It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Found National Endowment for Democracy And John McCain NGO Connections To The Syrian Rebels

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
You wont believe it, better grab a screenshot of it, before they take it down.

Source NED

International Republican Institute

$400,000

To cultivate independent social science research as the basis for like-minded reformers to project an alternative view of the situation inside Syria. IRI will sup­port four studies on contemporary issues of importance in Syrian society, from topic formulation to evidence-based policy engagement; guide the use of research as a basis for developing communications strategies that connect with the Syrian public; and promote public discourse on social, economic and political reform.

IRI will sup­port four studies on contemporary issues of importance in Syrian society, from topic formulation to evidence-based policy engagement; guide the use of research as a basis for developing communications strategies that connect with the Syrian public; and promote public discourse on social, economic and political reform

as a basis for developing communications strategies that connect with the Syrian public
Protesters, where to protest, use of social communications devices.
Thats what they meant.

Hmm International Republican Institute eh? i wonder what do they state?
Source IRI

John McCain is a chairman
U.S. Senator John McCain, Chairman

Source IRI
They state nothing on Sryia? let me guess it must be in progress.

Is this a surprise? apparently not to me.
edit on 13-6-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
It is illumniati in-fighting. Out of many eventually, one. They all have to fall.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Wait... what?

Screenshot is right!

guide the use of research as a basis for developing communications strategies that connect with the Syrian public; and promote public discourse on social, economic and political reform.

get outta here!

I understand promoting freedom and all that, but... we lead by example. We fight, fought, and bought our freedom. Then, you could even say that we don't have it anyways. But, an international money launder into swaying politics and swaying public opinion!

This world is mad.

How is this 'legal' lol
edit on 13-6-2012 by FractalChaos13242017 because: clarification

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Well spotted mate.

Voltairenet

Link is to a piece by Thierry Meyssan which has collated evidence like yours and really is explosive.

No doubt they are doing EXACTLY what they deny, because it's illegal. And those cowards are so scared for their own asses they can't even admit to what they are doing.

It's coming, and Syria has a horse shoe in the boxing glove.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I have no doubt that the US is supplying the alquacker rebels fighting in Syria. I find it amazing that people are too stupid to see the dominoes fall one after the other in North Africa and the Middle East while the sheeple think it is an "Arab Spring" when it is nothing more than bankers astro turfing.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by fnpmitchreturns "Arab Spring"

Egypt wasn't planned by them. Was a huge loss to Israel and the west.

But they (MEDIA, ETC) are clearly trying to confuse issues in people's minds.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

I have to disagree about Egypt. The CIA NGOs were active in the uprising and the fall of Egyptian government.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by fnpmitchreturns

Yes, and those same CIA fronts are still operating. But the free pass that Mubarak gave is gone, Egypt is no longer a puppet state, as it was. The military still have to pretend alliance to Washington, they need the cash, but the terms have gotten much more expensive.

IMHO CIA thought they could control the revolution, and they couldn't. They needed to keep Mubarak (and co) in power, and failed. The army essentially took over, but the army are still bound the Egyptian people, NOT foreign paymasters.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Oops, double post.

edit on 13-6-2012 by harryhaller because: Double post.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Those NGO's are notoriously linked to espionage and shady dealings with foreign operatives and even governments, which is a blatant deception considering they are an NGO...lol. I never trusted this guy, like many others, and it is pretty obvious what that he has an agenda, as well as having his hands in many illegal activities. He should definitely be tried for war crimes, among other things.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
That doesn't surprise me at all. The Syrian gov't is armed by the Russians. It's a money making bonanza for Russia. I have no doubt that elements of our government would love to give Russia a black eye by arming the Syrian rebels.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Everybody else on this thread sounds surprised! Lol

Its not just a Russian money making endeavour, the east cannot afford to loose another strategic place on the map to the west.

top topics

join