It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is a WAR going on. Hugh Jackman vs the Jesuits!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

VERY interesting that she just popped up basically overnight! I didn't even think to check out the dates, I just figured she'd been around awhile to come out with all that content.

I did notice her looking around in an odd way during her videos. I thought that she was in front of a computer on a webcam and may have just been watching herself in real time or doing something else on the computer, but that's a good point that she may be reading from a script or taking cues from people behind the camera.

Another odd thing about the way she talks, is how she repeats the same thing over and over again. In that one video she said how a single robot killed 300,000 Jesuits like 15 times it seemed. She did it with almost everything in the video as well. I'd bet she could have made the same video in about 1/10th of the time if she didn't repeat every single thing over and over again.

This could fit into your theory that someone is trying to basically "manufacture a crazy person" and repeating of the same thing over and over would definitely make he seem nutty.

So your thinking she is going to be used to discredit something or someone? Basically associate herself with something and try to bring it down to her level or something? Very interesting idea..

Being that ATS is a conspiracy site and all, it did cross my mind that she is being used to relay coded messages, like I mentioned in one of my previous posts. The repeating of phrases over and over again, the use of famous people's names, specific numbers, etc all seem to indicate the possibility of some kind of code.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

I like your coded messages idea.
I had not thought of that.
That adds a whole new layer to crazy Gail.

A person as mental as a bag of rattlesnakes on bath salts like Gail could be the perfect vehicle to transport secret messages 'tween nefarious persons.

Someone should report her to the authorities-if she does not get busted,you know she's on their payroll.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
mental as a bag of rattlesnakes

Heh heh I chuckled out loud after reading that one lol.

Oh damn I didn't even think about her taking bath salts. That might bring about the apocalypse.

I really want to sign up on her forum and start hassling her. Or maybe I should claim I was the German scientist that figured out how to break through the Jesuit's water vapor shield and claim the one billion dollar prize she offered.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by gostr

Wow... the more I get to know about her, the more I like her. I can't tell if she's purposely trolling us or if she is truly crazy and truly funny. Who says you can't have a great sense of humor when you're schizophrenic?

I checked out one of her books on Amazon and the description refers to the "secret Jesuit website" Order Of The Jesuits. Their mission statement includes stopping The Church Of Gail which was started by all the men on her marriage list.

If you go to her church's website, definitely read through the forum threads that have replies. She has woven her own world and it's probably as entertaining for her as it is for us. For once, I don't pity a person with schizophrenia.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Wow... this thread is just... wow. She has made fake accounts for Vladimir Putin, Hugh Jackman, Judge Terry, Gerard Butler, Matthew McConaughey, and Brent Spiner, and is having them all actively engage in her threads with hilarious stereotypical phrases that they portray in the media or in Putin's case, their culture.

She is a highly function schizophrenic. But how delusional does someone have to be to not realize they are logging in to separate fake accounts? Maybe she doesn't actually believe she is involved with these men but thinks that people will believe she is through her efforts.

She has a link to register on her forum.... So tempted....

ETA: I am actually very impressed what I am finding... Not only does she claim to be in a war against the Jesuits... she has actually created her own enemies...

Look at this site and a page on it that publicly displays the "targets" of the Jesuits: Order of the Jesuits

Also, here is their YouTube page: orderofthejesuits

Notice both of these sites actively mention "Gail".

I'm no longer thinking she is just schizophrenic but that she is also suffering from dissociative identity disorder, like in the club I will not talk about.
edit on 15-6-2012 by ErroneousDylan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

Yeah, it's a whole playground of amazingly fun stuff to browse through. The Jesuit site is hilarious, as well. She built her own reality and I'm digging it.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

The Jesuit website is not make by Gail. Gail is extremely good and very sexual. The reason we make link to site is because want to show badness of evil Jesuits. Do not register in the Jesuit website. They will own your soul and you will go inside the hell if you become Jesuit agent. Only go to the Jesuit website to see how bad they is. Don't go if you like the Jesuits. If you like the Jesuits, you are dirt rotten siner and need the Jesus.

Sign, Vladimir Putin

Hate to laugh but... it's priceless

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

Bingo.
Was that:

her husband Vladimir Putin

case in point

We had another elite telling us wild stories.
Perhaps the was a saucer ride with the aliens I can't recall the story but there
may have been a book. I guess it was all in fun.

Perhaps they are protected as when your the one with the microphone you sing
songs or have a good story to tell and only you can be heard.

Well I didn't want to be too harsh like the government lies so everyone else does.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

She isn't really the wife of Vladimir Putin.... she made that up. It's part of her fantasy. She is not "elite".

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
yah thats crazy gail ...she's been doing this for awhile. I;m subscribed to her on youtube.

look for the video of when her mother showed up "unexpectedly" ...and gail left the camera & mic on and you can hear her mother pleading with her to take the videos down...because the CIA contacted her.

wait till you see the videos about the nukkake ...the semen nuke bomb over canada

she's definately not an actress ...she works at walmart,

she talks about how she was committed at one point..but they let her out because she is a high functioning schizophrenic...meaning she can hold a job and take of her basic needs.

crazy gail wiki...look it up

AND YES she did create all those sites...and the members on her forum are HER

and some even suspect she created crazy gail wiki
edit on 15-6-2012 by infowarrior9970 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
LOL I was looking at her very intently and noticed she truly believes what she is saying. Makes you wonder some of the other crack pot videos on YT, being passed off as fact.

edit on 15-6-2012 by Wulfie because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I dont think the fact that she is reading off the screen (what it looks like to me) is any reason to disbelieve she is just a nut. You see it in alot of amateur youtube videos. I would say it would be in "jot" form just because she tends to repeat herself. Maybe there are too many things going on in her head rendering her unable to do it without reading her notes?

shrug

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

a coded message, thats brilliant.
it would explain the abstract thoughts she is having or believing. Hugh Jackman has been seen flying east, I repeat Jackman EAST!

Clever man you are.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
"you are dirt rotten siner and need the Jesus. " that line right there made me laugh harder than ive laughed all week long.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Someone mentioned the "nukakke" video. Check it out on YouTube HERE

People REALLY need to check out this video. Why? Because it shows that someone else, OTHER than Gail is involved in all of this madness.

Right around 1:20 Gail gets a skype message from that judge guy. He tells her about the "nukkake" attack. Which is a new type of nuclear bomb full of BUKKAKE.

WHO IS THIS GUY? The gail wiki says the judge guy is one of Gail's black men from Canada that gives her information about what's going on around the world.

At first I thought this Judge guy was just another one of Gail's imaginary friends, but HE ACTUALLY SKYPED HER. He sounds like a white guy doing an impression of a very stereotypical black man.

Now, here is my new theory. Gail is simply a mentally disturbed lady. The guy know as "Judge jenkins" or whatever it is, somehow knows this woman, and HE is the one filling her head with all of this craziness. HE is the one who has made all of the fake user profiles on her forum for Putin and the other famous people.

HE is the one creating this fake world full of madness that Gail seems to live in, and he sends her messages and skypes her (if you read gailwiki the judge guy's image is never seen, just his voice makes it through, evidently because the jesiuts are able to block the signal somehow) So she never sees his face when they are skyping, just his voice, because this man knows Gail, and she would recognize his face if she were to see him.

She doesn't recognize his voice because he is going a poor impression of a black man.

Sound possible to anyone? Like I said, I just figured she herself created this massive delusion all by herself, but now I don't think so. I think this judge guy is responsible for all of it. He tells gail all of this stuff, and she simply believes him because she IS very crazy and easily manipulated. So through email, posts on the forum, and skype, the judge guy relays all of these insane messages about robots and jesuits to Gail.

Now his motivation is another question. Is he just a huge a-hole that has fun messing around with a crazy woman? Or, like I said before, is she being used to pass coded messages to someone somewhere? The judge guy, whoever he is, knows he can manipulate Gail and get her to believe and say whatever he wants her to. She isn't "in" on it, she simply believes everything the judge guy is telling her. But the judge guy has a more nefarious agenda, be it sending coded messages, or simply getting his kicks out of messing around with a crazy woman.

Please watch that video about the nukkake that I linked to. It's quite hilarious, but it also shows you that GAIL IS NOT ALONE in all of this, SOMEONE else is involved. And I think HE is responsible for this huge elaborate crazy world surrounding gail.

Let me know what you guys think.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I can't watch that last video right now,but as for the other guy who skyped her-It could have been either an actor friend or a message passed.
Or it could be someone just messing with her.

Thing is,if she is truly mad,then people joining in with her psychosis may seem like fun to them,but at the same time it reinforces her delusions,thus making it harder for her to come back to reality(if that possibility still exists for Gail).

I am thinking another possibility exists-Could Gail work for the Government/health service in some way designed to route out the profoundly insane?

Those who go along with her views get databased maybe,for unknown nefarious purposes?

She is fascinating none the less..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join