It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gary Johnson 2012: Our last stand

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

You are correct sir,but still lets put it ALL into perspective.

Deny Ignorance.

Ron Paul will not get the Republican Nomination,and will not go Independent.

That being said,its then A or B.

I choose C.
edit on 14-6-2012 by sonnny1 because: extra line added

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

I almost wasn't going to vote this time. Not because I thought it would send a message but because I could not live with myself voting Obama or Romney. Luckily Johnson came along. There is not a louder, clearer message that the American people could send than a 3rd Party win...okay even a good turn out for a 3rd party would be a strong message.
edit on 14-6-2012 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Tanulis

I was a state delegate for Ron Paul here in Iowa. However after the latest developments I have decided not to go to the convention and have contacted the Gary Johnson campaign. At first I thought everyone was going to see me as a sell out but I was wrong. I have not spent time after the initial shock to even discuss Rand Or Ron but to move forward. I jumped ship quickly but have seen a large group not far behind. This has never been about a person this is about an idea I believe this needed to happen in order to prove that the Liberty ideology is real not an imaginary thing to further personal agendas. If we can stay intact as a group and move forward this could be the best thing that ever happened.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

Exactly, the movement cannot be stalled by just 1 or 2 people in the current leadership losing their way.. the ideals we carry are eternal as long as we humans still inhabit the planet together. equality. liberty. justice. compassion.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by jiggerj

I almost wasn't going to vote this time. Not because I thought it would send a message but because I could not live with myself voting Obama or Romney. Luckily Johnson came along. There is not a louder, clearer message that the American people could send than a 3rd Party win...okay even a good turn out for a 3rd party would be a strong message.

Soooooo.....you've come to the realization that RP is out, Kali?

About time! He didn't have a chance at any point during this election cycle!

Neither does Johnson! He was already sent packing once! Why would the outcome be different this time??

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by jiggerj

Soooooo.....you've come to the realization that RP is out, Kali?

About time! He didn't have a chance at any point during this election cycle!

Neither does Johnson! He was already sent packing once! Why would the outcome be different this time??

I understand that Governor Johnson will most likely not secure the presidency, but you accused me of splitting the RP revolution vote earlier... do you not see that the RP delegate strategy is (as of now) futile? Why not get started as early as possible to alert and awaken others to stand with Governor Johnson this year against the abhorrent Obama vs Romney debacle..

I am an ardent Paul supporter, but one must know when to start weighing other options when there is clearly no future in our current course. Stalling now at such a critical time would only inhibit the movement

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Bumping this once considering Ron Pauls address:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

For more information regarding Governor Johnson, please visit www.garyjohnson2012.com. About Presidential Candidate Gary Johnson: Gary Johnson, two-term Governor of New Mexico from 1995-2003, has been a consistent and outspoken advocate for limited, efficient government and personal liberty. Johnson switched from Republican to the Libertarian Party on December 28, 2011. If nominated by the Libertarian Party in May, Johnson will appear on all 50 states’ ballots as the third national presidential nominee. An outspoken pro-Constitution Libertarian, Johnson opposes the war in Afghanistan, demands greater transparency at the Federal Reserve, would cut Federal spending by 43%, supports a woman’s right to choose, opposes gun control, supports gay marriage equality and supports the legalization of marijuana. An avid skier and bicyclist, he has reached the highest peaks on four of the seven continents, including Mt. Everest.

www.garyjohnson2012.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I understand your sentiments for Gary Johnson, but the problem lies within ourselves to stick with ONE candidate the whole way through the process.

The TPTB don't even have to try and divide us, as we do that ourselves.

All they had to do was make Ron Paul seem like a lunatic, or blacklist him so your everyday people who buy the MSM's garbage never get a chance to hear him. Us in the know are dropping like flies, even though we should stand united for one candidate and finish it out strong, regardless of the outcome, we are dividing amongst ourselves for another candidate who has even less of a shot, and less limelight than Ron Paul. I like Gary Johnson, but I won't vote for him, because I'm finishing out what I intended to do. You all should do the same.

Let's get our stuff together NOW, plan our attack, execute, and watch them fall. We don't have to endure 4 more years of corrupt government. If they can pull the wool over everyone's eyes, why can't we do the same?! Let them have their win, but let them have it for only a short time. All we need to do is stop being armchair-activists and get out there and SHOW people the corruptness. Let us UNITE as ONE, and take back what is ours.

The ONLY reason we did not succeed, is because we allowed TPTB to force-feed our fellow citizens, and we didn't stop it. We sat back, and griped about it on the internet. We didn't pool our money or efforts together, get those with influence behind us, and take over.

This is a war that can be one. We just have to get organized, plan, and execute.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join