It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How bath salts are used in all these mind control crimes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

JWH-018
JWH-073
JWH-200
CP-47,497

These were the listed chemicals that were recently found in things people were/are consuming. There is another main chemical found in those loko four beverages and dam if I can find the paper on it now

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

will eat your face

-subfab

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScatterBrain
reply to post by strangedays

JWH-018
JWH-073
JWH-200
CP-47,497

These were the listed chemicals that were recently found in things people were/are consuming. There is another main chemical found in those loko four beverages and dam if I can find the paper on it now

if you find what the other chemical is inside the four locko i'd like to see it.
this whole bath salts thing could be the open door to investigating all the chemicals we are consuming. chemicals listed as preservatives and the like. it is possible we as consumers are drinking and eating things that are making us sick.

to the original poster: good thread. any thread that gets people talking and thinking is worth a star and flag.

-subfab

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Thank you! I learn something new every day...

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by subfab

if you find what the other chemical is inside the four locko i'd like to see it. this whole bath salts thing could be the open door to investigating all the chemicals we are consuming. chemicals listed as preservatives and the like. it is possible we as consumers are drinking and eating things that are making us sick.

Will do. What has been bothering me is that, we are not hearing news about the type products that are expected to be consumed that have brain altering chemicals in them. Instead they tell us about bath-salts, something we all know isn't meant to be consumed. I mean, any of us would think "oh well, you can't fix stupid". and carry somewhat an attitude like that because they are making it appear that these are people who will consume anything for a buzz. There is more to this issue than the way it is being made to appear.
edit on 14-6-2012 by ScatterBrain because: Spelling correction

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ScatterBrain

ha ha ha

Yeah you can't fix stupid.
I agree, there seems to be more to this than just "bath salts"; or could it be nothing more than sensationalized journalism? Something to get the ratings up?

time will tell

-subfab

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

This stuff is definitely crazy. Either way, I've played a lot of Resident Evil and watched every zombie movie ever made - I'm ready!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join