It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney expresses his support for a Dream Act resolution

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Originally posted by xuenchen

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
Well, his dad WAS born in Mexico. He may have been too. We've not seen his birth certificate ya know

Reuters had it up a few weeks ago.

Romney's birth certificate evokes his father's controversy

It's so easy to see that's FAKED!!! Romney isn't even a natural born citizen and thinks he's going to get to be POTUS?? sheeesh, deport him!

But that's just a boring sheet of paper with no layers.
Where is the controversy?
I don't see any references where he was adopted by a Mexican father after his biological dad ditched him.
I don't see any references where he became a Mexican citizen after his mother remarried.
I don't see any references of his dual citizenship as a kid.
I don't see any references where he obtained a fake Social Security Number issued to a dead citizen from a state he never ever lived in.
I could go and on but why bother.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
But that's just a boring sheet of paper with no layers.
Where is the controversy?
I don't see any references where he was adopted by a Mexican father after his biological dad ditched him.
I don't see any references where he became a Mexican citizen after his mother remarried.
I don't see any references of his dual citizenship as a kid.
I don't see any references where he obtained a fake Social Security Number issued to a dead citizen from a state he never ever lived in.
I could go and on but why bother.

well of course not! He didn't want to be a copy-cat while he was being a ..... well, a copy-cat!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Well if Rubio is going to be his VP pick...he can't go on record criticizing his VP's own policy.

I can't wait for the debates so I can see Romney tell us how bad his healthcare reform program is and hopefully Rubio can tell us how bad his immigration policy is.

Because if they don't do that...they will have to be endorsing something Obama has done.

I absolutely love politics.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
This might have cost him the White House. There is no way the ultra right wing neo cons will approve of these comments and his softening stance on Immigration.

Perhaps he would have had a better shot if he had run as a Democrat?

Do you really think that? You really think that those opposed to Obama will not vote for Romney now, or not vote at all?

I honetly don't think any of these issues we read here everyday have ANY bearing on the election. They should of course, don't get me wrong. I just see the country being so politically divided now that there is no pivotal issue which will sway the result either way. Maybe I just read too much ATS?

This election is basically - I hate "A", or am supposed to hate "A", therefore "B" is the only answer. Most elections are this way actually, but 2012 seems the epitome of this.
edit on 18-6-2012 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

It's a trap because no matter how he answers he will taken out of context and the media folks are just salivating.

It's a yes or no question...Will you overturn it if elected.

How do you take the words "yes" or "no" out of context?

This is hilarious...media "gotcha" questions!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

The only tact the GOP have left for minority votes is voter suppression, expect to see them double down on the efforts already in place.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join