It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Semites / Neo-Nazi's support Ron Paul

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Who is trying to silence them? Neither this president or the previous presidents before have enacted laws silencing white supremacists. Who's the boogyman?

There is slander and hate speech, both of which are restricted in certain ways. You also cant go into a movie theater and yell "fire!" to cause a panic.

I have no problem with those restrictions though. They are abuses of speech rather than anything that would be conductive to it.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by Blaine91555

Because he believes in all voluntary forms of association, is against hate speech and hate crimes ( as they are unconstitutional) and believes that people should be left to do whatever it is they want, so long as they aren't infringing upon the rights of everybody else.

People like that, like Ron Paul because he's not interested in telling you what you can, and cannot do with your life, beliefs, speech etc..

A man of real freedoms will be liked by all groups, good or bad.

~Tenth
edit on 6/18/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

You beat me to it.... also said it better than I could.

A man can only control his own actions... he cannot control the actions of others who follow/support him.

By these reasoning Hitler and other war criminals should not have been tried and convicted for there crimes against humanity?

link   

Originally posted by OhZone

Why does he attract them?
Maybe because the ones you name "neo-nazi & anti-semite" are not as evile as you make them out to be.
Maybe your are turning a blind eye to the truth that they tell?

Remember - Truth is hate to those who hate the Truth.

OK, so your a White Supremacist yourself? If that's true, why do you consider yourself superior? Do you support Ron Paul because you think he agrees with you?

link   

Maybe because the ones you name "neo-nazi & anti-semite" are not as evile as you make them out to be.

I hope you are not serious.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Who is trying to silence them? Neither this president or the previous presidents before have enacted laws silencing white supremacists. Who's the boogyman?

There is slander and hate speech, both of which are restricted in certain ways. You also cant go into a movie theater and yell "fire!" to cause a panic.

I'm not concerned about yelling in public saying fire, just hate speech. I'm trying dig up hate speech laws but thus far they are all very vague.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
This discussion was a good one six months ago but at this point it is just beating on a dead horse, he lost already. IMO it is definately one of the reasons he stayed at the standard 11% fringer support number level.

To those diehards who ask would it have mattered if he denounced them? I say hell yes it would have mattered because you guys would have been the first to point it out and not have to be asking that assinine question now that it is all over.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Would it matter?
Yes, he would lose their votes and their support. Also he would be denounces his own stance on freedom for all.

I have been to some of those sites, even joined and posted occasionally.
They are not all E-Vile people. Sure there are some radicals and they are not censored, so they can freely express themselves. You see this and label the whole bunch that way. Again we have a situation, that because they do not believe the way you do, therefore they should be exterminated.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
What about all the racists who openly support Obama, why doesn't he denounce them like say the black panthers??? I know why, he's a panderer he'll say anything you want to get your vote and then throw you under the bus when he's got it..... Sorry that I blasphemed against your lord..... I love the double standards...

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

He's still in Office. He still as part of his current Office matters to US voters.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jheated5

That's not the topic of this thread. We are discussing Ron Paul. Although I agree, it's somewhat similar.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Why would you assume such a thing?
Might your thinking be self-righteously judgmental?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

I hope you are not serious.

Yes, I'm serous. What's your problem with it?
Blindly politically correct, are you?
Do you think for yourself, or do you let the media do it for you?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Well, I asked the question because I really don't believe it would matter if he did denounce them. For the most part, I believe that if he did actually denounced them most supporters who left would not come back. Politics is quite fickle, even despite the hardcore followers.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by TinfoilTP

He's still in Office. He still as part of his current Office matters to US voters.

He has been in office for decades and only ever passed one authored bill, for a little parcel of land to put a statue on back in his district.
His political career has been the very definition of ineffectual. Don't think that many people really care because he was not a mover or a shaker.

This example of his support may very well be the main reason he held a Congressional seat for so long, some group had to be supporting him, and they obviously were.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

i'd ignore the race card tossed into RP's lap
and look deeper into his links to Dominionism

these are the religious fanatics that all the islamophobia is meant to distract us from
as they inch ever closer to imposing a theocracy and their own brand of sharia

never forget that when MKULTRA was allegedly shut down,
the results of those experiments and the things learned became
the inheritance of the megachurches and such

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
which lobbyists support his competitors?

What's more important to know?

Which individuals support RP or which lobbyists don't support him but support his competition?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Go to the information underground and see how many "anti semites" like ron paul. None. (and they aren't anti semitic if they support semitic palestine).

Go to zioncrimefactory to see how many "neo"nazis support ron paul. None.

The truth is pro Hitler/anti zionist types do not trust ron paul because 1) austrian economists is a jewish origination 2) Ron Paul pushes gold which is a favorite of zionst jews, 3) he is not a 9/11 truther 4) he wants to be friends with israel

you don't have to agree with everything a neo nazi says to know that most do not trust ron paul.

So you say some neonazi website supports ron paul, i can show you about a half dozen that do not.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by Tw0Sides

No doubt but that's a Straw Man as I'm discussing Ron Paul, not others.

Ron Paul still has that issue of the newsletters over his head and never honestly answered too in my opinion. There must be those of that mindset who assume due to the letters he is one of them.

Has he ever publicly denounced them?
No, but he should have.
Obviously, the man has trouble handling the PR aspect of his campaigns.
He should long ago have made statements that his positions for freedom of speech should never be taken advantage of by fascists, supremacy racists and other people whose objective is clearly to demolish and control those freedoms that he is advocating. Plus any time someone attacks "Jewish power" as this organization did it is a red flag. As soon a Paul heard of this he should have dissociated himself publicly.
"Jewish power" is an obvious slogan, no need to explain it. Criticizing the present foreign policy of the State of Israel, or the relationship of its ultra-conservative nationalist leadership with the US state, as Paul has done numerous times, to his credit, is quite another.

Only extremists wash these topics together, in this case, antisemites.
But I have also heard (personally) from and about extremist nationalist sympathizers on the Israeli side who failed to make the difference, only, they were on the other side.

As if it mattered an inch. I think of every one of these rabid supremacists and nationalists as being possessed by archaic instincts which are incompatible with a true civilization on Earth.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

My question is why he attracts so may of this type? Also is he aware (he must be) and what are his feelings about this? That and if their attention is unwanted, does this do great harm to him and his career?

He's already addressed this, a few times actually. He has no control over who supports him or agrees with him, and it in no way effects his stance on any subject.

I get that the whole smear paul thing just won't die, but this has been brought up a million times, and several threads here are on this very subject.

honstly, this guilt by association none sense just makes you guys look silly.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

No, but he should have.

Why should he even acknowledge them? And from what I recall, he didn't denounce them as there is nothing to denounce, in America anyone is free to support whomever they want, and that in no way reflects on Paul.

The "antisemites" gravitate towards him because most of them aren't antisemites at all, they just think sending 30 billion dollars a year to Israel in aid isn't in their best interest. He's the only politician willing to even bring that up, let alone might actually do something about it.

Plenty of racists and KKK members were also floating around the tea party, but we don't see anyone trying to bring that up against the candidates that had nothing to do with it.

i wonder why

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join