It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This guy doesn't like dogs that arm wrestle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
this was posted on a liveleak video about an arm wrestling dog,
which actually has nothing to do with the rant itself.

this is his reply to me, he said it was animal abuse LOL

graphic language warning

@yourmaker74
What the f did you just #ing say about me, you little bi&^h? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the # out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my f^%^ing words. You think you can get away with saying that # to me over the Internet? Think again, f$%$%r As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're f$%$ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little #. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your #ing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will # fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're f^%$%ing dead, kiddo.
Posted 12 hours ago By guykirb

so this guy sat there for like 20 minutes either extremely pissed, or so sure of his superior humour that he felt the NEED to type out this long message to intimidate me, or something,
i'm actually not sure since I can't take anyone seriously who spells Guerilla warfare, "Gorilla".

It takes some amount of brain power to be able to put some of that stuff coherently in a sentance together,
so I can narrow down my psychological profile to either a bored kid still living with his parents,
or a pissed off PTSD navy seal who really thinks dogs shouldn't arm wrestle.

but honestly, is this the state of trolling? or can someone actually get that pissed off and still be able to type it?

edit on 12-6-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
im just curious what u said to piss him off?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
It is a kid, about 13 I would guess. Mixes Seals with the Marines, has his own spy network .... now that is cool and is the bestess sniper in all of the USA. Man this kid rocks! Love to know where he lives!

There is a vid of a guy doing something like this to some kids via a video link until his real gun accidentally discharges and he turns into a real girl. Was a lot of fun.

P

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
wow this guy is angry, i've managed to anger a few people on xbox live but nothing to this scale. kudos
my guess is that it's an angry kid and thinks people will beleive anything they read so why not write about being a hard assed marine.
poke him again, maybe he'll implode with rage.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
that guy was funny!!! i think he is planning on using a dog to beat you senseless with!!!!
sounds like he has the guy has more 'bark than bite!!!'

sounds like he has his snails and puppy dog tails in a knot!!!!
sorry, i couldn't resist..............i could go on!!!!

peace!
p.s. i'd like to see the arm wrestling dog,and i love animals!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
ha ha this has cheered me up....what a nutter. i think all his claims are brilliant ..just another basement dwelling mall cop with delusions of grandeur, watching to much 24 and thinking its real ...

edit on 12-6-2012 by DukeEligos because: pic

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Ha ha, that's funny dude.

It's reminisce of some of the subtly succint diatribe you read that's spat out occasionally by some of the hot shot GI Joes that reside here.

....and hey, what was your come-back??

ETA: Ha, seems you have a come-back now.

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur
Just so you know, that whole "I'm a navy seal" thing is a common meme.

knowyourmeme.com...

So that wasn't a serious reply, he was just trolling.

edit on 12/6/12 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-6-2012 by Perhaps because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

yeah i too wanna know what you said to piss him off....come on op.....post the rest

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

@yourmaker74
and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands.

aaaaahhhhhhahahahahahah that is funny.... lmfao.

OP are you also posting this because you are abit scared? do you think there might be a chance of him finding you and you are kinda using this as an insurance in case you get mauled by his hands???

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Just so you know, that whole "I'm a navy seal" thing is a common meme.

knowyourmeme.com...

So that wasn't a serious reply, he was just trolling.

edit on 12/6/12 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

i've seen that on reddit before. don't worry about it.
edit on 12-6-2012 by Nephlim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Here's the video

www.liveleak.com...

Funny, when I told my Chihuahua to get em, he would always act the same way as this dog with the growling. That was cute. Nothing abusive there. You can tell the dog knew when to stop.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Who is this Al Quaeda that he mentions.

Cannot be any relation to Al Qaeda can it?

How can an internet tough guy not know to look up the correct spelling... it is INTERNET TOUGH GUY!!!

lol, google is not his friend.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DukeEligos

I feel bad for that dude in the pic. He looks perfectly at home and comfortable in his own skin (or just really unaware) and there he is with his old school PC and dot matrix printer, smoking a cig.

Before the internet even... now he's famous... and for so many wrong reasons lol.

makes me feel sad about it... haha mind you he was probably a sysop on a bbs and administered his own form of social justice on the other nerds at the time... I knew a few sysops like that

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

dont feel sad its me in the pic ......'.im a retired dead cage fighter who works with a band of ninjas ridding the world of evil spirits of which im one...when the anti christ comes back ill kill him off with my group of dead spirit celebritys.........'

Too Far? lol

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the # out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my f^%^ing words. You think you can get away with saying that # to me over the Internet? Think again, f$%$%r As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're f$%$ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little #. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your #ing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will # fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're f^%$%ing dead, kiddo.
Posted 12 hours ago By guykirb

*giggling*

So let's get this straight - Navy Seal (top of class) with over 300 kills. On top of that - he has access to the arsenal of the entire Marine Corps?? Wow. Not to mention being able to kill someone over 700 different ways - with his bare hands??? How can he even type - with his hands being so dangerous and all? You'd think the keyboard would just explode with one touch, you know?

Thanks for that - it really gave me a good chuckle this morning. My husband and I raised three boys, so over the years I've seen lots of boy behavior that basically equates to chest beating, branch shaking and feces throwing. You just got the internet version of that.

By the way - our youngest is a Marine - I know he'll get a kick out of hearing that a top Navy Seal may use the Marine's arsenal of weapons to get back at a guy for a dog arm wrestling video comment.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Actually, this... Navy seal was trained in guerilla warfare AND gorilla warfare.
Gorilla warfare adds about 30 different ways to the ...seven hundred ways he can kill you, including the tearing off of your arms and using them to beat you to death, not pretty.

/end sarcasm!!!
Really now, the kid was hopped up on mountain dew and hot tamales.
He's all angry right up until the point where his Mom beats him again.
Just leave him alone, he'll grow up to be a fine police officer.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Sounds like someone forgot to take their medications that day,either that or the tinfoil hat is on too tight.

700 hundred ways to kill a man with just his bare hands. Or one way to kill a man by laughter. I nearly choked on my drink reading this

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1beerplease

OP are you also posting this because you are abit scared? do you think there might be a chance of him finding you and you are kinda using this as an insurance in case you get mauled by his hands???

lol no. I would be surprised if he could track me down but not fearful.
I'm a practicing martial artist.
my feet are more deadly than his hands.

I posted it for the laughs that ensued. but also as a quasi-lesson in the psychology of a troll.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nephlim

i've seen that on reddit before. don't worry about it.
edit on 12-6-2012 by Nephlim because: (no reason given)

not worried, thanks for caring about my well-being all, but I wasn't scared of nothin'!

so it's a copy and paste? i've been duped.

new topics

top topics

active topics

join