It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Dispay during the Olympics Games, warns former MoD UFO expert. (6-7-8 August? my date)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
be alot more mysterious and cause a bigger uproar if they put those crop circles in the Olympic soccer fields.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
How can this info reach the masses. It has to be injected somehow into mainstream media for people to be forewarned. But they would probably still stare at it in thier football/reality tv show gaze and not recognized they were being warned and just laugh it off. When this fake war starts i'm going underground

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
My only thinking is...Telling people to look for a specific thing is going to increase the chances that people will be seeing a UFO in every airplane, helicopter and blimp.

Take those threads about people seeing 11:11 everywhere...Every time I read one I start noticing those numbers everywhere...It's the power of suggestion.

Now, I do believe in Aliens and UFO's and I have seen a few myself ( Each of which have been discussed here on ATS)

I just think we should be careful and keep in mind the power of suggestion...If you tell people that they may see UFO's and they better look for them...

How many people do you think will freak out and scream UFO over that plane way off in the distance or that whether balloon or other such things...

What's to stop people from pulling a hoax,knowing that because of Nick Popes Statement, people will be watching the skies?

Maybe I am just over thinking things... But I do fear that the power of suggestion will come into play and in my mind...That will cause me to look at any sightings near the Olympic games with more scrutiny than usual.

<< 1   >>

join