It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Websites Where You Can Read Prophecies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
For those who are curious to read prophecies and decide for yourselves if they are from God, I leave you these links so you can read and enjoy. If you know of any other ones besides the ones I've posted let me know. Also, for those of you who are weary of browsing too many websites, I let you know that by searching with www.startpage.com you have thet option of viewing a website through proxy so that you can have more privacy whilst checking out stuff.

End Times Prophecies

end-times-prophecy.com...

AMW End Times Prophecies

amightywind.com...

Book 1

www.telusplanet.net...

Book 2

www.telusplanet.net...
edit on 14-6-2012 by EfficientP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP

I will certainly be checking all this out.

Thanks OP.

Here's another that's of interest to me. www.tribulation-now.org...
edit on 14-6-2012 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

I have checked out some of the messages from the amightywind.com site, specifically on the Sabbath and the Mark of the Beast. These messages are perfectly in line with Adventist theology and and the messages given to Ellen White and Ernie Knoll in the SDA church. To be able to get these correct means very strongly that Elisabeth Elijah Nikomia is likely receiving her messages from God and I will be paying keen interest to the rest of her messages to see how they fair too.

Do you know if the other two sites agree on that point too?

I have written up a thread on the topic of the beast's mark, and God's mark and seal beginning with the words 'Veneration of the pagan sun god in the beast's mark', link in my signature. There is quite a lot of good information in that thread and I have defended the scriptural basis for still needing to keep the 4th commandment from 3 main attacks from other protestants.

If you ever want to give the 3 angels messages to other people and point out the mark of the beast and be able to back up the 10 commandments and the sabbath commandment then I suggest you use this site of well presented articles on every likely argument line you could face adventist-defense-league.blogspot.com.au...

Could I ask you how you came across these particular individuals giving prophetic messages?
edit on 15-6-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I dont beleive an almighty power would play around and give certain people messages of the future. NOT ONE biblical prophecy has come to pass,,ofcourse we can always make a metaphor say whatever we want,,if thats the case then the bible is the most accurate form of prophecy. We can make it mean whatever we want.. Then there is always self fulfilled prophecy..

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Although some people are receiving messages thruGod and His Christ most are just having dreams that they believe is prophetic . The rule of thumb for this is if it is not biblical then it is not prophetic .

Thanks for the sites should be some good reading anyway.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatard
I dont beleive an almighty power would play around and give certain people messages of the future. NOT ONE biblical prophecy has come to pass,,ofcourse we can always make a metaphor say whatever we want,,if thats the case then the bible is the most accurate form of prophecy. We can make it mean whatever we want.. Then there is always self fulfilled prophecy..

Really , look up Cyrus the great God named him about 150 years before he was born and he did exactly what the bible said he would do . These records are also written in not only the bible but in Persian writings .

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

As someone who has the gift of prophecy I STRONGLY urge forlks to steer clear of any of these "prophets". Most are kooks and refuse to submit to spiritual authority and give their "prophecies" in the manner the scripture says to give them. Again, I STRONGLY urge folks to steer clear of the parking lot prophets.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

If you have the gift of prophecy then:
- What is the Beast's mark?
- Who is the Beast of the Sea?
- Who is the Beast of the Earth?
- Describe in as much detail as you can the manner of the false-Christ coming and some various examples of how he will deceive the world

I have studied all those areas extensively so I will be able to tell if you speak truly or not. At the moment your understanding about what the role of the Tribulation is all about seems lacking so I am skeptical of your claims. I am all ears....
edit on 15-6-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

You realize prophets speak as the Spirit leads and dont offer prophecies at the demand of people? And when we feel the Spirit has led we submit them to our spiritual fathers and authorities to verify. False prophets work for themselves outside of spiritual authority. You should know this.

top topics

join