It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Doubt the Official "Story"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

Here ya go! It wasn't a Jet Blue, but Air Florida (minor details).

www.history.com...
edit on 18-6-2012 by Reheat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reheat
reply to post by maxella1

Here ya go! It wasn't a Jet Blue, but Air Floria (minor details).

www.history.com...

Yes, seeing as how it said as much in the article I linked, how could I could I even attempt to argue the point. My apologies to Jet Blue

Oh by the way. It was Air Florida, not Air Floria (minor details)
edit on 18-6-2012 by 911files because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 911files

I found that missing d on my keyboard. It was right where it was the last time I used it...

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

If you're saying that the war in Iraq was more than a simple "whoops, my bad" and it was a conscious attempt to promote military action, then I would say that yes, the possibility exists, but it's more likely that outside forces (I.E. anti-Hussein protestors in exile from Iraq) used the US and its dumb-as-a-brick president by feeding it the bad information that instigated the invasion.

Of course GoodolDave and company will find an excuse for anything the government did. Iraq war was the fault of some “anti-Hussein protestors in exile” who used our incompetent government for their agenda.
Who are these “anti-Hussein protestors in exile” that you're talking about?

If it was an operation organized by the gov't we would have almost certainly planted whatever evidence of weapons of mass destruction (nerve gas, nuclear weapons, copies of the Star Wars Christmas special, whatever) they would need to justify the invasion. Not only was no WMD found...but they ADMITTED no WMD was found...which tells me the gov't wasn't responsible. It's only the child stealing cookies from the cookie jar who needs to invent an excuse for why they're not the ones stealing cookies.

So what were the consequencess that our government suffered for admitting that no WMD was found in Iraq?
Did Bush not get reeletced? Did anybody loose their job? Did America pull out of Iraq and apoligize for invading it?
You see in real life people don't admit something because they are trying to avoid some kind of consequences.

I'm all for wondering if there's more to the story than what I've been told. In fact I'd even entertain the idea that Mohammed Atta was innocent and there was some other hijacker aboard the plane and Atta was singled out because he came from Saudi Arabia. It's the outrageous accusations of "lasers from outer space" and "hologram planes" that I find disdainful. This isn't an attempt to find the truth. It's an attempt to bring the theorists' individual abject paranoia into the mix. Doesn't it strike you as odd that between all the accusations against the gov't, the Jewish World Order, the Masons, etc etc etc, the only ones that seem to be completely blameless here is Bin Laden and Al Qaida?

Another classic GoodolDave nonsense. You would entertain that Atta was innocent hah? Why would you?
And of course anybody questioning 9/11 are somehow connected to the "lasers from outer space" and "hologram planes" people.

Here's a theory for you.. The government knew all about the planned attacks and did nothing about it on purpose. And then blamed the whole thing on their incompetence.

What do you think.. Is there evidence to support this theory?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by UltimateSkeptic1
Here's why I doubt the official story.

The OS is simple. A small group of men made it through the entire U.S. air defense and attacked major landmarks.

In response, the U.S. launched two major wars.

The two major wars would not prevent another small group of men from performing another similar terrorist attack.

There is a logic fallacy somewhere.

9/11 happened through pure U.S. incompetence. Something just doesn't seem right about the whole OS.
edit on 17-6-2012 by UltimateSkeptic1 because: (no reason given)

If it was done by real terrorists then they would assassinate the president, or fly a plane into the pentagon/whitehouse before flying anything into the 2 towers. The President would be a primary target for terrorists, and civilians/towers would be secondary targets.

If they really wanted to do the thing in style they would fly planes into the World Summits, where many world leaders are present, or the building of a Bilderberg meeting.

So it seems these 'hijackers' and 'muslim terrorists' did their plan in the wrong order, and they missed better suited targets.

This is just yet another reason why I do not believe this was done by 'muslim hijackers'.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Something just doesn't seem right

This is your evidence ?

Evidence is not required to have doubts.

Didn't your ever doubt somebody was telling the truth even though you had no evidence?

The perfect reply, although there is plenty of evidence, it's just most of it was kept from everyone's reach!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kidtwist

You do not begin to understand terrorism. Attacking a military base or a government building does not get near the reaction that attacking a civilan target gets.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by UltimateSkeptic1

A small group of men made it through the entire U.S. air defense and attacked major landmarks.

There's your problem right there.
You seem to think we have air defences for internal planes. We do not.

The location of the president does.
Area 51 likely does.

You seem to forget about the 2 jets that were stationed at Andrews AFB approx 10 miles away due to a small plane landing at the Whitehouse 7 years before 9/11!

So yes, they do have defenses for internal planes, it's well documented, and was in place pre-9/11!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Classified Info

9/11 happened through pure U.S. incompetence.

I can go along with that. I also believe 19 hijackers hijacked some planes and crashed them into three buildings. I do not believe in any sort of "inside job" conspiracy theory.

Yes, pure incompetence was at work here.

I'm sure the US government would rather admit to being incompetent, instead of admitting they were really involved in 9/11.

This is what they want everyone to think, but people are not that stupid to believe the country with the biggest 'defense' budget in the world would be so incompetent when they are under attack by 'terrorists'.!!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by plube
reply to post by Reheat

Right and this is from Randi Forums....awesome research....fantastic...I will run right over to Randi's forums..and sign up.....OH right i am already a member there....on the most OS biased website out there.....that is the most reliable source a person could ever quote.

Yeah, goodolrandi, the den of disinfo, the first stop for anyone wanting to train as a jedi shill!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Umm, no, they didnt want to admit there was a lot of incompetence that day. Thats why they fought so hard against having a Commission in the first place. For crying out loud, it wasnt until several years afterwards that we found out the "state of the art" communications systems on Air Force One, were SOOOO great that the President was out of contact half of the time he was flying around. They landed in Omaha, so he could have reliable frigging comm lines with his staff.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Think about that before I respond. Ok. Thought about it. The FBI alone damn near spent the same amount of money investigating 9/11 as was spent looking into Monica/Whitewater. That doesn't include the actual Commission, the CIA, NSA, NYPD, PAPD, NIST etc....

So you were told by these 'officials' you keep believing. I would say, by the job they did on their investigations that someone pocketed a lot of cash because it sure was not spent on a thorough investigation!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by 911files

Originally posted by SimontheMagusI can hardly wait for the OS troops to respond.....

I'm not an OS troop, but those are NOT Wall Street articles. They are press releases from truther organizations.

It appears you do not know enough about 9/11 to know that the term 'truther' is a deliberate term created by the people who did 9/11! It's fictional.

What did you actually think a 'truther' was?!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1The pentagon had drills with the same scenario of civilian jets used as weapons and crash into the pentagon and WTC two years before 9/11.

I would like to see a reference on this. The only "drills" I am familiar with are those associated with crashes (not "civilian jets used as weapons"). As a matter of fact, one of the firefighters from the Pentagon was in training for such a crash when the plane hit the Pentagon. They did a lot planning at the Pentagon for this sort of thing because of the proximity of Reagan National. Especially after the Jet Blue crash in 1982 which came pretty darn close. I would imagine that the WTC had similar drills and exercises due to their height.

Hey maxella, there is a new recruit in the house, I think this one has not read the all training manual yet, I'm sure 911files will get the hang of it after maybe 3,4,5, or 6 years, like some of his fellow manual readers!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

You do not begin to understand terrorism. Attacking a military base or a government building does not get near the reaction that attacking a civilan target gets.

I know how terrorism works dear chap, if you care to pop your spectacles on, and have a closer read, I said that the president or world leaders would be a primary target, and civilians a secondary target.

They (hijackers) supposedly planned the attacks on civilians, and also on government buildings. They hit civilians first, and this should have meant the military would detect they were under attack, and prevent further attacks, which would then make hitting the pentagon/whitehouse much more difficult.

If the pentagon was hit first this would have ensured a definite hit on the government, and these are the main people they are against. By attacking the pentagon later it would decrease their chances of getting close to it.

The 'hijackers' must have had inside knowledge that war games was going on, they must have know, like everyone else, that Andrews AFB had 2 jets stationed there to protect the whitehouse/pentagon, just 10 miles away, and these were positioned there prior to 9/11 after a small plane landed at the pentagon.

So they must (hijackers) have known the defences they were up against, and must have had inside knowledge to plan their attack with such precision to ensure they got that pentagon strike in.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidtwistt appears you do not know enough about 9/11 to know that the term 'truther' is a deliberate term created by the people who did 9/11! It's fictional.

Oh, so now those of us started independent research into the events of 9/11 all those years ago are those who did 9/11

Seek help, really.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Umm, no, they didnt want to admit there was a lot of incompetence that day. Thats why they fought so hard against having a Commission in the first place. For crying out loud, it wasnt until several years afterwards that we found out the "state of the art" communications systems on Air Force One, were SOOOO great that the President was out of contact half of the time he was flying around. They landed in Omaha, so he could have reliable frigging comm lines with his staff.

Why are you crying out loud? Is all the years selling your personal views on 9/11 making you stressed to the point of tears?! I'd give 9/11 forums a bit of a rest ol' chap, it seems like all those years embroiled in the OS has made you a bit jumpy. It seems the 'crying out loud comment' you made indicates you are internally stressed, and the 'frigging' comment makes you seem angry. Are you ok viper? Maybe step away from the tv for a while, I've heard it can make you behave like this, that is why I keep away from the tv, I don't want that junk messing with my mind!

They sent a man to the moon way back, they had comms on the moon dude, yeah, that's right, your boys had comms on the moon! If they can do that all that time ago, I reckon they could get comms on the President's plane! They even managed to get a signal on the 'hijacked' planes, so the hijacked passengers could call their loved ones!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidtwistt appears you do not know enough about 9/11 to know that the term 'truther' is a deliberate term created by the people who did 9/11! It's fictional.

Oh, so now those of us started independent research into the events of 9/11 all those years ago are those who did 9/11

Seek help, really.

Why are you even on a 9/11 forum and you do not even understand what 'truther' means! I know this is embarrassing for you but be dignified and hold your hands like a man when you make a mistake!

I can tell by your comments that you view those that do not believe the OS as 'truthers', you have stated this already in this thread, you have called people 'truthers' whilst upholding the OS.

The real people seeking the truth are genuine researchers, who are not truthers, do not call themselves such, and never will call themselves such, because the term 'truther' as all 9/11 researchers know, is a ficticious term created by the American government to stereotype and ridicule anyone who does not follow their fairytale OS story.

There are many 'truther' sites set up deliberately by the perps to discredit people seeking the 'real' truth, and there is cointelpro all over the internet trying to suppress the real truth behind 9/11, and using the 'term' truther against people who disbelieve the OS is a common tactic by cointelpro people.

So perhaps do some proper research, and check out your own health before you start firing that rubbish out of your qwerty gun.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidtwist
Why are you even on a 9/11 forum and you do not even understand what 'truther' means! I know this is embarrassing for you but be dignified and hold your hands like a man when you make a mistake!

I can tell by your comments that you view those that do not believe the OS as 'truthers', you have stated this already in this thread, you have called people 'truthers' whilst upholding the OS.

The real people seeking the truth are genuine researchers, who are not truthers, do not call themselves such, and never will call themselves such, because the term 'truther' as all 9/11 researchers know, is a ficticious term created by the American government to stereotype and ridicule anyone who does not follow their fairytale OS story.

There are many 'truther' sites set up deliberately by the perps to discredit people seeking the 'real' truth, and there is cointelpro all over the internet trying to suppress the real truth behind 9/11, and using the 'term' truther against people who disbelieve the OS is a common tactic by cointelpro people.

So perhaps do some proper research, and check out your own health before you start firing that rubbish out of your qwerty gun.

You see, that is the problem. You write that and it seems rational to you. Must be nice living in a world of paranoia and delusion.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

And your posts continue to show just how little you know about the subject old chap. Have a good evening

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join