It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know Mason Shriner that knows Bill Clinton/ DUI crash, all charges dropped because of freemason gr

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by theyrecomming

so i am a new member here but it is my go to site for information, the only conspiracy site i have an account on is DTV.......so my fiance has a grandfather

So this is all I got out of your introduction. The rest is supposed to be in a thread you post after you have your minimum post count. I see you are one of those that bend the rules to get what it is you want. I can't believe the Mods, who know better, didn't close this thread instead of a simple all caps warning. They must be slipping.

Anyway Welcome to ATS. Maybe you should check out these links and familiarize yourself with the site before you become a newly removed member. Just trying to help.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics
edit on 12-6-2012 by Agarta because: spelling

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
So... You still have the pic of the ships flying through the sky? I wanna see!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
This forum is for Introductions....telling us a bit about yourself......getting acquainted with others.

After you make 20 posts anywhere on the board, you may get into the nitty-gritty of conspiracies and news.....and start a regular thread yourself.

**Thread Closed**

new topics

<< 1   >>

join