It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sightings in The Northwest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I was searching on the internet today....for any UFO sightings in the northwest over the years; I came upon an interesting list of reported sightings ....from recently... and thru many of the years to 1946.

The list is fairly long and takes a while to go through. I find it interesting reading!

I am wondering over the years... have any of you had similar sightings and/or do you know anyone who has seen what the people on this list have reported?

Link: www.nuforc.org...

In the first column which states the (date and time)....click on that for more information on the sighting.

edit on 12-6-2012 by caladonea because: add more

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Thus far no one has replied to this thread I created. Except that I did get 2 flags and a star!...thank you to those people.

I feel that no one is interested....(obviously) by the (zero) replies I have gotten.

Oh well...I guess that is just (the way the cookie crumbles)...sometimes.

It is ok ATS...the lack of any replies (except) this one....speaks volumes to me!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Im gonna check it out, but Ive had no sightings, thats probably why there arent many posts, ,,seems people are too busy opening their mouths instead of their eyes these days...

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Thus far no one has replied to this thread I created. Except that I did get 2 flags and a star!...thank you to those people.

I feel that no one is interested....(obviously) by the (zero) replies I have gotten.

Oh well...I guess that is just (the way the cookie crumbles)...sometimes.

It is ok ATS...the lack of any replies (except) this one....speaks volumes to me!

Well, (maybe) people are (digesting) all the info you posted.

I (guess) that's how (the cookie crumbles)

(be) patient.

Unless people are just (confused) by the seemingly (random placement) of parentheses in your (post)

edit on 12-6-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Good point....hopefully people are reading about all the sightings. Time will tell!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatard
Im gonna check it out, but Ive had no sightings, thats probably why there arent many posts, ,,seems people are too busy opening their mouths instead of their eyes these days...

Yes...you are probably right....after you read the list of sightings....tell me what you think.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Hey, that's a great link. Thanks! I've been in the northwest for 30 years but have never seen a UFO up close. This is a cool link, though, and it's interesting to check out the multiple reports threads.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thaxter

Hey, that's a great link. Thanks! I've been in the northwest for 30 years but have never seen a UFO up close. This is a cool link, though, and it's interesting to check out the multiple reports threads.

Thank you for what you have said....your reply is encouraging. I have seen a few UFO's during my life..so far. One I know definitely was not from Earth.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I gave you that star! Your link is a great read, and all the reports have stories along with them. Very interesting.

The Pacific Northwest has lots of UFO sightings it is a very real thing.

top topics

join