It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA samples reveal Michelle Obama's white ancestors.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

The point is that it does not matter if they are green, blue, red, yellow, purple, orange, brown, black or white.

WHO cares what color Mrs. Obama is?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

The point is that it does not matter if they are green, blue, red, yellow, purple, orange, brown, black or white.

WHO cares what color Mrs. Obama is?

Exactly
We are all related

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

The Beatles knew this

Pink Brown Yellow Orange annnnnnd Blue.......... I love you

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
With current research,
I am at this time,
not ready to admit,
that I am related to a slave owners.
I have many relatives that were on the southern side, during the civil war.
But have not proved that they owned slaves, like the Mrs Obama family.
Unlike all the posts above this,
that brag how they are related.
I only have one line of family that I have been unable to trace.
So once I find the truth in that line.
Then I will be able to post like the rest,
bragging my family was slave owners at some time, and we are all related.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

So true, I was talking to my son the other day about how the first or oldest human remains were from Africa. However this is where I think or believe that there is Alien intervention to certain DNA here on Earth as on other worlds as well. My Mom said that we are the Aliens, and she was always right.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I try to be honest with my grandchildren,
just finding truth back to the 1700-1800's is hard enough,
before I start making claims back to the first humans.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
We have no idea if it was forced sex, or consenting sex,
but we all can take pride in the fact,
Mrs Obama is Pioneer Stock.
That is what America was created on.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I dont believe it. This woman is clearly Klingon.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain

The Beatles knew this

Pink Brown Yellow Orange annnnnnd Blue.......... I love you

So did Clare Herbert Woolston

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

So true, I was talking to my son the other day about how the first or oldest human remains were from Africa. However this is where I think or believe that there is Alien intervention to certain DNA here on Earth as on other worlds as well. My Mom said that we are the Aliens, and she was always right.

I agree actually.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
At least we now know why she is so smart..........Ahhhh just kidding!!!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

Originally posted by hdutton
Oh. If we are all relate, you must be counting wwwwaaaayyyyy back.

I don't mean each individual is related by blood (although that may be true). I was speaking more in a racial/ethnic perspective. We are all the same. Part of one huge human family with many varieties.

We traced our family back to the Norse in 615 AD. The family came here in 1653. This is why I don't identify myself as an immigrant. We were here before the US was established.

Very cool! I would love to do that. My father's ancestry is Native American and my mother's, Scotch/Irish. So, I'm half-immigrant, I guess.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
So I read today in the news:Source that Clayton County is giving a Dedication Memorial to Michelle Obama's Great, Great, Great Grandmother in Clayton County. The problem is that the residents are split on the money being spent on the memorial. Apparently the money will be coming from a fund generated by a special hotel/motel tax..which is money earmarked for marketing and developing the county, not the general fund. Some residents feel the money would be better spent on fixing/cleaning up some bad neighborhoods especially when they hear that the two highlighted items on the agenda for Tuesday night’s Clayton County Commissioner’s meeting are to hire a gourmet caterer for the event and a company to valet park the cars of attendees.

My feelings are:

Obama should give up his DNA so we can confirm who his real father is first and then based on the results make a decision. We need to stop the government from spending our money at a time like this. Mrs. Obama needs to understand the sacrifices that need to be made during stuff times like now. Shameful spending...or maybe she should have given up that trip to Spain to cover her own Great, Great, Great Grandmothers Memorial.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by mainidh
I am at a loss.

Why does this matter?

Seriously... I don't get it. Umm???

Just thought it was interesting.

Edit: Removed...I will reserve judgement on why this is posted in Political Madness.....

edit on 19-6-2012 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by relocator

And what better way to market yourself than to tell others about the history of the First Lady's family?

Hell, I had no idea that Michelle Obama had white ancestors!

If the locals are bugged so much by the caterer and valet, why don't people volunteer then? Save the county some money and I'm sure there are some locals that would want to do such a thing.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntoast
post removed by staff

"Dark Meat"

If I was a person of color or a woman; I would find that highly offensive. And actually being a white guy.... that's far from being funny even though you tagged on a lol.

I'm not a politically correct type but I just don't see the humor in that statement.

edit on 19-6-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-6-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Jun 20 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing this, I think it's interesting also. Has anyone watched the show on PBS i believe it's called Know Your Roots or something like that. They do tests on different celebs, artists, politicians and trace their ancestry as far back as they can and tell them what percentages of different ethnicities they are. I think it's cool stuff. I hope I can do that someday!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

I'd feel better if I saw the Obama's making some financial sacrifices instead of spending our money bailing out the banks, companies that end up going bankrupt, and fancy vacations etc...

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I wonder then with everything going so crazy that the media actually spent time making issue of Michelles heritage? It is some form of red herring related to the 2012 election but what on earth did they expect in the best case scenario?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by relocator

You make so much sense to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join