It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 21st, 2012 - Summer Solstice Prediction Thread

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
so after watching the video take a gander at the related videos.

I guess it's popular to be a crazy-as-sh*t-moon-bat and make youtube videos.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

I predict nothing will happen June 21st.

2nd line.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by BlueMule

I'm pretty sure that those who make these predictions predict for the real world and not some esoteric enlightenment of mankind.

They think they are, but like I said the ego-self often misinterprets material from the collective unconscious...which comes through in symbolic form.

Where does your analogy leave predictions for natural disasters ?

I said 'many', not 'all'.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Jesus Christ On a Bike

I came here tonight to read a few thoughtful threads
To learn/gleen some information and gain some wisdom
But i find another thead telling me that i may well die between now and and the Winter Solstice
I have survived thus far and think that i may well still be alive to celebrate New Years on the 31st i would say god willing but that is just a myth with not enough facts to make it a Legend

Cran

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

LOL exactly......exactly my point.....I like you your pretty sharp......Im gonna keep my eyeball on you.....

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by cranspace
Jesus Christ On a Bike

I came here tonight to read a few thoughtful threads
To learn/gleen some information and gain some wisdom
But i find another thead telling me that i may well die between now and and the Winter Solstice
I have survived thus far and think that i may well still be alive to celebrate New Years on the 31st i would say god willing but that is just a myth with not enough facts to make it a Legend

Cran

It is my honest belief that you wont die going into 2013.....you will just wish you were dead.....like so many others.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a quick word on all this "reboot the grid" is that some are lacking an RTC (real time clock) They aren't functioning on any level other than it is on a gigglehurtz factor. Hurts so much it makes you giggle.

Yes, meditate and open yourselves up to the evil rather than open your heart to the one true saving Grace.

... like unto the days of Noah

/shields on

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
And so it shall begin.

You have been warned.

Tic Toc.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

OMG,.
the crazy thing about this woman is it is that she seems to really believe this,.
Return the planet to its normal Health as quickly as possible? ya, thats a LOL
Certainly wouldnt happen in our lifetime,. Umm Fukushima anyone?
And about the extractions of people in general? ummm no, If this were to happen
I will buy all of you a Rubiks cube.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Here is my prediction for June 21:

Prince William will turn 30 years old!

If you are part of those who believe he is the "Anti Christ" or something like that, then it could have some meaning.

If you don't believe that, then it's meaningless.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnBreakable

I predict nothing will happen June 21st.

2nd line.

Surley something will happen somewhere. LOL

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrandHeretic

LOL exactly......exactly my point.....I like you your pretty sharp......Im gonna keep my eyeball on you.....

Ewww, is that what that sticky trail on my arm is????

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Maybe something will happen, or not ( I know it helps a lot.). The Solstice was, and is really important temporally, and for the symbolic.
Anyway, here, it's the Music's day. I predict for a lot of people an hangover.
Or maybe the aliens will joins us for the party, it would be cool.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

With less than 28 hours before the 21st has come and completely passed, juliamay11 is still sticking to the predicted date. There's very little time left until we see if something happens. I wonder how she'll try to spin it if it the "sweep" does not happen.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Yea, sorry...I lost the left one back in Fubai in '67......the replacement was supposed to be glass only they went for a cheaper version made from velvet amd crayon.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Hi there, here's a thought on all those failed predictions, although I don't think anything will happen this December, I wonder if tptb, wherever they lurk, are helping to put all these predictions and deadlines out there, for the purpose of making us think that the supposed 'big one' is just another fake, when perhaps, just maybe December is the real thing, but we will be happily sleeping through it, assuming its just another one of those false predictions.... but that's the one we 'need' to be awake and ready for, and tptb want us to sleep through it, and miss the boat, or awakening or party, whatever the case my be!!
I will probably miss it, cos I really can't be bothered living on the edge of my seat anymore, and I have a regular life to cope with, which in these times is struggle enough.....

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by solitudeandme

That's always in my mind! I like to think logically but there's part of me that can't help but think all these failed predictions that keep coming and going are just to make us get tired of them and stop paying attention to them---so that we'll be caught off guard.

Just a small, nagging part of me won't let it go, as stupid as I think I sound.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I just like the idea of transitioning into a 'new age' in December. I think it's called the 13th Baktun. Why do people have to be so negative about what's supposed to happen?

Instead of fearing some cataclysm, I think everyone should get ready for humankind to evolve into a smarter, wiser, better species. The main problem is that educational systems around the world need to be revised so that more people can be literate and well educated, have marketable skills, and above all --- innovate. I think that in the USA, we need an overhaul, a radical reformation of how children and young adults are educated.

Students should be taught how to become entrepreneurs, how to start their own businesses and contribute to society in beneficial ways that will reward them well. We need to move away from the 'wage slave' mentality and the 'wage slave' structure. The only way that wealth will be equitably distributed is for more people to have more power resulting from their own entrepreneural activities. What if there were no 'wage slave' workers, but each person is a freelancer who has skills to offer. Then, incomes would rise in the free market. What we have now, that isn't working very well, is top down hierarchical control --- a pyramid of control. The CEO is the Tut, the boy king. This has lead to extreme overpayment of the 1% and has fueled a luxury materialism supported by underpaid 'wage slave' employees. The only way out is better education for everyone on the planet. The CEOs can keep their money, but workers are going to become much more expensive as they gain in skills and independence.

Anyway, not to get off topic, but I'm just saying that the 12/21/12 transition into the new Baktun, the 13th Baktun does not have to be catastrophic or something to fear. Unless, of course, there is really a large asteroid or something we can't control that's going to slam into us. Also, the global financial meltdown could be avoided if countries agree to push the 'reset' button on debts and work out some kind of worldwide debt forgiveness for nations and some kind of debt forgiveness or stimulus for each taxpayer.

If extraterrestrials visit, let's just hope they are peaceful.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
hoax bin this thread

top topics

<< 1   >>

join