It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is God A Voltron Like Amalgamation Of Consciousness?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Are we just pieces spread out within time and space picking up knowledge and experience for when we return to the source with all that we've learned?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I would posit that we are "God" trying to experience itself subjectively, trying to know itself if you will.

Same thought, different words.

Much LOVE my friends!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by soulshn
I would posit that we are "God" trying to experience itself subjectively, trying to know itself if you will.

Same thought, different words.

Much LOVE my friends!

Makes me think of duality. Much like how an engineer is the creationist, while the fair go'ers are there for the experience. Perhaps we are to accept being, as part of the ride. For the creator in it's own all knowing, wants to experience? And perhaps bring meaning back to itself.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisisnotaname
Are we just pieces spread out within time and space picking up knowledge and experience for when we return to the source with all that we've learned?

what did u learn that u feel would carry always with u thisisnotaname???

and for others kind of same trend of thought mean, u keep inventing truth to reject true existence facts

subject is exclusively out of objective realisation, since humans or universes bodies are completely else objective existence to god or spaces bodies then no way god is experiencing himself through u

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
"A Voltron Like Amalgamation Of Consciousness"

Wow. That's actually a pretty good way of putting it. lol

I agree for the most part though. The experience is a major part of our being here.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

no, there is no experience involved in the sense of being at all

it is simply out of the idea that when freedom is real like free moves exist in spacial dimensions then free moves as individuals bodies facts must exist too

the problem is what all still reject the truth n especially gods obviously

if u r then a lot are, u cant b object of smthg alone, any objectivity is only truth so take infinite shapes all true

u alone is what u subject out of all so really alone knowing all truth so free from truth is, so necessarily smthg more steady positive constant then truth which must deal with reality, smthg that u r always a positive source of so in terms of positive value not smthg

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Fractal Zoom Mandelbrot Corner

The only problem really is that One Fractal like this Doesn't exist for in infinity your opening shot would be infinite fractals. Is all at once, there is no time, infinitely. In a sense our Higher/Future Self's, Higher Future upgraded Self, Higher Future Self's upgraded Self, endlessly onwards to the the ALL. Another analogy would be like a cell, but which factal is this Cell for always that Cell would be a part of a larger Beign, and again, in every instant, Prime Creator would be the Child of yet another Creation. But if you used this analogy, then within one Being, ie our Source, we would be alligning ourselves to Love and Goodness, and yet that one Being when finally progressed, with all aspects of self progressed, they are but a fractal in the countless oceans of fractals.

And what of us? In infinity, would we not in the end be our own fractals with our own children, all at once and endlessly, so forth and so on, all at once. So we ourselves are also Parent to Children, at least if we upgrade to the stage of consciousness to be so.
edit on 13-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Yes. I am MAITREYA.
GOD is like a TRANSFORMER, Megatron.
seek the internet for ARCHANGEL METATRON.
find ARCHANGEL METATRON on disclose.tv/kenny.
it might be disclose.tv/kenny/.
i know that the description of ARCHANGEL METATRON is on disclose.tv/kenny or disclose.tv/kenny/
I COMMEND TIME.
i am sexageismic.
convert every single person you can see.
i will lose my life fighting for EARTH.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by thisisnotaname

is a painter his painting?

if god created everything but is not what he created,,,, then i would answer no......

but if god used what it was to create everything, then yea i guess god would be the sum of its parts....

like a car is made of many different parts,, but is not an almighty car until all the parts combine and are whole as car... but each part alone is potential in serving its highest function as an included and useful part of the car..

top topics

join