It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are NASA hiding something from us

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I just get the feeling that there not telling us everthing. Do anyone have any info please discuss.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by terry456

Everything NASA finds is subject to classification. I wouldn't doubt it.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
This exact thread comes up at least once a month

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by terry456
I just get the feeling that there not telling us everthing. Do anyone have any info please discuss.

Why isn't NASA telling us everything? One reason I think is...if they did tell us all....many would not be able to handle the information...and (seriously) there may be mass panic, riots and people losing a grip on what they previously thought was reality.

You...the author of this thread...why do think they are not telling us everything?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
An organization founded by a NAZI SS officer hiding something? Say it ain't so.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by paperface
This exact thread comes up at least once a month

If not more than that. I think it is a standard thread for every new member. Use the search engine. It will take you the next 5 years to read all the threads and post on this subject. Have fun.

Never
A
Straight
Answer

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
NASA isn't hiding anything. There has never been any proof of a lie as much as people like to talk about NASA lying, which is quite ironic.

Please, do not be among the many who are paranoid here on ATS just because they have delusions that aliens are visiting our planet or something.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four

Why are you acting like you know what you are talking about?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four

President Eisenhower was a NAZI and member of the SS?

It ain't so.

I think you are perhaps referring to Werner Von Braun and the "Paperclip" scientists who joined NASA after it was established. And it wasn't some big secret. They were scientists who had a working practical knowledge of rocketry from their work at Peenemünde.

The Soviets were winning the space race and Sputnik proved it. To reclaim the title, the US needed the German scientists and technicians help.

At the time, Nazism was defeated and was not seen as a threat like the Nuclear armed Soviets.

edit on 17/6/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

There are so many times where ordinary people think that Nasa is hiding something. I can't really say for sure that they are. But people do bring stories or situations that may give one the feeling that this is true. You must have read some of these and got suspicious. Can you tell which story or stories made you suspicious? This is the place to ask this question, people here have lots of answers. You just have to be more specific.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Yeah A stellar mass black hole, that our sun goes around, in our own solar system, that has just got really big just lately.

They have done a masterful job at hiding that, got this information from a book called 'Doomsday ahead', written by a son of a servant of the Late King George (?); father of Queen Elizabeth.

Plenty of evidence to support it but noone is listening.
SO they have done their jobs well.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

There's too many doomsday videos on youtube.

Can't you narrow it down?
edit on 17-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I think NASA is for professors and show business.

The real exciting stuff is what some secret military space program is doing and they're not talking. I don't think the average NASA staffer has any idea about the military program. I'm only speculating. I don't have any knowledge.

The only shenanigans that I think may happen in a small, compartmentalized unit of NASA could be photoshopping images. But the average staffer doesn't know what the 'other' space program is up to.

That's my guess.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

terry456 you are correct in your assumption that NASA is not telling all they know.

Do you believe that any organization, business, government agency or other working group would make public all their records and goings on to the public?
The answer is NO.

Knowledge on a need to know basis is one of the golden rules of any organization.

Shalom

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Why isn't NASA telling us everything? One reason I think is...if they did tell us all....many would not be able to handle the information...and (seriously) there may be mass panic, riots and people losing a grip on what they previously thought was reality.

You...the author of this thread...why do think they are not telling us everything?

That's what everyone says "The public wouldn't be able to handle it" This isn't the 50's I think our current population is not only well equipped to handle the truth, but Hollywood has been prepping us for decades, millions of ufo sightings, (granted most of them bunk, but prevalent in our current society nonetheless.) and 60% of Americans believe in the existence of extraterrestrial life.

Poll
edit on 17-6-2012 by PrestonSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

This is the thought behind a lot of Government secretes. I never understood why they believe that most of us cannot handle the truth. The truth, in my opinion, is that the riots would start because the Government kept the things secrete from us, not the secretes themselves.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Here are a few points you may find interesting:

The NASA that we’ve known for over 50 years has been a lie. My name is Richard C. Hoagland. As the brief authors’ biography page states, I was indeed a NASA consultant to the Goddard Spaceflight Center in the post-Apollo era, and Science Advisor to Walter Cronkite and CBS News, Special Events, advising CBS on the science of the NASA missions to the Moon and Mars, during the Apollo Program. But contrary to common public and media perception that NASA is an open, strictly civilian scientific institution, is the legal fact that the Space Agency was quietly founded as a direct adjunct to the Department of Defense, tasked with specifically assisting the national security of the United States in the midst of a deepening Cold War with its major geopolitical adversary, the Soviet Union.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Of course people will say it has been proven "false". But of course, or else everybody would know.

Thus the two logical choices are:

a) This person who used to work for NASA is lying and crazy - why would NASA hire someone who is crazy?

b) This person is telling the truth and some who come on here to try and debunk it may be directly/indirectly working for NASA.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Once again your posts are filled with half truths and outright lies.... so let's set the record straight will we?

Firstly I like Rich Hoagland, I think he's got a lot of good info, but...he got caught lying once on the For the People show way back when, and in my eyes has never regained his credibility.

He never "worked for NASA" and nowhere does he ever claim he "worked for NASA" He does however state that he was an EXTERNAL CONSULTANT to the Goddard Flight Center.... there's a HUGE difference in the positions.

Prior to that he was one of CBS's consultants, and before that ran the science museum in Springfield MA, and a small Science Center in West Hartford CT.. from 1984 to present he's done, what in the science field? NOTHING... In fact he has no peer reviewed papers, nothing except a self serving set of books and lectures designed to do one thing... make himself money..

Next time, why don't you put ALL of the information so people don't think he's some great source with no agenda of his own, when he clearly has one as well. Oh and an aside, everyone responded to your threat, you may wish to clarify in your other thread...

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Duh.
They didn't tell us why one of their Mars photos have Earth-like blue atmosphere. They didn't tell us what was that "giant planet" found behind the orbit of Pluto. They didn't tell us what was the humanoid figure they photographed on Mars.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

What humanoid figure?

Can't believe I missed that one.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join