It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crucifixion of Jusus - Unidentified Flying Objects

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Noting that Jesus is on the LEFT and God on the RIGHT. In the CENTER is the DOVE(representing the HOLY SPIRIT) Jesus's left foot(2nd toe is aiming downward aiming directly at the POPE) is pointing toward who i assume is a pope as his hat is more elaborate than the other people's. GOD's RIGHT foot is pointing toward the pope as well. The DOVE above is solid in appearance, while the dove who seems to be entering the 3rd eye area of the "POPE's" head, seems to be ghost like..notice the hand to the left pointing at the DOVE as it enters, and the man in red in the background looking at the POPE. The Sphere in between JESUS and GOD is SPACE as the EARTH is already depicted by the scene below. The MOON is in phase depicted by what others refer to as a hole. The SUN is to show that the SPHERE is SPACE and nothing more. Below GOD's LEFT foot semi-hidden by clouds is another much smaller SPHERE which seems to be descending and i come to this conclusion by the fact that near JESUS's RIGHT foot which seems to be stationary and casting a shadow upon the cloud opposite of the SUN position is another small SPHERE...Is the Sphere descending from GOD's Left foot a representation of the fall of SATAN? is it me or does the mountain with the halo emanating from behind, triggers a modern thought of a mushroom cloud..the rectangular platform is probably a symbol for an altar. It also looks like JESUS and GOD are both looking at the altar..The rods are not equal distance as GOD"S is further from the SUN, while JESUS's is closer..both are inline of the SUN and of equal distance from top to bottom and i have no idea what this could mean.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join