It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctors suspect Lymphoma... I am 21 :(

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Nasturtium Aquaticum:
abchomeopathy.com...
Lymphomyosot, a complex nutural detoxifier drug, providing the effective detoxication of extracellular matrix via lymphatic system. As a huge amount of immunocompetent cells are located in the lymphatic system are, regulation of their immune responses by Lymphomyosot is very the essence of the treatment applicable to different chronic pathologies.

Effectiveness of Lypmhomyosot was studied by regulatory capacity of the cells bioviability (MTT test) immunological activity (cytokine expression, respiratory burst) and of mytogene-induced apoptosis intensity of Jurkat cells. Lymphomyosot shows antioxidant effect and dose-dependent immunomodulatory activity. Lymphomyosot, as anti-inflammatory, recovering agent is effective for profilactic aims.

This is a person that blogged over 200 days while taking this .

Link:tagudin.typepad.com...

"For a while now, I've been dealing with an awful problem: the pain on the inside of my right knee is excruciating. I can't really describe how it feels...it's not in or around the knee cap, more like on the inside of my leg. Kind of where number 4 is on the diagram below, but lower and inside further (if my legs were together, the dots would be touching). Image002

It's so intense, I can't squat or get up without assistance (kind of like someone has my knee in a vice). It also profoundly impacts the way that I walk (like a 90-year old). Many days it has reduced me to tears.

When I told my doctor about the problem (who's also a Naturopath), he got really excited.

"Lymphomyosot," he practically shouted from his chair.

"Lymph-o-what?" I answered.

He then went on to tell me how the pain is caused by inflammation, how my body is having difficulties processing toxins, how this will help get the Lymphatic system going again, and on and on and on.

According to a research study I found, he's right. "Patients treated with Lymphomyosot suffer from very different types of inflammatory or infectious conditions and the diagnoses tonsillitis, rhinitis, sinusitis, bronchitis, lym-phadenitis and non-specific infections." Out of 3,512 patients, "good and very good therapeutic success were achieved in the great majority of cases."

Hopeful, I took a dose Tuesday night, another Wednesday am, and another this morning (convenient and undetectable in a glass of water). The results have been nothing less than miraculous. It is easily the most effective, most amazing, most helpful treatment I've had to date.*"
(continuation......)

More info here:

Journal of Natural Medicine Research paper on over 3000 patients :

www.heelusa.com...

Another research paper related to effects of Lymphomyosot regarding Diabetes:

www.scribd.com...

Hope this will helps!

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join