherry season now, It has been found to have the highest level of antioxidants in European fruits recently. You can sometimes pick it freely on the street. The sourer the better (Gypsy cherry). Americans as a rule don't know it.

Check if you have too many root canals, those compromise your immune system.

Green tea and hot chili pepper also exhibited cancer-inhibiting properties.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
There are many forms of Lymphoma. My dad had it and went through chemo and is free from it. A rare, non-hodgkins variety. You've got a definite age advantage, so take one day at a time and find out all you can when you can. It's not a death sentence any more than being born is a death sentence.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Vitamin C + D and calcium. They help reduce stress and depression which is key.

Cancer is a natural thing that comes and goes. Your body is the best tool to handle it, but it starts with your BRAIN. Cancer is the physical manifestation of deep negative emotional issues and vitamin deficiency - take C + D. I suspect you're a chronic depressive? Relax! So what if it all comes to end tomorrow, or you were treated badly, or don't have a job, or you don't have certain things, or you don't measure up, or you don't think you're worthy, and all the crappy stuff that makes you depressed or think too much negatively. Relax! It all really doesn't matter. You're you and that's a good thing. You're alive today, and that's a good thing. What matters is today and one step at a time - even with handling your health issue.

Conventional medical treatments destroy your body and stop its ability to correct the cancer.

Put it another way. Evolution is real and it comes from mutation. Cancer is a mutation. It's natural and your body has evolved for millions of years handling it, but again it starts with your brain!

You've got my support and prayers.

By the way, I know a few people who survived your particular health issue. Don't worry.

edit on 19-6-2012 by CantSay because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-6-2012 by CantSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
First of all, get a second opinion. Second, get the book "The Paradigm Shift in Healthcare" By Dr. Sutter. I had liver cancer and have it no more.
But most likely its nothing more than scare tactics. So get a second and even a third opinion. And for Gods sake don't let them do a biopsy or load you up with drugs. Doc

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Keep your head up. My best friend was diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma and got treatment and he is just fine. Got a little sick from the chemo but all is well. Stay positive!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
At 35 I have had a scare or two myself. But I brought it on myself.

A doctor can talk about 25 other possibilities and the only one most patients hear is CANCER. You go in sick, not able to concentrate due to weakness, fever, etc... but the "C" word always finds it's way to your brain no matter how thick the fog is. I don't know a person alive whose heart doesn't freeze a few beats just thinking about it.

I hope and pray that is what has happened here. You said he told you it could be a few other things and they are running tests, but damn I know it is hard to ignore the one word out of the whole conversation he had with you. I hope you will try to reason and be patient until you get the results. I also know how next to impossible that is for most of us.

Keep your head up, try to stay busy, occupy your mind with mindless things, etc. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers for good news.
edit on 6/19/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by rory212

OK listen up and listen well
if it turns out to be cancer and even if not
Take high quality maple syrup mix it 1 part with pure sodium bicarbonate (it needs to be pure), so 2 part maple syrup and 1 part sodium bicarbonate

bring it to boil for few minutes, take 3 spoons every day for 1 week, and 1 spoon every day for 1 more week

ALSO
take distilled water, warm it up, add lecithin and mix it well in blender,
take cold distilled water add in ascorbic acid, mix it well, and add to blender mix and blend it
together

take 2-4 glasses a day for 2 weeks

it should help for all cancers

ALSO

meditating by focusing on pure white light entering your body and healing and curing you also helps
this needs to be done daily 2 times for 10 min

ALSO, based on everything i saw on radiation, all it does it buy a person 6 months, in the end, that radiation gives you cancer and kills you

only 2% survive on radiation more than 1 year

GOAL SHOULD BE CURE, NOT FUKING LIFE EXTENSION FOR 6-12 months
edit on 19-6-2012 by rory212 because: (no reason given)

THANK YOUUUUUUU

spread the word, everyone needs to know this.

i love the liposomal encapsulated vitamin C as well.

that stuff is BOSS, and i know a much easier way to do it.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I know this is probably not the type of therapy that many people consider within the bounds of medical treatment, but according to this article, Dr. Nagarkatti has shown it "significantly reduced cell viability and increased apoptosis". Cannabis, now I know that the current "professionals" often discount it as a bad idea, and I definitely am not recommending it myself, since I am not a medical professional, but here is the data none the less.

Medical Cannabis

Please check it out, many, many cures can be had from THC oil, if used in the right methodology.

Once again, I am not recommending people consume an illegal substance, I am just providing data.
edit on 20-6-2012 by 007Polytoks because: grammatic error

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
My Aunt went through Kemo and Lymphatic massage to get rid of what you have. She is now living a healthfully happy life.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Farnhold
Please, in case I will be diagnosed with it.. I dont want to be treated with radiation, I know what it does, I read a lot about it. I want something effective, some kind of alternative therapy. What could work? Thank you.

If it were me, I'd immediately begin a water-only fast and consult with a Natural Hygiene Practitioner. Natural Hygiene is the only health paradigm that correctly recognises that only the body can heal itself and completely refutes all treatments that address only the symptoms of a disease and ignores the underlying causes. An Hygienist will work with you to remove the causes after which the body will take care of removing the symptoms.

Your symptoms which you fear will be diagnosed as lymphoma will be generally due to a build up of toxic waste in your body. Those wastes will be from metabolic waste products and ingested toxic substances. The build up will have been caused by a reduction of nerve energy which in turn led to impairment of the body functions especially the elimination of wastes. This is followed by a gradual build up of toxins within the body and the creation of a vicious cycle of reduced elimination and increasing toxicity with subsequent cellular death, organ failures and the failure of whole bodily systems.

What's important in the short run is to stop this cycle from progressing and give the body a chance to start restoring itself. The water-fast accompanied by complete bed rest is the best way to give the body a thoroughgoing rest. Abstaining from eating frees up around 30% of the body's energy expenditure during the day which becomes available for use in housecleaning and restoration purposes. Also our diets tend to be the source of most of our exogenous toxins but also, when we're ill, the digestive system is impaired so even good food winds up spoiling inside us resulting in more toxic substances.

While you're fasting, the Hygienist will work with you to determine the root cause(s) of your illness which will be any factor in your life that drains your nerve energy unnecessarily. It might all be down to diet, it might be stress from work or home life, it could be lack of exercise, sunshine, rest, relaxation OR too much of any of these. It could be polluted air or water in your environment. Fasting and bed rest will negate many of these variables for the duration but if not identified and addressed properly, they will return to haunt you when you finish the fast.

Any other treatment modality will attempt to address your symptoms whether with prescription drugs/treatments or alternative drugs/treatments. Instead of conserving energy and helping you recover, they will add to your toxic burden and waste more energy. You can waste your time and money with them or get to the root of the problem. The choice is yours. I know what I would do.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
to add to previous post reguarding natural therapy. It is good idea to seek natural therapy as well as conventional treatment. You just need to know what does what how and when it needs to be done. My family have brought me up to take vitamin suppliments all my life as well as regular food and to exercise regularly. I believe it is why I am rarely sick from anything that someone else gives me. I think that above all that it is important to be consistant and stay strong, believe hope and pray and have a lot of Faith in the good results. If you can heal your mind with reason only good stuff is what the flesh needs.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join