It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is a WAR going on. Hugh Jackman vs the Jesuits!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
There is a war going on people, and no one knows about it.

Hugh Jackman teams up with the robots he built but also with Gerard Butler, dont worry, they won.
They are currently on the Russian space station at the mcdonalds kiosk.

This woman has cracked one of the greatest covert ops of all time.

I'm sure glad the robot that killed those 300,000 Jesuits is getting the congressional medal of honor from Obama.

--------------------------

Yes this woman is obviously crazy, but I wonder how many people are on ATS at this very moment who are actually like this woman?

Do you think she is the minority? I hope so, but there are sometimes an odd number of outlandish posts that crop up from time to time.

--------------------------

I dont know where this post should go, mods?
edit on 15-6-2012 by gostr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
my heart breaks for this woman.
but that was the most...the most...

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Wowza, I'm not even sure what to think. Is this a joke? Is this woman as bat# crazy as she seems? Can I unwatch that? That was so very strange.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Bodaciouschief

She has more videos posted online, this is the second one ive seen, the first one was just as weird, she talks about a Jesuit Semen Missle that will impregnate a large population. Im not sure if she is for real or not, I hope so, its a cognitive train wreck.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
This is the craziest thing I have ever seen!

She's going straight to Hollywood! I know, I know... she's obviously suffering from something, I'm not going to sit here and pretend to identify the types of illusions these fall under. But, CMON!

This is GOLD!

S&F's

'Thank you scientists'

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
This is Gail Chord Shuler or Gabrielle Chana. In case you haven't heard of her, here is a wiki devoted entirely to her!

Crazy Gail Wiki

Also, here is a link to one of her books that she is selling on Amazon (the one that she won a Pulitzer prize in Literature for):

Silver Skies

One of the users wrote a "lovely" review highlighting some of her fame (here is a snippet):

Forgetting the Jesuit terrorists for a second, you might say "what work?". Well according to Gabrielle, on top of winning the Pulitzer Prize for medicine, she also won the Prize for Literature, for this book I believe. This very book became a major underground hit in Germany and Russia, thanks to her husband Vladimir Putin (bear with me here, this gets more and more fantastical as we go along). Steven Spielberg also got hold of a copy, and adapted it into a movie that won a "Best Actor of All Time" Academy Award for it's star, Matthew McConaughey (see the likeness on the cover? She wasn't able to use an actual picture of him, something to do with a Jesuit conspiracy, and probably copyright). Now you might be saying "Wait a second, Matthew McConaughey has never won an Academy Award, has he?" Well folks, this is no ordinary Academy Award, this is the "Best of All Time" Academy Award, and apparently the Jesuits have orchestrated a massive conspiracy and censored all this information, and more!

Usually, I'm not so quick to judge. I don't usually call people crazy, they are just different. But this woman... she is extremely different.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by gostr

I'm sure glad the robot that killed those 300,000 Jesuits is getting the congressional medal of honor from Obama.

All this proves is the mental state of Obama voters.God bless America.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
she is CIA controlled... MKULTRA-GONE BAD!!!!

I feel sorry for her... hope she gets help!

edit on 15-6-2012 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by gostr

It's interesting to see something like this, because she's not completely ineloquent. Her thoughts are fairly cogent and well expressed, yet so completely delusional. It's difficult to understand such a mind. Pray for her.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Mad as a mackerel, but entertaining. I wish the nutters that usually sit by me on the bus were this much fun.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
The Jedward Shield, what is this witch craft?!?!?!

Let me get this right, Hugh Jackman created robots which fought with the Jedwards? Your telling me theres more than two frikkin Jedwards?

Some one kill me now

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by gostr

Hugh Jackman training his elite fighting force!

edit on 15-6-2012 by gostr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
www.gabriellechana.com... ......
WOW!

She has eyes that just say "I'm fkin crazy"

The way she talks and delivers her sentences would lead one to believe that she believes everything shes saying..

I thought we had some loopy members here on ATS but she just takes the cake

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Someone give this women a bag of bolts, because she already has whole lot of NUTS!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Star and flag for finding this! This is just INSANE!

This can't be real.... can it? Can someone REALLY be THAT out of their mind and still be able to talk in coherent sentences?

Look at her forum here: LINK

There's no way this lady is for real, is there? Either her, all by herself, has made several different accounts for all of her "man friends" (famous people like Vladamir Putin, Hugh Jackman, etc) or she has followers that made fake accounts pretending to be those people? Damn this just just all kinds of nutty... I'm starting to think this woman, or this woman with the help of some other people put all of this together as some sort of art, or social experiment, or just for fun to screw with people.

Check out some of these posts on her forum ,they are just unreal:

OH MY GOODNESS. VLADIMIR WAS SO ANGRY ABOUT RULE 13! HE WAS YELLIN IN RUSSIAN AND JUDO CHOPPIN ALL THE SUPPORT BEAMS OF THE CHURCH. HE WAS PRETENDN THAT THEY WERE RULE 13. WE WAS GETTIN WORRIED THAT THE CHURCH WOULD LOOSE STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY. THE MAN IS SO RED BLOODED AND MASCULINE! HUGH, BRENT, AND THE REST OF THE MEN HAD TO RESTRAIN HIM. HE STARTED LAUNCHING NUKES AGAINST ANY COUNTRY THAT HE THOUGHT MIGHT HAVE JESUIT AFFILIATIONS, AND THEN GOT ANGRY AND MASHED HIS HANDS DOWN ON ALL THE RED "LAUNCH" BUTTONS. WE WAS ABLE TO CANCEL MOST OF THE NUKES BEFORE THEY DESTROYED TOO MANY INNOCENT COUNTRIES. WE'VE BEEN ABLE TO CALM HIM DOWN A BIT, AND HE'S ON THE PHONE WITH SOME OF THE NATIONS THAT WERE NUKED, THEY SEEM TO UNDERSTAND.

Check out this one, SHE makes a post on HER forum, then she accuses HERSELF of in the previous post of being an imposter. LOL! And yes, she thinks she has won several Nobel prizes...... or something.

Guys, I'm more concerned about the EVIL JESUIT posing as me in the last post you all just read. It appears the Jesuits want me to be upset about someone else receiving an award, which I'm not. To be honest, I could care less. This FAKE POSTER is insulting my Lord Jesus, who knows I would NEVER, EVER stoop so low as to BOSS HIM AROUND, and demand that HE show up and conduct a Nobel Prize Ceremony for me, as if I care about awards in the first place. I'D REFUSE IT.

Most Sexual Lover Gail, I am calm down now. At times I can become extreme to defend the woman I love. But Jesus want me to have fruity spirit of self controling. Our scientists have confirm that there is hacker inside the brain-to-brain servers, and they are impersonate you well. The only way we can distinguish who is imposter comes from use pride scanners. The Jesuits always so pride! Pride women make me soft in my pants. But sexy Gail make me hard like bag of rocks inside penis. Always hard for Gail, Vladimir Putin

So yeah.... I still can't figure out who these other posters are. Are they all her? Does she have friends that support her delusion or something? Do people join her website under the name of her famous male lovers, just to mess around? WTH is going on on that website! Absolute nuttery!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
This lady is PRICELESS.
She should be the president of the world.

Just awesome.

I wonder if Hugh Jackman or Vlad have actually heard of her?
They really should be told I think.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I have watched a couple more of her vids,and I am no longer sure she is guano loco-I am not sure anyone can be that utterly bonkers.
I think she may be acting,for some viral thing.

This one is great-she has a tinfoil hat with wires coming from it which she uses to communicate telepathically.
Her Church,she explains,is up in space,being hit by multiple photon torpedoes fired by the Jesuits.
And the Jesuits "did 911 to keep her from Brent Spiner"

Its a shame she does not allow comments on her youtube videos..
We could all leave great comments I am sure.

I think its time for someone to alert Hugh Jackman about this,I wonder if he is on Twitter?
I am not,but I may get my bro to try to find Hugh and tell him to check her videos out for a laugh.
He seems like a cool guy,I bet he would love to see all about his alternate life with Gail.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

The more I read her stuff and watch her vids I am also really starting to doubt that she is just crazy. I'm still trying to figure out a likely reason for all that effort she puts into everything other than just being a nutcase. Maybe just a case of epic trolling, the likes of which have never been seen before? I don't know, it could be something like you said, it's all just so odd.

Usually people who talk about things as completely out there like she does are a little different. From what I've seen (although keep in mind I'm no mental health expert or anything) people who are THAT delusional usually base their delusions on things that are actually happening. They just misinterpret and embellish them.

Talking about hanging out with big name movie stars, going to the space station, winning a Nobel prize, having enemies that don't actually exist, owning your own FOX affiliate or something along those lines, and all of the other stuff she says just can't have ANY basis in reality. It doesn't seem like there would be anything happening in her life that would be a base that she could use to misinterpret or embellish into the stories that she tells. Short of literally hallucinating a good portion of her day, but I don't see how she would be able to function if she was really THAT "out there"

Who knows what her deal really is, but it just seems odd to me. Does anyone remember that "Debbie wins" page that was the basis of a huge thread a year or two ago? She had some very very odd things she talked about, but it was stuff you could understand as her just not understanding what was going on around her. A guy that accidentally bumps into her on the street isn't just some clumsy guy, in her mind he was attacking her. A cop asking for ID when she is seen disturbing the peace isn't simply doing his job, he is part of a grand conspiracy to track her, etc. But what simple acts could be happening in this woman's life that she could turn into these crazy stories? Really, what could a crazy person misunderstand as actually being on a SPACE STATION?

I'm surprised more people here aren't curious about this (Maybe they are and it's already been discussed or something) I was expecting to see a bunch of of people talk about how she was telling the truth, or was under mind control, or was using her videos as a way to pass coded messages or something.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

Good post James1982,
I hear you.
Its like someone has studied all forms of psychosis and rolled the lot into her mindset.

The forum,book and youtube vids are all within the last few weeks as well-she has no net footprint before that which I can see.
Suspicions of acting/viral stunt are rising for me.

Did you notice the way her eyes move side to side-looks to me like someone reading an autocue-in which case it does not qualify as a true mental rant IMO.

Some may say that her eyes dart about like a crazy person,but I think she is reading from a script-hence,she is an actress.

She could be being used to be an example of a certain type-in a few weeks she may publicly endorse something/one,thus making that thing or person seem to be completely ridiculous.
Hmmm,

top topics

<<   2 >>

join