It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did a stroy about a mysterious woman offended people.? Chill out. And get over it.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation I know how it sounds. Impossible right.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Well there's 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by terry456

I know how it sounds. Impossible right.

No Terry, it doesn't sound impossible.................it is impossible!

Come on...man up!......why would you post an obvious lie?....everyone knows you made this up, maybe the real story is why you made it up!......care to share?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

(Terry)...the story you have written... about you; the car and the woman...did this really happen to you?

Or is it really an urban legend that you are telling us?

Please...answer...thanks!

Yes it is an urban legend, it has been pointed out by others already. just google it and you will see.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Ok one i'm mad. Two i'm full of #. three i am being honest.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

2 out of 3 aint bad.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
or #4.. you make no sense and half of us have no idea what you are trying to say

I just read through this whole thread and I am just as lost now as I was after reading the OP. From what I have been able to piece together, I am assuming a MOD shut down a thread of yours?

If that is the case, may I suggest asking the MOD who shut it down, why it was shut down instead of assuming you have offended a bunch of people who dont even know what your babbling about.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

I really want (Terry) to answer the direct questions I asked.

I have read through the other posts...but I still want him to answer.

Edit: (5:52pm) The fact that he hasn't answered yet....tells me a lot.

edit on 17-6-2012 by caladonea because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-6-2012 by caladonea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by terry456
reply to post by Argyll

Ok one i'm mad.

...as a hatter

Two i'm full of (snip)

...noted, but....what about-

three i am being honest.

Are you full of it, or, honest?

I think, unless your posting changes, you're doomed to a visit by the Ban Hammer.

You've lied, used others material and broken a couple other T&Cs.

Let's face it. It's only a matter of time now.

Cuhail

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Colo stroy, bor

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Indeed you are full of it.Seriously dude,how dumb do you think people are?

You could've been a little more creative with your story

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Ok one i'm mad. Two i'm full of #. three i am being honest.

Nice reply Terry.. I take it you are being honest about claim #1 and claim #2....claim #3 is a misnomer really isn't it?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Many members have said (Terry's) story is false and he copied it from an urban legend.

Please provide a link to this urban legend...I looked and can't find it. Thanks!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
urban legend

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by Argyll

Many members have said (Terry's) story is false and he copied it from an urban legend.

Please provide a link to this urban legend...I looked and can't find it. Thanks!

There is different versions of it, I believe the most used one was a hitch-hiker.
here is a non kiss version
link

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by terry456
urban legend

Terry, thanks for answering....so it is an (urban legend)...I think perhaps if you had said in your original post...that you were talking about an urban legend....what you liked about it...and asked us what we thought...you wouldn't have gotten so many negative responses.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
The ghost girl hitchhiker is a well known urban legend that has an unlimited range of detail based on the actual story being told, but they all are similar in nature. Having said that, this does NOT mean there is zero truth to ANY of them, nor does it mean the op is not telling the truth. But his lack of ability to answer questions about his tale seems sketchy to me.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I got the story from happy days. youtube happy days ghost and changed it some. Anyway. Could there be any truth in some urban legends. You guys take this to seriously (my post) and have the hate. Dam chill out.
edit on 17-6-2012 by terry456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Terry,

You need to watch out. I have been informed by the galactic federation that there is a new type of Chav, or Chaqe as you say. They try and fool us by morphing onto 90´s stereotypical grunge people.

They are trying to intercept a time traveler that has been trying to reach you since 1995.

She was really a secret agent from the past. What happened is this.

She was dialing up our time and all of a sudden, the Chavs or "Chaqes" as you say, rushed in and shot up the place with their laser eyes and laser fingers. (Glow sticks)

This hot chick secret agent from the 90`s (not like the hot people from the future you spoke of in another thread)

She got up and ran into the time machine. Her mission: To get impregnated by terry so as to be the mother of Matt o`hare, The leader of the human resistance against the machines. In the future where hot people rule the world, machines fight a war against the humans alongside the Chavs.

So yeah,

The Chavs in turn went in the time machine after her. They sent a hot blond to try and trick you into reward sex for all your efforts here on ATS trying to keep us informed with official communications from Galactic federation HQ.

Thank your dad for me for keeping us up to date and all the heads up he gives, risking his job at The Foreign and Commonwealth Office’s. Just to give you information to spread to us. Your entire family is helping the planet, thank you for that.

You have to be careful. The Chavs are sending hot blonds to try and trick you into impregnating them. They want to give birth to the Anti-Chav. or "Anti-Chaqe" as you call it.

You are like a Jesus Christ to the future hot people. Use that. Communicate with them via the galactic federation and have them relay a message to the future hot people asking for help contacting the hot grunge chick from the 90´s.

You take such risks for our well being. I find that sexy, in a hard core sort of way.

mmmmmm and prrrrrrrrrrrr

Or as we say in the federation, chacha chacha doo saaa wet

That means, mmmmmm and prrrrrrrrrrrr

edit on 17-6-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I got the story from happy days. youtube happy days ghost and changed it some. Anyway. Could there be any truth in some urban legends. You guys take this to seriously (my post) and have the hate. Dam chill out.

So you lied........chilling out has nothing to do with it, you tried to con the members of ATS.....you failed

A liar is a liar.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join