It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 21st, 2012 - Summer Solstice Prediction Thread

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I think the majority of folks on ATS are completely worn out by failed predictions. No matter the hype, a prediction date comes and fails to deliver time and time again. Just like on March 21st, April 20th, and May 21st (and probably every 20th-21st until December), there is a prediction/deadline set for June 21st of this year.

According to this YouTube video posted by a stereotypical crazy conspiracy lady and this article posted by an anonymous person going by an animal name, there is something planned for June 21st, 2012. Basically, all our problems are going to be solved, and we can finally move forward.

I'm sorry if I seem bitter in tone, but I am really growing weary of this. Judging from the people I have been talking to through chats and forums, I am not the only one. We always seem to be "on the edge" or "right around the corner" for major changes to start happening.

Regardless, I am making this thread, because it needs to be made. If you have any input on this prediction or want to make a prediction of your own, go right ahead.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

sounds cool, looking forward to it ^_^

G bless the world!! wooooooooooooo!!

edit: first, i read what you posted, and i was like ^ above comment.

but then i watched the video, and im like Whoaaaa........ thats some deep space wars stuff.

edit on 19-6-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

edit: wow she talks about how the earth will clean itself up with earthquakes and tsunami's, if we don't clean the earth up. implying that the earth is a giant living organism.

thats DEEP....

im assuming this will push all the trash into the induction zones, and maybe that's how the earth cleans itself?
edit on 19-6-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
I think the majority of folks on ATS are completely worn out by failed predictions.

I am sad to say I'm a part of that majority

and TBH ever since elenin i've been skeptical although there were a lot of fishy things going on sept 27 (obama & denver drills, gvnmt recesses)

My approach now is to take some predictions into consideration, but never too seriously (unless it is backed up with very well documented evidence)

As for Jun 21st.. I will just wait and see.
It is an interesting date as the sun will be at its highest point before we approach dec 21 (winter solstice) which is the supposed "end" of the mayan calender although it has been (correctly) acknowledged, as the end of 1 age, and the beginning of a new.
Also the winter solstice a few years back was documented to be 11:11, but it has since changed to 11:12.
11:11 as many might know is another interesting number which is gives us the message to "wake up" to the illusion of reality
www.crystalinks.com...
edit on 19-6-2012 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

I predict that day and night will be of equal length on the 21st.

That is all.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Ya, that lady tripped me out too. Talk about the Spam of Youtube!

The past few years have been cluttered with wilcock, weird middle-aged ladies and federations from places that either wish us harm and/or save us from ourselves. What a bunch of crap.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
One good thing about this one
It only a few day away

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I'm going to go out on a limb here and make a prediction for the 21st of June.

The sun will rise, the sun will set, and I shall go to work and get ticked off at no less than 3 customers.

Or as I like to think of it... just another Thursday. LOL

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I predict the summer solstice this year falls on June 20th

wwp.greenwichmeantime.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
At any point in time, we all can move forward. We must make that happen, not the Summer Solstice. The "feeling" I have in me may be the same as others, but I meditated on it a few times and I've come to know that this "feeling" is the THE DEEP URGE to change this world..

I get so disappointed to know that as one man.. it can't be done. At some point we must come together and change this world in unity.

....and get that lady some Aloe...

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Cataka

that will depend on your latitude

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Unsurprisingly maybe, 2012 is turning in to a regular doomfest.
It's the numerology afficionados that have me most puzzled. Frankly I could take my dog's birthday and turn it into something significant
That said it's the Olympics that have me most concerned. Though maybe I am just influenced by all the hype

In all of this, it's easy to forget that people around us are dying and suffering as we speak.
Take a man on UK television last night. Previously fit and active, a stroke has left him with 'locked in syndrome' only able to blink his eyes. But they know his mind is intact as he can communicate via a keyboard which responds to him blinking. Now imagine that.
The great danger with all these dates is that we are so focussed on them, we lurch from date to date failing to live life fully in the meantime.
Our own personal 2012 could come at any time.
edit on 19-6-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I predict that somehow, somewhere, something significant will happen to someone who least expects it.

Why? I dunno...
How? Good question
Where? probably not here......

All kidding aside, I would have to say watch the middle east closely, I suspect that the way events are unfolding you will see a huge outrage come about in the form of more of the ususal yet with a twist. Im sure it will be one we have yet to witness.

And there will be blood.....lots of it.

And if not, then we can always sit back and watch reruns on cable.

If this comes true in the slightest, then I may be inclined to share more of my info on the reasoning behind the prediction. Yet i have a hunch that the middle east, paticularly around Syria and Egypt is about to get much more interesting in a way that no one could have imagined.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I predict that life will go on as usual. There will not be any visitors from space, there won't be a world-wide nuclear melt down, there won't be the start of the rapture, etc.

June 21st, 2012 will come and pass just like any other day.

BUT, if something major does happen, I'm glad that I'll be able to witness it

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

Whats an induction zone ? Do you mean subduction zone ?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
The summer solstice this year is on the 20th. How does this change this thread if it does ? Wrong date, wrong data.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr
At any point in time, we all can move forward. We must make that happen, not the Summer Solstice. The "feeling" I have in me may be the same as others, but I meditated on it a few times and I've come to know that this "feeling" is the THE DEEP URGE to change this world..

I get so disappointed to know that as one man.. it can't be done. At some point we must come together and change this world in unity.

....and get that lady some Aloe...

We cant get 100 people to decide what to have for dinner (ever try to plan a wedding ) but we can all move forward if we want to..... sure we can.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

or attitude.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by GrandHeretic

Anyone with a TV could make that prediction.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I think many predictions are not about events in the 'real world', even though it certainly seems that way. I think they are symbolic and are about someone somewhere gaining enlightenment. Everytime that happens, the newly enlightened person makes a 'disturbance in the Force', so to speak, which reverberates throughout the collective unconscious, and echoes backward and forward in time and space.

The ego-self of someone somewhere percieves that disturbance, hears that 'echo'... but in symbolic form... and misinterprets it. The ego-self is threatened by enlightement because the center of identity moves from the surface mind to the center of the psyche, leaving the ego-self behind. So the symbolic imagery tends to be scary.

edit on 19-6-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

I'm pretty sure that those who make these predictions predict for the real world and not some esoteric enlightenment of mankind. Where does your analogy leave predictions for natural disasters ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join