It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Semites / Neo-Nazi's support Ron Paul

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
reply to post by Blaine91555

Why would you assume such a thing?
Might your thinking be self-righteously judgmental?

It was based on the Ron Paul Forum on the White Supremacist Site. Perhaps you forgot to click on the link to know what the thread is based on?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

My question is why he attracts so may of this type? Also is he aware (he must be) and what are his feelings about this? That and if their attention is unwanted, does this do great harm to him and his career?

He's already addressed this, a few times actually. He has no control over who supports him or agrees with him, and it in no way effects his stance on any subject.

I get that the whole smear paul thing just won't die, but this has been brought up a million times, and several threads here are on this very subject.

honstly, this guilt by association none sense just makes you guys look silly.

In what way are letters signed by Ron Paul and sent to paid subscribers guilt by association? It is reasonable to not take for granted he is being honest when he claims he signed them without reading them. That would be truly incompetent would it not?

That is why these sick folks think he is on their side. I'm simply asking if the FACT some of his supporters are Bigots, because they think he is a Bigot also has an impact on his ability to attract the mainstream?

Any politician would be harmed by a following of the wrong people. Even Obama is harmed by his associations with self-professed Marxists, the leader of a church that preaches hate and Black Superiority and a unapologetic Domestic Terrorist from my day.

In both cases it was something they did that attracted those people.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by tothetenthpower

You don't think that behind the scenes they may believe due to the apparently racially motivated stuff in Ron Paul's newsletters, that he might be one of them.

I'm not suggesting he is, just that those newsletters could lead them to think he is?

I can't see any good coming from having a following of such disgusting people. It can't be helpful too him and I wonder if it has an effect on his ability to attract people when you pile this on top of the text of letters?

Ha ha ha.

You guys trying to make Ron Paul look racist again?

So who should we vote for them?
edit on 19-6-2012 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

If I plan to cut the Israeli aid and want no more than real minimum protection extended to allies chiefly in wartime, or scientific cooperation, I would take care of separating my cause from gestures made by anti-Semites, even if it is plain to my own people that I am not one of them.
This would make my message more authentic. Spin control.
The separation of the cause of extreme financial and logistical support to the Israeli Right in government - which RP opposes - in contrast to a normal acceptance and support of Jewish people who - due to unfortunate history have an exaggerated fear of being oppressed sometimes.
Israeli nationalists as well as anti-Semitic nationalists in every country want to wash those two issues together. That is all, an external issue.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I made no secret to my criticism of the Tea Party on these boards. They are basically manipulated and traditionally populist-extreme Right. So I think their public image is ruined from Moment 1. Despite all this, they do make some isolated good claims, questions which Americans of other persuasions should consider.

When one "tribe" does not talk to the other, and it's all black and white, none or all, the are all demons and we are all clean, obviously you cannot have a debate that would bring in normal Western values - arguments prevailing over religious faith etc. That smacks of medievalism.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Well, I'm an Ashkenazi Jew and I support Ron Paul. I think the KKK peeps are more so on an extreme of any of the parties...not just Civil Lib.....I'm sure they are also on Liberal, Democrat and Republican. -I don't give credence to the thought that they have clustered to one political view....especially since KKK are virtually every where...I have met rednecks from NY, PA, TX, AZ, SD, etc. It's too broad....you're going to have crazed extremists full of hate everywhere...including other countries, too.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join