It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Doubt the Official "Story"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fluffaluffagous

Originally posted by maxella1
reply to post by Fluffaluffagous

So then you're a guv shill, being paid to make "truthers" look ridiculous with your claims. Nice admission....

I think you are confused.

I'm not confused.

Many things I've seen claimed by you could EASILY be considered to be part of a disinfo campaign by guv agents.

There is no denying this.

But then I also suppose that by extending this hypothesis, ALL "truther" claims could be EASILY considered to be disinfo cuz they are all equally ridiculous.

I can't wait for you to quote some of the disinfo I claim

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Originally posted by dillweed
There must be some way to vet these imposters.

What do you suggest. Dunking them in a pond till they drown or burning them at the stake ?

Educate yourself.

How the Judicial System Works

You go first.

Prove that you're genuine and not a shill to make "truthers" look ridiculous....

I don't have to prove sh**

So then you're a guv shill, being paid to make "truthers" look ridiculous with your claims.

Nice admission....

You know full well that maxella is not a shill! Is this the new tactic by you lot now, to stop people thinking you are a shill call everyone else a shill!

You do not care for the truth, so why are you pretending to be on the side of people looking for the real truth? You believe the OS lies, that is your choice Fluffaluffagous, but you know you're here to spread disinfo, and that the people you call 'truthers' are your 'enemy' so cut the crap and stop pretending you are searching for the truth. You have no interest in anything truthful Fluffaluffagous, it is evident to all that you and certain other memebrs are here for disinfo purposes.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reheat

The difference between what your hero advocates and science is profound. Not even close.

If you know so much about science why don't you build a physical model that can completely collapse due to the drop of its top 15%?

Consider what an accomplishment that would be since no engineering school has done it in ten years. In fact they don't even discuss it as far as I have seen.

psik

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

I'm running out of patience with you. You said there were drills related to terrorist attacks using planes at the Pentagon and WTC. I'm still awaiting that documentation. There are plenty of drills involving aircraft crashes. Darn, the NRO office near Dulles was about to have one just as AAL77 flew over it that morning. Now back up your claim or retract it.

I certainly would not doubt such drills happened, but I'm asking for documentation, not some stupid media story. Just because it is in the media, does not make it so.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kidtwist

You know full well that maxella is not a shill! Is this the new tactic by you lot now, to stop people thinking you are a shill call everyone else a shill!

That must be something new they came up with. Pretty funny actually.

edit on 20-6-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by 911files

I'm running out of patience with you. You said there were drills related to terrorist attacks using planes at the Pentagon and WTC. I'm still awaiting that documentation. There are plenty of drills involving aircraft crashes. Darn, the NRO office near Dulles was about to have one just as AAL77 flew over it that morning. Now back up your claim or retract it.

I certainly would not doubt such drills happened, but I'm asking for documentation, not some stupid media story. Just because it is in the media, does not make it so.

Are you under impression that I have documentation on what the government does ?

You're running out of patience with me..
should I care about that?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Why dont you do some research yourself instead of wanting everything handed to you on a plate?

Are you one of these mummy's boy's who runs out of patience when people dont do stuff quick enough for you!

You get abit angry in your comment '911files', who exactly do you think you are giving out aggressive orders like this:

Now back up your claim or retract it.

And making rude remarks such as this:

I'm running out of patience with you

I think you need a serious ego check, and you need to stop relying on other people to do your research for you.

Why don't you go off and find the info you are so impatiently waiting for?!

Why are you so impatient? Why are you so rude?! What exactly is your problem?!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 911files

I backed up my claim whether you like it or not they knew what was going to happen.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

That must be something new they came up with. Pretty funny actually.

I know, it's rich coming from them eh! It is funny that they are losing their grip on the subject and have to resort to calling you a shill. The one line that was a killer and made me laugh hard was 'I'm losing patience with you' by member 911files! What a bunch of jokers they are!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidtwist

Why dont you do some research yourself instead of wanting everything handed to you on a plate?

The best thing is you don't know who you're talking to. You have no idea how ironically funny your statement is.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

The one line that was a killer and made me laugh hard was 'I'm losing patience with you' by member 911files! What a bunch of jokers they are!

I'm not sure what to do now.. What if he stops posting? What are we going to do?
Lol

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
so the anti_christ system (not a country or government) that is slave of satan, is trying to control the world. you can see their media encouraging homosexuality and adultery and you can see they are trying to make LGBT marriage an official law. their symboles are there on one dollar that square and compass. they wage wars against the poors and needies and praise eachother by peace trophy! but God laughs at them. since their day is coming. their sword will pierce their own hearts and their bows will be broken. and the cruel minority will vanish like a smoke since satan is weak.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidtwist

The best thing is you don't know who you're talking to. You have no idea how ironically funny your statement is.

Tell us who he is so that we can laugh Together

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I backed up my claim whether you like it or not they knew what was going to happen.

No you didn't. You posted airplane crash drills, not terrorist drills. That is the problem with ATS. You guys throw stuff out there and don't back it up. Then when challenged, you just wave your hand and claim you did. And you wonder why noone takes you guys seriously.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

No you didn't. You posted airplane crash drills, not terrorist drills. That is the problem with ATS. You guys throw stuff out there and don't back it up. Then when challenged, you just wave your hand and claim you did. And you wonder why noone takes you guys seriously.

I provided enough links to prove my point that they knew and didn't even try to stop it. And then played stupid and lied that nobody could have imagined it. Do you disagree with what I'm saying, if so can you provide proof why I'm wrong ?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

No, it's funnier when Truthers are in the dark and making their stupid claims. How many FOIA claims have you filed in search of the truth. In all honestly I haven't filed any.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

No, it's funnier when Truthers are in the dark and making their stupid claims. How many FOIA claims have you filed in search of the truth. In all honestly I haven't filed any.

I haven't filed any. I'm guessing he filed some and it proved that nobody in government are responsible ?
Vv

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I haven't filed any. I'm guessing he filed some and it proved that nobody in government are responsible ?
Vv

How many eyewitnesses have you contacted and interviewed. In all honesty I haven't contacted any.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Vv

How many eyewitnesses have you contacted and interviewed. In all honesty I haven't contacted any.

Let me save you some time and just tell you that I personally done nothing other than read books, online articles and watched a lot of video footage and documentaries. Oh and I work with people who were there on 9/11.
What about you?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Are you under impression that I have documentation on what the government does ?

You're running out of patience with me..
should I care about that?

Well now, why don't i just quote this?

You made a ridiculous claim that you can't back up.

That makes you and your fellow "truthers" look incompetent. The only reasonable explanation as to WHY you would make a ridiculous claim is that you are a shill, here to make "truthers" look ridiculous.

You have succeeded. See you at the Xmas party....

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join