It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Viewer Discrection Advised: Fetal Cannibalism - in China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Fetal Soup

Today 6/12/12 - Anonymous released this sickening video "To Chinese Government" in english.
I cant stress the grossness of this video so I did not embed it.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Not enouogh evidence lots of shock value hearsay , i thought they had video or something =/

Eating People: In his performance art piece Eating People, Zhu photographs himself cooking and eating a human fetus that he divided into five parts, as a protest against cannibalism. Zhu quotes that “I herewith announce my intention and my aim to eat people as a protest against mankind’s moral idea that he/she cannot eat people.” [7] In further response to Zhu’s bold performance, The Ministry of Culture cited a menace to social order and the spiritual health of the Chinese people, and banned exhibitions involving culture, animal abuse, corpses, and overt violence and sexuality. [8] However, this piece did not even appear at the # Off exhibit; The night before the exhibition, Ai Weiwei collaborated with Zhu and the photographs were removed from the gallery. This piece was thought particularly controversial, and organizers did not want to risk government censorship for the rest of the exhibit. The response to this work stemmed from its appearance on the internet shortly after. Eating People appeared in Malaysia's Perdan Weekly without caption and generated the question of whether eating babies was accepted in Asia on various myth-debunking websites.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Geez!!! That has to be as fake as Romney's chinchilla toupee!

There is no way that is going on in the whole society of China. There aren't enough bath salts.
But, seriously...that was disturbing and done for shock value I think. It worked.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

Could you give a brief synopsis of what it is.... besides the obvious...I can't stomach any visuals of it, but am curious what new atrocity against humanity China is up to. I avoid products made in China since their government has no problem with poisoning people and pets. Remember the infant formula scandal? I could go on and on. Fetal soup? Hardly surprising. Is this something they serve on the black market or is it being sold in grocery stores. Either way...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
if it is what I think it is, it's a very fake FAKE. As in, things made to look like dead babies being cooked.

Some freak artist. It was all of ogrishforums years ago..

if it is what I think..

--edit

yep, same images as shown years ago... it's fake.. op got trolled.

edit on 13-6-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Miss Sile

its pictures of a man holding a fetus, cooking a fetus and what appears to be eating a fetus... pretty sick

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
These posts have been done many times here on ATS and in fact I have posted one myself.

It has been found to be either an art project or a visual protest of the one child policy in China. Depends on who you ask.

Still a mystery, wrapped in a question and layered with speculation...with just a sprinkling of racism.

Not denouncing your thread but rather just giving a heads up.

Peace

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

It was flagged using Anonymous Keyword on YouTube
this is out of the normal Anonymous - seems he isn't Anonymous but "Dave Rocki" who in itself an alias,
hum, I dont know - where is the British Wit ? I think its a copy cat wanna be.
edit on 13-6-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
Fetal Soup

Today 6/12/12 - Anonymous released this sickening video "To Chinese Government" in english.
I cant stress the grossness of this video so I did not embed it.

So anonymous is putting out anti-China propagada now?

hmm

edit-

"No religion forbids cannibalism. Nor can I find any law which prevents us from eating people. I took advantage of the space between morality and the law and based my work on it"

en.wikipedia.org...

Ha!! That guy sounds cool. Thanks for the link seedofchucky

edit on 13-6-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

Yeah, those pictures were debunked a long time ago. For instance

"We do know, thanks to documentation provided on Chinese-Art.com, that they were the work of a conceptual artist named Zhu Yu. The photos were exhibited at an underground art show after being rejected as "too controversial" by curators of the Shanghai 2000 Bienniale. "

SOURCE

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
This reminds me of my buddy who, just last week, showed me these pics of a dead baby cake. It looks like a real baby, but made of cake. The you cut it up and the cake is red like blood. Really sick stuff. What will they think of next?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I couldn't care less about fake baby cakes or other fake stuff involving babies. I worry more about REAL animals being abused in far eastern countries. The suffering is beyond my ability to cope with. I can;t stand how they keep killing animals in movies and I have joined many far east animal organisations and have written to them. What is being done to living sentient, feeling creatures is far more worrying than some fake baby cake, which I would happily eat because it is only cake.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Controversy was sparked when images showing what appeared to be human fetuses and babies being served in an array of dishes in China. Reports later explained that the images were part of an artist's exhibition (Zhu Yu (artist)) and was not a real baby but just to be in a artwork. The artwork is called "Eating people" and was made to protest against cannibalism.[2]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

On March 22, 2003, police in Bingyan, Guangxi Province seized 28 female babies smuggled in a truck from Yulin, Guangxi Province going to Houzhou in Anhui Province. The oldest baby was only three months old. The babies were packed three or four to a bag and many of them were near death�none were claimed by their parents.

On the morning of October 9, 2004, a person rifling through the garbage on the outskirts of Jiuquan city in the Suzhou region, found dismembered babies in a dumpster. There were two heads, two torsos, four arms, and six legs. According to the investigation, these corpses were no more than a week old and they had been dismembered after cooking.

www.theepochtimes.com...

This is totally disgusting, if true.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Miss Sile

I think you know what it is, and there have been other reports on this.

This is what is running the world, and we don't want NWO.

new topics

top topics

join