It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I [i]just[/i] saw another black helicopter fly over my house

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by againuntodust

That is possible. As I said in my other post, there are a lot of pill heads in this town. But if that was what they were doing wouldn't they want to be more "covert" about it? I mean we live in town limits, not out in the country or near a lot of woods. And they weren't flying over wooded areas. Just over the town.

To me it seems like they are openly policing us. I don't think they want to be that secretive about it anymore. I think we are getting closer and closer to a police state.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by shaluach

How does one be covert about a helicopter in broad daylight? They're loud, and they're pretty obvious, unless you are talking about a handful of military helicopters that won't be used for drug hunting. Even the "quiet" Blackhawks are loud enough to be heard from a good distance, especially under the right conditions. If they wanted to be covert, they would use either an ER-2, WB-57, or U-2 doing training and fly so high no one would have a clue they were there, and get pictures of a huge area all at once.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Not knowing what city you live in, its hard to respond with anything but speculation on who or what the helicopters are doing. Do you live in a city that has its own airport or air strip? If so, then your area may be under controlled air space (Class C or D likely). If that is the case, you can check to see if you can get ADS-B records. ADS-B stands for Automatic Dependant Surveillance Broadcast System. Essentially, for any plane to enter a controlled air space, they must identify themselves and their flight path. This information is recorded and is sometimes available online (see planefinder.net).

Of course, there is a LOT of uncontrolled air space (Class G) which is typically in rural areas and covers 600 ft and under. If the pilot were flying this low in uncontrolled air space, they are not required to communicate anything. It's just hard to say without knowing more information....

But it doesn't necessarily mean it is anything suspicious or shady.

edit on 14-6-2012 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
The formatting commands do not work on topics. You could fix the topic to look better, you know. You can't make a word to be in italics or bold or anything like that on a topic.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
I never got excited about helicopter "sightings". Lots of people like to attach conspiracies to the low flying helicopters they sometimes see...

Funny thing is I get suspicious when helicopters are hovering on high. There is one in my area that hovers regularly way way up in the dark of night. It has a bright light on it (not a spotlight either), but still, what can it possibly see that high up? Can't be a news helicopter because it's always in the same area. And it can't be doing traffic reports because there's not that much traffic after 10 at night.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Probably looking for weed plants. Seems a little early for that, but maybe they want to get a head start on crushing the hopes and dreams of your local recreational growers.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Probably using FLIR. You can see a LOT with a good FLIR camera.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
They're on to ya....

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I LIVE NEAR TWO AMERICAN air bases in the uk, there has been loads of activity lately, jets. planes coming and going, helicopters, three times more activity than usual, Syria middle east, ? false flag, london 2012 to kick start, global conflict. depopulation ?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
who let the dogs out, ready to trap you, fix yoou and serve you up, ruling elites dogs, unleashed

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Police state coming to a police near you, NWO SS to hunt you down trap, box, assassinate

pray God makes you titanium, they will shot you down, from all directions, get your iron man suit ready

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Some ones idea how to defeat the police state, and their lucifer, wanna-be illuminati clubs, in every town , village city, their influence now every where.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
That is very strange op I mostly have these flying near and and over my house at night I have videos but my suburban neighborhood has a lot of trees to block it from view. I live outside of dc in Alexandria and usually the ones at night have a single red light strobing on the tail. The ones I have seen some at dusk and during the day sometimes dark green and sometimes all black they usually fly over my house or around my neighborhood at 1030 -1100 pm it has become oddly routine in the recent weeks. I also have a video of something I had ever seen before a colorful strobing helicopter in my area on youtube if anyone would be interested in watching it
edit on 25-7-2013 by squilchi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join