It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did a stroy about a mysterious woman offended people.? Chill out. And get over it.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
And you have never told a lie.? or a story.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

All right...Mr. Meaney....we get your point.

I think the urban legend is interesting though....very entertaining.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

What's up @Bihotz.? The Chaqe are coming we only hope NATO will stop them.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by terry456
I got the story from happy days. youtube happy days ghost and changed it some. Anyway. Could there be any truth in some urban legends. You guys take this to seriously (my post) and have the hate. Dam chill out.
edit on 17-6-2012 by terry456 because: (no reason given)

SO is this an admission that you willfully attempted to perpetuate a hoax on the membership here?

Sounds like it to me anyway

IN case you weren't aware, such actions are against the T&C of ATS and is an offense that others have been banned for previously. Enjoy your short stay here and next time come up with a better story

edit on 17-6-2012 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by terry456

Terry don't start fearing now. You have to spread your message. Who else can keep us informed from the galactic federation. Will you appoint someone to replace you as official earth liaison to the federation?

I hope you are not being threatened by Chav sympathizers, or Chaqe as you say.

If so let me know. I will show up with glow sticks flaring.

Keep up the good fight.

dont let us down Terry.Repel the Chavs, or Chaqes as you say.

Let me know. I will try and contact the hot people from the future.

P.S.
You got a letter from galactic federation express mail. I opened it by accident trying to see what you got so as to steal it if it was cool.

They want to know: Do you still want that time share on the Death-star luxury resort?
Let me know if not as soon as possible because I told them that you love time shares and especially theirs. I insisted that they go ahead and bill you for the contract signing fee as well as the security deposit as well as sign you up for community birthday coordinator.

Thank you again for all your time and effort defending our planet.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
The problem with your "Story's" delivery is this:

ATS T&C

15). Posting: You will not Post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate. You will not solicit personal information from any member. You will not use information gathered from this website to harass, abuse or harm other people.

(BOLDING mine)

Also-

15c.) Intellectual Property: You will not Post any copyrighted material owned by others, material belonging to another person, material previously Posted by you on another website, or link to any copyrighted material without providing proper attribution*, as defined by TAN, to its original source. You will not Post any material that infringes, misappropriates, or violates any patent, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of TAN or any third party. You will not use your Postings on the Websites to promote your own personal website or any other website with which you may be associated without first receiving permission from TAN.

Happy Days is Copy-written material. It belongs to someone else. You inferred it (The story) was about YOUR experiences.

Ya gotta play by the rules here, Terry, or, they won't let ya play.

Hope I've inspired some proper posting etiquette.

Cuhail

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Closed for staff review.

Thanks for your patience.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join