It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Your God, Worship Me

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
reply to post by DevilJonah

u belong to evil wrong with its gods, that is why u really believe that ur subjective perspective is a source of objects, so the reverse of facts results

it is easy to say whatever u want when u use ur means for, calling a tree what fall and noone notice is clearly proving my point, a tree is nothing to anything real and nothing to any value of beyond all in truth of course

so

ur intelligence is appropriate to plants superiority so u should b surounded by that nothing to watch as being a vegetable urself mayb worms will b the else that u could respect and become friends with

I have no idea what you are talking about.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

Noise does not exist without a hearer.
Reality is what hears.
Without awareness what would be known?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I believe we are "co-creators" in this realm, however, that stated, "we are not alone in this endeavor". Who is the other participant/s?

Clearly there is good and evil, or positive and negative.

Clearly there is "truth" and there are "lies".

If anyone were to tell the truth, would you suppose an actor would be that person?

Morgan is a pawn of his Master! He thinks it is himself! I put no foundation behind an actor unless, as a person, he can declare the Truth we all know throughout History, and that is GOD is real, and, his Word is Alive; at least it is for me, and so I can only see the surface meme of a liar at work here.

Did I just call a respected man a "liar", you bet your dollar I did because he is not GOD even if he plays one on TV!

It is said that in the last days there would be a great falling away. It certainly makes you wonder.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Only this moment is visable/hearable/knowable.
The act of observing collapses potential waves of nothing into an apparent something.
Awareness is of nothing when it is in deep sleep, it knows nothing.
Consciousness is when there is an apparent something.
The apparent something is tansitory and ever changing.
Awareness is constant and has to be for any appearance to appear.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

your logic seems flawed,your not the only thing made of atoms, everything is made up of atoms.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

What are atoms made of?
99.999% empty space.
What is empty space made of?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

i wasnt talking about what atoms are made of. i was responding to his post where he seems to think he is the only thing made of atoms.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevilJonah
For those not familiar with Biocentrism, it is a theory from 2007 by a scientist named Robert Lanza, building off of quantum physics. It pretty much says that the Universe exists based on the consciousness of its inhabitants. Instead of the Universe creating existence, it states the opposite, that we created the Universe.

This is a load of malarky. If the inhabitants lose consciousness, it is they who no longer exist, not the universe. Once someone dies, it is they who don't exist, not the universe. Sure, their own universe won't exist, but to assume their own universe is everything is selfishness.

Its ridiculous to think that people don't exist because you cannot perceive them. People used to believe the heavens moved and not the earth, simply because they couldn't perceive it.

Thought like this is solipsism and self-centredness.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
it is ridiculous how far u insist to say anything about what cant b proved, how far u r really never connected with the fact of existing u can say the reverse while being
obviously things came to an edge end of edges

being seen is what limit freedom which is the one, not the reverse it doesnt make it existing, for it what sees it exist since it cant prove that what sees it is less then it, and only what is more exist
so only right move of else perspective could save it from absurd negative freedom

what u mean is only the perspective of increasing move when an object is seen, but morons it is like ur heart beat degradation that lead to death or explosions, it is nothing to existence at all
and im sure everyone knows it when meaning that fact bc any perspective is the pick intelligence of it being true, but u r so low that u lie to urself willingly to stay in ur own different means to profit from

what u dont know is the true reason so the absolute superior reason of move increasement

when the subject become object not by himself, the free sense is to get away from the other side in order to stay out of all as free one, which necessitate a huge move by leaving back the absolute seen not him that he must prove to be out of it the free he always is

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

it is ridiculous how far u insist to say anything about what cant b proved,

Just because something does not have proof (evidence) that does not mean that it does not exist. People who think like this are Materialists and Materialism is a BELIEF system that there is nothing else...

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

no not materialists only opportunists mean to take advantage from values that cant b proved by pretending possessions of that deform it totally objectively in the means of killings its freedom rights

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope

For those not familiar with Biocentrism, it is a theory from 2007 by a scientist named Robert Lanza, building off of quantum physics. It pretty much says that the Universe exists based on the consciousness of its inhabitants. Instead of the Universe creating existence, it states the opposite, that we created the Universe.

This is a load of malarky. If the inhabitants lose consciousness, it is they who no longer exist, not the universe. Once someone dies, it is they who don't exist, not the universe. Sure, their own universe won't exist, but to assume their own universe is everything is selfishness.

Its ridiculous to think that people don't exist because you cannot perceive them. People used to believe the heavens moved and not the earth, simply because they couldn't perceive it.

Thought like this is solipsism and self-centredness.

First off, I'm assuming you have facts to back up your claims that when someone dies they no longer exist....no? None? Well, moving on then...What is ridiculous is actually your assumptions that you are the end-all argument. People used to believe the heavens moved and not the earth because they couldn't percieive it has nothing at all whatsoever to do with this debate. If anything, it furthers my argument. What people believe is often wrong...in case you didn't notice...you are part of the afore mentioned "people" as am I.

And as a side note....have you ever lost conciousness? If so, please, do tell, what evidence do you have that the world continued while you were out? Because someone told you so? You, my close-minded friend, are a sheep.

You have absolutely no evidence to back what you are saying. I may not have any "evidence" but at least I have the Double-Split Experiment, to your "someone told me that the world was still happening while I was asleep" Experiment.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
People who think like this are Materialists and Materialism is a BELIEF system that there is nothing else...

materialists are the good people, bc at least they recognize objective existence, which is right existence that come first always
while ur kind is what believe that only nothing is else then u alone which is nothing too of course, despite the fact support of evil life in absolute negative inferiority ways, too easy to exploit any for nothing but u

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

Materialistic beliefs are NOT the correct view of reality.

There DEFINITELY is more and I know that. Just because scientists do not have technology to understand that energy is consciousness and there is even more energy that we can not yet measure, does not mean that it doesn't exist.

Some people used to believe that the Earth was all that existed until there was better technology to understand that there are other planets. Now, people are doing the same thing with energy. Materialism is not true, there is more.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

People who think like this are Materialists and Materialism is a BELIEF system that there is nothing else...

materialists are the good people, bc at least they recognize objective existence, which is right existence that come first always
while ur kind is what believe that only nothing is else then u alone which is nothing too of course, despite the fact support of evil life in absolute negative inferiority ways, too easy to exploit any for nothing but u

So...let me get this straight...using your logic...things only exist if they physically can be touched seen or heard? Does that mean, since you can't see oxygen...its not real? Do you survive from breathing imagination? Do you enjoy a nice clean breath of hopes and dreams?
edit on 14-6-2012 by DevilJonah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

But if a tree falls, and no one is around to see or hear it, it still indeed, falls. Other living beings will have heard the sound, and perhaps even be directly affected by the collapse of the tree.

My family's lake house had a big tree out front, and the lake, and house are quite secluded, it takes 2 hours to drive the access road from the nearest, documented country road. I guess one winter while we were gone, the tree collapsed under the weight of the ice that had accumulated on it. When we came back the next spring, we found half of the tree in the lake, and the trunk that was still in the ground looked like a tree that got hit by an artillery shell.

No body was around to hear it, and it still happened. We weren't thinking about the tree when it happened, so did it not exist then, and only popped back into existence when we laid eyes upon it?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

negative inferiority ways, too easy to exploit any for nothing but u

So...let me get this straight...using your logic...things only exist if they physically can be touched seen or heard? Does that mean, since you can't see oxygen...its not real? Do you survive from breathing imagination? Do you enjoy a nice clean breath of hopes and dreams?
edit on 14-6-2012 by DevilJonah because: (no reason given)

this is ur logics that use not mine, obviously u cant separate things from u, while i said the total opposite thing
the else is what is never u in abstract free terms but more in all angles of reality terms never in touch

the else is what force the recognition of superiority freedom all the ways always, so the standard and level dimension that u cannot have

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

First off, I'm assuming you have facts to back up your claims that when someone dies they no longer exist....no? None? Well, moving on then...

Show me ONE case where someone has existed after death and I will believe you. Until that time,I will assume you hold less evidence than I.

What is ridiculous is actually your assumptions that you are the end-all argument. People used to believe the heavens moved and not the earth because they couldn't percieive it has nothing at all whatsoever to do with this debate. If anything, it furthers my argument. What people believe is often wrong...in case you didn't notice...you are part of the afore mentioned "people" as am I.

What is ridiculous is your assumption and conclusion that you are God. And then contradict yourself by saying you are just like everyone else. I thought we are figments of your strange imagination.

And as a side note....have you ever lost conciousness? If so, please, do tell, what evidence do you have that the world continued while you were out? Because someone told you so? You, my close-minded friend, are a sheep.

Yes I have lost consciousness. Do you know what losing conscious means? Show me how the universe stops when you are without conscious, and I will believe you. But I doubt that you can. You're taking a popular and ancient opinion and exaggerating it—the plight of a follower. And you call me a close-minded sheep?

You have absolutely no evidence to back what you are saying. I may not have any "evidence" but at least I have the Double-Split Experiment, to your "someone told me that the world was still happening while I was asleep" Experiment.

I didn't know the double-slit experiment pertained to humans. Are you quanta? are you an electron? I doubt it.

Since this is your universe, why did you create me? Since this is your universe please I implore you, destroy me and end this charade, or at least make me think like you. Until then—and I won't be holding my breath—I must assume that you're wrong.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

reply to post by absolutely

Materialistic beliefs are NOT the correct view of reality.

Out of curiosity: what is the correct view of reality?

I don't enjoy a materialistic view, but I at least accept it, simply because I cannot deny it.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8fl0z

But if a tree falls, and no one is around to see or hear it, it still indeed, falls. Other living beings will have heard the sound, and perhaps even be directly affected by the collapse of the tree.

My family's lake house had a big tree out front, and the lake, and house are quite secluded, it takes 2 hours to drive the access road from the nearest, documented country road. I guess one winter while we were gone, the tree collapsed under the weight of the ice that had accumulated on it. When we came back the next spring, we found half of the tree in the lake, and the trunk that was still in the ground looked like a tree that got hit by an artillery shell.

No body was around to hear it, and it still happened. We weren't thinking about the tree when it happened, so did it not exist then, and only popped back into existence when we laid eyes upon it?

Yes, but you said yourself it was witnessed by living creatures...birds etc.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join