It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luka Rocca Magnotta case: Teacher showed video to class

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by Ben81

The first and biggest mistake he did that caused the student vote
is when he told the student he had the video with him
of course the student curiosity went high at that moment
they probably though .. if their teacher saw it then they can to

Talking about the case in clase made a popular teach student discussion
trying to profile a criminal like this in the society of today
all class were probably captivated by the subject
and then the teach went to far declaring he had the video with him
he said that to show off a bit in front of his student

Would you be so kind as to post a link to where you're getting the information from your quote above?

Nowhere in the SOURCE link does it talk about the teacher giving the students a vote.
Nowhere does it state the teacher 'had the video with him' - sparking the students interest.

peace

I dont have any source on that ..
they didnt really give much detail on the whole situation..
but with what they have given so far its safe to speculate the pointy details
it is highly probable that the teacher started to talk
about a video he had recently seen fromt the magnola case
and at the end he opened his big mouth saying he stil have the link or saved vid on his computer
this is when the students wanted to watch it since they are in a class that talk about such things

please explain if you have a different theory
what do you think happened before showing the vid to the class

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
Where can I see this video? l seem to have missed the link in this thread.

will never post any link to it
i strongly advice not to even search it on google

i one time searched it and i saw a picture of the video
a guy laying down with a close up on his slashed throat

i decided not to search further

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

a guy laying down with a close up on his slashed throat

Ah, youre lucky you only saw a SS of the rated PG part.
And no, I wont post the link either.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

What I'm asking - again - is what you actually saw. Not what you thought you saw or your imagination fed you - but what you actually saw. Because this video does it's best to show as little as possible leaving the most up to the imagination (other than the still shots at the end).

I stress again. It's absolutely criminal what happened to this poor boy and the hell the family must be living with. But this video has been blown WAY out of proportion. Sick? You bet? Does it contain cannibalism, necrophilia, etc? Not unless your imagination counts.

Why am I going to such an extent to make clear what's being grossly exaggerated? In defense of the family and the young man who was murdered/victimized. We have a moral responsibility to squash this ridiculousness right now.

The little puke who's behind this video doesn't deserve to gain any more notoriety than he's already procured. Whoever's in that video is nothing but a little worm. A chicken livered puke who doesn’t even show his face. He plays at cutting and dark shadows and yellow lighting. He insinuates at best during the filming.

Horrifically there’s a dead boy who suffered and who’s family must suffer. But something about the video reeks of being either very ’off’ or the person in the video didn't act alone. If he did? He captures just enough to make sure to feed the imagination and to allow the video to go viral without being removed in whole.

My point? We cannot allow the creator(s) of this trash gain any more notoriety or sub culture status than he/they already have - as with Ed Gein for example who spawned a complete rash of horror films and personas.

Put it to rest - make sure he’s convicted and is served the harshest possible sentence possible - and then let him just fade out of sight. Stop glorifying this little maggot. By blowing this all out of proportion you’re giving him exactly what he wants. Don’t.

peace

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

but with what they have given so far its safe to speculate the pointy details

NO! It's not 'safe' to speculate about anything here! We all have a moral responsibility to stay factual for many reasons. You spawn a baseless rumor here on ATS - you never know how it could blossom way out of proportion now do you. Do not give evil any more credit than it's due - ever!

Most important? Why do we need to stay factual? Because in glorifying this video you’re giving the freak who ‘made it’ just what he wants.

STOP IT!

There was no 'vote' between the teacher and students reported in the source was there? Then stop it! There was no indication the teacher 'told the students he had the film' now is there? Don't perpetrate more evil my condemning a man without fact.

Again - you're imagination - and the imagination of those who watched the film are giving this little cretin just what he wants. Glory.

Don’t let him have it!

Please. Stay with the facts. Don't add to them, don't subtract. Why? Because ultimately there is a young man at the center of this who's lost his life in a horrific manner. Focus on the victim - not on giving the slime ball who perpetrated these crimes any more credit than he deserves - and that just enough to send him to prison for the rest of his wasted life.

peace

edit on 14-6-2012 by silo13 because: bbc bold

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

What I'm asking - again - is what you actually saw. Not what you thought you saw or your imagination fed you - but what you actually saw. Because this video does it's best to show as little as possible leaving the most up to the imagination (other than the still shots at the end).

I have said twice in this thread that I saw the video.
I saw the full 10 minutes.
I will not post here what I saw, it is honestly way to graphic and would either get me perma banned or at the minimum a strong warning. I will U2U what I saw to you, if thats what you want

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Update : The teacher was FIRED

He quite diserved it

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

No, you don't need to U2U me. I saw the video. I'm asking you to really think about what you saw - and what you think you saw. Not the 'stop photography' and still shots the insinuation and bad lighting but what you really saw. When you can answer that you'll see my point.

What you do not see? You do not see anyone being killed - but the before and after. You do not see anyone dismembering but the before, after and hesitation cuts/jabs. No blood. Did you think of that. Besides the dark colors? Where's the blood? There is none is there? No. You do not see any human eating another human. You do not see the purported necrophilia - only insinuation. You see a desecrated and dismembered body. But nothing as it happens. Think about it.

Evil doesn't need our help.

peace

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

We must have seen different videos. As the video I saw (or the bits and pieces I was able to stomach before I stopped it) was very disturbing, showed a lot of detail including dismemberment and so on. I'm not glorifying it, or the video. The topic of the thread is the fact that the teacher showed said video to school kids, and members such as Juggernog and myself agrees that the video isn't proper material for school kids. Even if you removed all the gore from the video, the fact that there's nudity should be reason enough NOT to show the video to underage kids.

Yes, it's true that some kids see stuff like this on their PCs at home. But that is their problem. Surely there is a difference between "at home" and "at school". What will happen if we allowed everything "at school" simply because they do it "at home" in any case!?

I agree on many of your other points, but the bottom line here is: The video is not suitable for kids, and it was not up to the teacher to even give them the option of watching it.

Not that it matters any more in any case, seeing that he has been fired.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

So admittedly you didn't see the whole film. Enough said.

And yes, what the teacher crossed the line - by miles. It's horrific all the way around. Painfully horrific. So he was fired huh? Last I hear he was on paid leave. Well, I guess we all have to pay for our mistakes - at least some of us - we can only hope now the demon responsible for the whole situation will get more than what he deserves.

Peace

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by Gemwolf

So admittedly you didn't see the whole film. Enough said.

I saw enough random snippets to get the full effect - little is left for the imagination - and I'm sure I didn't miss much of a storyline.
I guess our tolerance for gore is simply different thus our opinions of the video are different, which is understandable.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

You got one thing right .. many things are missing on the image .. because
the video was edited to 10 minutes
thats why there is many things you dont see

Update: The cops have found the real 15 min
partialy deleted (Luka tried to delete the video)
the 5 minute more must be showing the part where it is the most disgusting
wonder why Luka himself didnt want to show it
he didnt want the world to see how perv and psychopath he really is

I hope the entire 15 min video dont leak to the net
edit on 6/15/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

It was very obvious that it was heavily edited but I had assumed it was much longer. I read somewhere that there was some speculation that he "toyed" (tortured?) with him for several hours or days before killing and dismembering him.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
reply to post by Ben81

It was very obvious that it was heavily edited but I had assumed it was much longer. I read somewhere that there was some speculation that he "toyed" (tortured?) with him for several hours or days before killing and dismembering him.

How can someone feel good torturing another living being
even the cats he tortured ..

I would dare torture a mouse for 10 second will result of me feeling ashame for the rest of my life
feeling totaly disgusted for what i did
how can someone turn that way
even if he was bullied in school for being gay .. is not a reason to turn into a bloody psychopath

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

He sounds like a sociopath. I don't know very much about this case, and I haven't seen the video. But the behavior you've described is sociopathic for sure. And sociopaths don't feel emotions and connections the way "normal" people do. They completely lack empathy and care nothing for others.

The scary thing about sociopaths....there are more out there than we know.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

he didnt want the world to see how perv and psychopath he really is

Oh no, he revels in showing the world what a 'perv' (as you call it) he is. He revels in it.

What he did was edit that video down to all that ‘perv’ minus the incriminating information that proves he killed the man. He could claim he was forced, it wasn’t him, someone else did the killing, he was drugged, in the wrong place wrong time, etc.

A good defense lawyer would have a field day with that vid.

Defense Lawyer: 'Did you actually see Luka put a knife to the victim's throat even once in that video?'

The Jury: 'No'

Defense Lawyer: ‘Correct.’ (Here the Defense lawyer would smile). 'In fact, what you see and all you see is my client - at gunpoint and in fear for his own life - merely sit on the victims chest. And when my client moves away from the victim? Is the victim's neck still intact or has it been cut?‘

The Jury: ‘Still intact.‘

Defense Lawyer: ‘So you agree the video does not show my client killing the victim?’

The Jury: ‘No, he did not. Errrr, I mean no, we didn’t see him do it.’

Defense Lawyer: 'Thank you. Now on to the dismemberment. Did you actually SEE him dismember an extremity? Separate an extremity from the body? Or did you see him make hesitation and ineffectual cuts with a knife impossible to cut through bone?'

The Jury: 'Ineffectual and no dismemberment or cutting through bone - only footage of the before and after.'

Defense Lawyer: 'Given the information on the video, and only the video - is it possible someone was holding a gun on Luka forcing him to disfigure of a corpse?'

The Jury: 'Yes'.

Ok, so you get the idea right?

Let your imagination run wild (like most of you did watching the 10 minute video) and I'm sure you can come up with hundreds of other questions the Defense could ask - that does NOT implicate Luka in the killing.

Do I think he did it? Yes. But that video leaves more - I repeat - MORE than a reasonable doubt he was not the killer. Can you even prove who’s in that video wearing black? No.

That video proves Luka's intent was ‘showing off’ his 'perv' and making sure to get away with doing just that without implicating himself.

Just another reason we cannot allow this walking waste of human life to get any more 'glory' than possible.

peace

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I'd be in jail for punching that teacher in the face. He had no right or reason to show that to kids. There is NO reason anyone could come up with to justify showing that.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join