It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Requesting Your Input On Alien/UFO Books

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCh0de

heres a link to a interesting file on the National Security sight "Communication with Extraterrestrial Intelligence"

www.nsa.gov...

This is a link to a well known cryptography exercise; it is hypothetical. Don't let hoaxers take you in.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I've read so many, but many do stick out. Just a partial list here.

Alien Mind If you want to read one of the most interesting, and my current favorite, here is a Free Copy, or you can buy the paperback like I did. This writer did graduate study in (the underside of) US history, then did investigative reporting, essays, and other writing, so is a serious writer to start. At present, he's working on a book to be titled After Contact and Conflict with Extraterrestrials... The Next Step: Interaction with Mixed Alien Communities. I've met and talked at length to him. Brilliant and sober. The book is almost unbelievable, but after my own experiences and 30-40 years of study, I believe good information on several levels.

Here's a link to his site and a free copy you can download.
Alien Mind

I otherwise also think The Day after Roswell is good, even though Corso was not happy with some of the exagerations Bill Burns added.

The books by Philip Krapf, heres a link at ATS to read about him. Phil Krappf

Lesley Kean's UFOs (so objective it's scary good)

Messages by Stan Romanek

Millennial Hospitality 1,2,3 & 4 by Charles James Hall (Tall Whites have been here for some time, but just passing through, using Earth as a weigh station.)

Another all time favorite;
Passport to the Cosmos by the late John E. Mack M.D. (anything by John is great)

I am out of time, but if you want compelling reading and not just descriptions of UFOs these will do the trick. They will tell you more about the reasons, the beings, the methods and technologies and very specific details about extraterrestrial agendas and the variety of species visiting, and looking for more than just a visit.

ZG
edit on 6/16/2012 by ZeroGhost because: Enhancements

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Tresker

LMAO

<< 1   >>

join