It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goodbye CSI: Miami

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Never watched the show but David Caruso is a tool & this video is pretty damn funny -maybe will start watching the show now...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
All the CSI shows should be cancelled. They're terrible. Borderline propaganda as well. And not even close to reality.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Lol that video is good. And I agree he is a major tool. He is the reason I hated that show. He has though been responsible for some solid comedy making fun of him on the net. He is bad and he should feel bad.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
All the CSI shows should be cancelled. They're terrible. Borderline propaganda as well. And not even close to reality.

i agree, its like they want to trick people who watch the show, into THINKING they know how cops really work.

to give them the illusion they can be sneaky and get away with stuff, so that the cops can catch them BETTER.

the show is pure disinformation with drama mixed in..... in my honest opinion.

peace.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Yes, I agree fully with both of you on that, way over sensationalized to the point of being a tool to confuse.

Ps, good to see your still here soy. Stay tuff, I enjoy your posts. And remember, here, there is one power you cannot fight. Keep on man

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by caterpillage

okay ^_^ *hug*

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska

Originally posted by boncho

i agree, its like they want to trick people who watch the show, into THINKING they know how cops really work.

to give them the illusion they can be sneaky and get away with stuff, so that the cops can catch them BETTER.

the show is pure disinformation with drama mixed in..... in my honest opinion.

peace.

You and the poster you quoted need to get a grip.It's a tv show,nothing more.

And if some criminal thinks they can get away with something because they saw it on television,well,now,that explains their career choice

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
LOL.. yea CSI: Miami is not a show I'd care to spend my time letting brain cells die while watching.

I miss CSI: Las Vegas, the orginal show.. There was actually a little bit of credibility to it as well, in some cases.

Still.. it's TV.. grain of salt, and a sense of humor.

I have neither, so I don't watch tv anymore.. no cable or nothing now for 2 years.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Well, it isn't supposed to be a documentary on crime fighting.

It is entertainment and, while I don't find it that entertaining, many people do.

top topics

join