It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are people ignoring what is in front of them?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Good post I don't think many people realise they are in denial when it comes to stuff like this.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TritonTaranis

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

Originally posted by TritonTaranis
The US nore NATO will get involved in a War with Iran,

They will likely assist Israel in an air strike on Iran's nuclear weapons program should there be a need to but thats about it, there will not be a war or any troops being sent to Iran, mainly because all the reasons people claim they want to invade and occupy Iran are theory's based on misinfo, propaganda, & BS,

As the document refers a few times, an Israeli airstrike would only increase Iran's push for a nuclear weapon, also Iran would see America as giving the 'green light.' The document hides nothing, it even notes America sends $3 billion annually in US tax payers money to fund Israel's military, so Iran would take an Israeli attack as an American attack- they even propose Iran using a terrorist attack against US or allies in response!

edit on 17-6-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

I'm not saying that tho, Israel will only strike Iran when it has good Intel that Iran are close to developing its Nuclear Weapons, and will likely get western support for such a strike, but there will be no war with Iran that is almost certain, its totally pointless and would not get public backing the public doesn't have the stomach for another proxy war & there are bigger issues & threats to deal with, it will amount to nothing more than an Ariel campaign

This will likely be when there is good enough Intel of such sites and good Intel that Iran has enrichment uranium beyond 90% (nuclear weapons grade)

The US doesn't fund Israel to attack Iran it funds Israel to defend itself,

I never had the time to reply before but I would strongly recommend doing some research about the things you refer to.

Believing that Israel will only strike Iran when they feel threatened is based on the assumption Iran are in fact building a nuclear weapon, and not building it for energy purposes. Perhaps they are building a nuclear weapon, the fact still remains that Israel has the strongest airforce in the region, they have hundreds of illegal nuclear weapons, they kill Palestinians daily whilst taking their land.

Look into the 2006 Lebanon air raids, two Israeli soldiers had been killed and Israel replied by bombing Lebanon and killing 1,000 civilians. Anybody in the West who spoke out about it were threatened or 'encouraged' to alter their view and not be 'anti semitic'.

The power behind Israel, which does not have Judaism in it's concerns at all, is the same power that operates the Israeli lobby in the West, they fund the documents I've linked here, they control Western foreign policy. The idea of Iran as a threat is made up, it is propaganda, just as we had Iraqi propaganda before Operation Enduring Freedom, or Propaganda against Libya before the NATO intervention.

This document makes it quite clear they are aware a war with Iran will not be popular, but they also made it quite clear that the American government should operate in a way to provoke an Iranian act of aggression in order to bring support for a war.

People might deny 9/11 was an inside job, but they cannot deny the hatred it created for Muslims at the time- before the dust settled, people wanted revenge- and there's no limit to what these people will do to fulfil their agenda's, they've proven it before and will do so again.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Nice thread.
With this title, I never saw it coming.

I have to admit. It is a very good question.
Unfortunatly, I dont feel like its a good idea to give the good 'ol social politics rhetoric.
I'll simply answer.
Myopia, or near-sightedness, is the ability to clearly see objects up close but not those at a distances.
This concept is best use playing Russian doll but where a bigger story will eat the compromising ones over and over again untill just an handfull of considered lunatics will actually bother keeping track of all the, swept under the rug, stories.
Consider MSM news stories as Russian dolls. When you see an headline news that make no sense, airtime speaking, theres usually something big somewhere else going on, or potus is selling is soul to gods knows who.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Cry Havoc And Unleash The Dogs Of War!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
People should start realizing what is in front of them and above them....They are too much glued too the tube...They look at things too much at the "material" world..Even the Police said it...
edit on 18-6-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Just want to add a little update as I think it is important to try and connect the dots and use the information we have.

So we have this information- the 'need' of people who are planning foregin policy for 'something' to happen to gain this 'Path to Persia.'

So how does this relate to where we are right now?

Well, if you take Obama's stance towards Iran and his 'holding off' and attempt at diplomatic solutions, we have a window of opportunity running up to the US elections-

www.timesofisrael.com...

Obama has encouraged Israel to hold off military action until after the elections. We have the OP document calling for an 'Iranian act of aggression' to get the 'green light', so you have to question, what 'event' are they waiting for?

During his meeting with US President Barack Obama last month, Netanyahu reportedly pledged not to take an offensive operation against Iran until after the upcoming US presidential election, to be held on November 6.

Netanyahu reportedly agreed to give more time for diplomacy and increased sanctions to have an effect on Iran.

Think about the current situation, there is now a window of time before the US elections where they can potentially deal with Syria and also bring about this 'Iranian act of aggression' that will justify military action against Iran.

Combine this with the news that as of October 2011, Mitt Romney has added none other than Dov Zakheim to his middle east advisory team and it is not hard to make up a theory of where this is heading-

www.mittromney.com...

Mitt Romney’s Special Adviser on Foreign Policy and former Under Secretary of Defense (Comptroller) Dov Zakheim made the following statement after tonight’s debate in Washington, DC:

“Mitt Romney won tonight’s debate by demonstrating that he is the best candidate to restore our military, defend American interests, and foster peace abroad. Governor Romney deeply understands that preserving U.S. national security requires a strong military. In the face of multiple, massive, and dangerous cuts to the defense budget under President Obama, America needs a principled and determined leader in the White House who will keep faith with our uniformed men and women, repair our special relationships with friends and allies, and ensure America’s leadership role in the world. That leader is Mitt Romney.”

Obama is increasingly facing criticism for his lack of action regarding Iran, whereas Romney under the guidance of Dov Zakheim and co will be more than willing to go to war with Iran.

TPTB have chosen Romney to be the next president (Dov Zakheim's involvement is pretty strong evidence and also Romney attended Bilderberg this year), so Obama is deliberately holding off, if a false flag occurs before the elections, Romney will come to the forefront as the hope of freedom to fight the perpetrators (Iran) and the people will lap it up as he becomes the next president.

The false flag will have justified what will most likely be Israeli military action and this will then escalate as planned.

The fact that Dov Zakheim of all people is Romney's middle east advisor should have been big news given his history, but along with the 'Path to Persia?' document, it starts to make more sense.

It also explains why Obama is holding off with action on Iran and Syria despite the MSM going into propaganda overdrive. Whether Obama is complicit in this plan I don't know, but he's certainly annoyed enough people somewhere along the line for TPTB to chose a replacement puppet, namely Romney.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

I would look at George Soros, and other finance folk. This all appears to be a plan being put in place much greater than Iran. Of course destruction of the Jews appears to be the goal of these people. Our eyes should be on Russia in reality. That is the key to alot of the Iranian moves lately.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
It´s so obvious..... so clear..... and it hurts so much.

It would be good for the people who "defend the US war efforts" to see that every time they fill the tank of their cars with fuel they are doing it with blood of innocent people....

It´s so depressing. Because you know that there´s nothing you can do about it.... think about 9/11 and its lies...

And if the elections go "the wrong way", they´ll make fraud, just like in the second election of B*sh.

Thanks for the info, OP, it makes life a lot worse. But it´s good to know.....

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by PragmaticBeliever
It´s so obvious..... so clear..... and it hurts so much.

It would be good for the people who "defend the US war efforts" to see that every time they fill the tank of their cars with fuel they are doing it with blood of innocent people....

It´s so depressing. Because you know that there´s nothing you can do about it.... think about 9/11 and its lies...

And if the elections go "the wrong way", they´ll make fraud, just like in the second election of B*sh.

Thanks for the info, OP, it makes life a lot worse. But it´s good to know.....

It is very depressing, but remember you are not alone as there are many people who see the deception now.

One of the main reasons people don't like threads like this is because it shows just how reliant we are on the system.

We buy petrol that as you say, comes from the death and exploitation of people in other countries. BUT, we need the petrol to drive our cars, hence we shut off from reality when we fill our cars up.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I just wanted to bring this post up again, especially in light of the recent NDAA for 2013 document.

I've tried getting discussion on the NDAA policy for Iran but nobody really wanted to discuss it. I can understand why people disregard individual pieces of info, but I've seen so many documents and articles now, it is literally like a jigsaw puzzle coming together and I just wish more people could see how big this is.

With the policy set out in 'Which path to Persia', and the NDAA declaring the current diplomatic efforts with Iran as a failed policy, the two documents tie up almost in complete sync with each other.

NDAA policy states that Iran is not stopping it's nuclear program, that diplomatic efforts and economic sanctions are not working, that the next step is military action. That is the outline for American government policy to Iran as of 2013 and people aren't batting an eyelid!!

Obama has mentioned in the last few months a 'window of opportunity', yet he knows 100% economic sanctions are not working.

We know from planned foreign policy going back to 2009, we know from now official legislation going into 2013 that war is planned. All that needs to happen now is the 'event' that will justify to the people why war with Iran is necessary.

Here is Obama talking of this 'window of opportunity'-

Many politicians will speak openly but hide the meaning of what they are saying, this 'window of opportunity' has nothing to do with whether economic sanctions can work, it is regarding the window of time between now and the implementation of NDAA policy set for 2013, the policy set out in 2009, and most likely planned even before then.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I'm sorry guys, but this info needs to be bumped again! Read the OP if you haven't already and connect the dots, spread the info!

We are literally on the verge of this plan playing out.

Everything that is happening in the middle east has been orchestrated, the 'Iranian Act of Aggression' that will expose all the bull# propaganda and political charades over the last few months is close to happening.

With research, I've seen this plan months in advance, it is just incredible to watch it play out so predictably as the entire middle east region turns on Israel and America.

With the info from my post back in June, combine it with this-

www.abovetopsecret.com...

All the politics right now is just illusion to fool the public into accepting another military campaign. I want people to see how obvious it is, spread the info.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by frazzle
reply to post by Wonderer2012

How at this point in time, can people still believe the Necons and Zionists are not pushing for war with Iran, they have spent millions on developing policy that can bring the war to being.

Ahmadinejad has announced he is stepping down in 2013, so the PNAC crowd won't wait much longer. They've gone to a lot of trouble to create this "monster" and won't let all that propagandizing go to waste.

Whatever happens just stay away from Iran, it is your doom if you get involved, let Israel do it

top topics

<< 1   >>

join