It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How bath salts are used in all these mind control crimes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Ok, so im sure everyone has heard about all these people commiting all these crazy crimes (I think some kid in MD ate his roommates face while high on bath salts) involving bath salts. Let me tell you first and foremost, its not a drug that they were ingesting or anything. If you search my posts youll see me commonly mentioning a white dust being sprayed all over my apartment. I also have realized its coming into my water supply.

These kids that commit these crimes dont even know they have bath salt in their system (I believe its barium salt based) and find out after the fact. Its because they are being used as homegrown terrorists (in a way). The NSA/CIA basically spray the salts on these people after they get put on "watchlists" to aid in the goal of aggrivating them and pushing them to the point where they actually do something they can be tried for. Here are several modes of application (by the way its rolled out by the civilian force):

-put it in the persons food and drinks (its in certain products that the civ force knows about and is given data to avoid so they can recognize what products its in)
-put it in the targets water supply
-spray it in dust form so it is inhaled by the target

Ok a little more on how these 3 applications break down.

1. Putting it in the food. They carry the bath salts with them on their person, since most are siding with the beast theres no danger of someone asking what it is. Put it in a targets food and drink. What does this do and how they use it: it gets the poison (salt) in your stomach and intestinal tract. Its in the targets throat stomach an mouth. What they do is charge it electronically via a signal and it creates a burning sensation internally, it feels very much like an ulcer, and im sure if they turned it up they sure could burn an ulcer into anyone they want, leading to eventual death. It makes your gums recede as you brush your teeth with it.

2. Putting it in your water supply. Heres how they did it at my apt. My downstairs neighbor just below me shares the main water line into the apt and it passes through that apt (its run from the ground level up as are most apt water main lines). They essentially cut into the main cold line outside of the targets apt (it only comes in cold for those unfamiliar, then a hot water heater is used to create the hot outlet, so its all spliced off of 1 source), and install a system using both soft and hard copper to rig in a pump unit that puts a bath salt solution into the line. How does the target identify this? Immediately your nice shower that was clorinated tasting water turns into a highly salty taste. If you live in an area that doesnt use salt pellets or on a beach, its pretty easy to figure out by tasting it. Dont forget to spit it out. Never ingest this crap. You should also taste it in drinking water as well as when brushing your teeth. What it will do/how this application is used: so you are showering in the bath salts and heres how they use them against you. They activate the salt on your skin when you are sleeping to sleep deprive you and give your skin a "crawling" feel like you are getting bitten by bugs or something. Its used in mind control when people ask questions and identify their yes/no answers with an itch. If you dont know what im talking about, forget that last part as you wont understand. The salinity in your system facilitates the conductivity.

3. Spray it in dust form so it is inhaled. It goes in the targets lungs, stomach, sinus. It is then activated to cause migrane headaches, stop the targets breathing when its charged (can simulate a heart attack-Adrew Brietbart anyone?), again immobilize the stomach. The salts were used in my old house when I lived with my mom and it killed our dog. She used to have breathing problems and had a very early death. She bled out of her mouth and lungs which I thought was strange.

On the Biblical side, they are salting the Earth. Through the people, soil, organics, water, etc. And Gods doing nothing about it, thats what bothers me the most about all of this. All these kids/people in the media going crazy on bath salts are targets. Its the perfect cover up headline. Good old USA baby. Get ready for it to get much much worse, and soon im told. Maybe when it affects your families you wont be so quick to laugh at someone having the same struggles.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

I'm sorry, but what are these 'bath salts'? I assume you do not mean the stuff you put in baths to make the water nice? Is it a new kind of drug or something?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

No dude.

These "bath salts" are not "salt".

It's like fake meth or coke from what I understand.

Go to your local head shop. They might sell it there.

In my lil town they have been banned.

Before I moved here, from what I read, it was a big problem.

Heard it makes you do crazy things.

edit on 12-6-2012 by Frankenchrist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I'll try again.

Dear OP. It is in my interest that you are entirely wrong in your assumption.

Bath salts are not salts. Indeed they are something else.

I've said this so many times, it becomes tedious. Thus I shall refrain from your thread any longer, since I'm being attacked every time I try to get the damn message across.

Please educate yourself.

Thank you for your input.

meh

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Mind control? What it can do to the mind is the complete opposite of control.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Mephedrone

Mephedrone, also known as 4-methylmethcathinone (4-MMC), or 4-methylephedrone, is a synthetic stimulant drug of the amphetamine and cathinone classes. Slang names include meph,[5] drone,[6] and MCAT.[7] It is reportedly manufactured in China and is chemically similar to the cathinone compounds found in the khat plant of eastern Africa. It comes in the form of tablets or a powder, which users can swallow, snort or inject, producing similar effects to MDMA, amphetamines, and coc aine

Source

It's not actually bath salts, please do some research before you posts these things.

It's actually a synthetic drug.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

edit the part where you get it T&C or the staff will remove the whole post if somebody alerts it.

BTT: I think its improbable, more then improbable. They take it willingly (of course not all but you will find them for sure) why smuggle it into their body?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Mephedrone

Mephedrone, also known as 4-methylmethcathinone (4-MMC), or 4-methylephedrone, is a synthetic stimulant drug of the amphetamine and cathinone classes. Slang names include meph,[5] drone,[6] and MCAT.[7] It is reportedly manufactured in China and is chemically similar to the cathinone compounds found in the khat plant of eastern Africa. It comes in the form of tablets or a powder, which users can swallow, snort or inject, producing similar effects to MDMA, amphetamines, and coc aine

Source

It's not actually bath salts, please do some research before you posts these things.

It's actually a synthetic drug.

~Tenth

Also, the very term "Bath Salts" is a generic use of a phrase to bypass import. Others have called them air freshners, others incense.

They all fall under the same realm of Research Chemicals. And there are hundreds upon hundreds of different variants.

This is the hysteria I was so hoping to avoid...

I didn't mean to get narky in my first post... but man, people just will not learn. And this is how it spreads.

Just how many parents now will be taking actual bath salts and other sanitary products off their kids and accusing them of things, due to this inability to either learn, or effectively fear mongering.

I'm bald by choice, but if I had hair, I'd be pulling it out about now

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by verschickter

edit the part where you get it T&C or the staff will remove the whole post if somebody alerts it.

BTT: I think its improbable, more then improbable. They take it willingly (of course not all but you will find them for sure) why smuggle it into their body?

Thats the whole thing. Theres a lot of background info needed as thins argument can be explained for limitless pages. I suggest reading my other posts to get yourself caught up (at least on what im thinking and what my theory is) about the white dust they spray and dump into the contrails. But yea I could have it mixed up with the actual drugs kids are using, but as far as the stuff im talking about here, these people didnt know it was in their system. It was put into them without their consent without them realizing it.

Also posters could be side tracking people who read as attacks are usually the first thing that happen when someone is correct and people dont like what they are saying. Youll see the effort in the attack level. This is how you alert yourself to things they dont want you knowing. I just wanted to put it up here I just need the info out and talked about. I like the debate as I can admit when im wrong but ive been pretty on recently thats why people have taken notice.

God bless you regardless though.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I like this one better - forgot who made it but it was in a soon closed thread

It made me rofl in real life..

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Or perhaps people (like me) who know better, can see that someone is wrong. I see it once, it's easy to correct. I see a flood of it, it's impossible to stay coherent when you're being bombarded with nonsense.

Ultimately, you see what you want. I know what I do. I've had experience with RC's.

You have not.

So, you make things up and are correct by defacto, if I, who knows better, says otherwise.

I see how you win arguments..

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by strangedays

Originally posted by verschickter

Thats the whole thing. Theres a lot of background info needed as thins argument can be explained for limitless pages. I suggest reading my other posts to get yourself caught up (at least on what im thinking and what my theory is) about the white dust they spray and dump into the contrails. But yea I could have it mixed up with the actual drugs kids are using, but as far as the stuff im talking about here, these people didnt know it was in their system. It was put into them without their consent without them realizing it.

Also posters could be side tracking people who read as attacks are usually the first thing that happen when someone is correct and people dont like what they are saying. Youll see the effort in the attack level. This is how you alert yourself to things they dont want you knowing. I just wanted to put it up here I just need the info out and talked about. I like the debate as I can admit when im wrong but ive been pretty on recently thats why people have taken notice.

God bless you regardless though.

I get what you are saying.

That the same substance that is in "bath salts" is being put in everyday things.

Like maybe in McDonalds hamburgers?

Seriously, some foods are really addictive.

And some people do go nuts if they don't get their fix.

I totally see what you are saying.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

MSG. Look into that nasty drug.

It makes people sick and then want more.

Oooh i hate tomatoes..

?????

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I really doubt they are going through all this trouble to make a couple people go nuts here. I think they may have been injected with something to make them go all primal eat your face evil. It would be much easier for them to just nab someone and poke them with a needle rather than covertly sneak a random drug into peoples food and water. I severely doubt the white powder in your apartment is caused by the government and it is more likely that there is another explanation. Try using a microscope and running some tests on the apartment powder.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
The item they use (and it is widely distributed) may be called sodium benzoate someone told me. Not sure if thats the exact compound but its definetly in everything, and its definitely conductive.

Also, look at this poster: mainidh

Hes following me around in all of my threads trying to be negative, thats another tell tale sign. Look for the patterns. Especially with a 6 month old reg date. What a winner lol.
edit on 12-6-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
OP,

I am sorry, but your story just doesn't make sense to me.

But I am glad you put the time and effort into making a thread with proper grammar and punctuation.

For that, I do applaud you.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

What they do is charge it electronically via a signal and it creates a burning sensation internally,

Or it could just be good old fashioned heart-burn.

They activate the salt on your skin when you are sleeping to sleep deprive you and give your skin a "crawling" feel like you are getting bitten by bugs or something.

Or it could just be good old fashioned bedbugs.

so it is inhaled. It goes in the targets lungs, stomach, sinus. It is then activated to cause migrane headaches, stop the targets breathing when its charged

Or you could just a good old fashioned cigarette smoker. Besides, you are lumping the respiratory, digestive, and circulatory systems into one ugly lump when you are talking about something that's inhaled causing headaches.

In all three of your theories, you need "someone" to "activate" the "substance". Got any solid proof of this? That's enough to make you paranoid, as I'll speculate that "they" have to be in a certain proximity to utilize their electronic "device". The logistics nor funding for such an endeavor don't add up.

I'm not buying into your theory, sorry.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
This stuff is 'bath salts' no more than poppers is 'room deoderiser' or mephedrone is 'plant food'.

This stuff the media is calling 'bath salts' is more than likely MPDV (Methylenedioxypyrovalerone) but to be truthful it could be anything. MPDV was banned in the UK and i'm glad it was. There was reports here of people being hospitalised, hearing voices, going crazy on that stuff.

I'm not convinced this recent stuff is even still MPDV, or it may now be cut with something else. It seems strange that all of a sudden people are eating each other on this stuff. Why all of a sudden, it's been around for ages?

It would be the ideal way to mess up the population and crack down even more on civil liberties. Keep relatively safe drugs illegal, increase the amount of random drugs on the street that no one even knows what is in them, then release a batch with some new experimental mind altering crazy assed chemicals that make folk go mental.

Bingo! You've got yourself soem good reasons for keeping everyone 'safe' again.
edit on 13-6-2012 by Nammu because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join