It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Dispay during the Olympics Games, warns former MoD UFO expert. (6-7-8 August? my date)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Keep an eye on the skies for Alien's spaceships during the Olympics Games. UFO expert Nick Pope says massive summer events like the Olympics would be a prime time for an alien encounter.

Nick Pope, who has more than two decades under his belt at the Ministry of Defence, said mass summer events -like the Olympic Games in London - would be a prime time for crafts from otherworlds to present themselves to mankind.

He warned: 'With the summer of mass events we are all on high alert for terrorism. But we must also cast our eyes further afield and be prepared for even the most seemingly unfathomable.''

www.dailymail.co.uk...

An interesting coincidence: Crop Circle 9th June 2012 at Woodborough Hill, Alton Barnes Wiltshire.

edit on 12-6-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I cant stand this man! sorry I had to get that off my chest, thanks for the post

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
we got 2 3 threads on this one buddy.

But i havent seen the video you posted,Interesting.either a stunt to draw attention by pope or they know something we dont.

Either way there will be ufos in the olympics as uavs drones what you call them will be present

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Why would aliens suddenly reveal themselves to us during this particular Olympics when they have never done so during past Games?

Is there something particularly special about these Games?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
So do the aliens get to watch the Olympics for free or do they have to buy tickets too?

I'm really looking forward to the Olympics for the first time in my life coz so many people have predicted so many things for this event. Lets see who's prediction comes through... I shan't be holding my breath though!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but it will not be "aliens" it will be US military black ops projects, to be made to look like aliens were attacking us...

it will be ours, the Elite have been gearing the people up to accept a "world government" in order to "save us" from the threat.

They even admit it in past tense here.. arrogantly.. on page 34

Rockefeller Foundation "Predicts" 13,000 Dead at London 2012 Olympics

www.rockefellerfoundation.org...

and there's been a few other clues out there..

London Olympics 2012 Illuminati Conspiracy? (Full Length)
www.youtube.com...

Check it out, let me know what you think now about London Olympics and staged events..

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SaveAmerica1776

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but it will not be "aliens" it will be US military black ops projects, to be made to look like aliens were attacking us...

I'm sorry to burst your bubble but that is as ridiculous as as the Daily Mail story .
There will be no false flag invasion nor will there be an influx of ET asylum seekers (the Mails favorite subject ) at the Olympic Games ,the security measures are aimed at one thing and one thing only and we all know what that is .

As has been mentioned this non story has been posted several times ..
UFO Expert for UK Ministry of Defense Claims Alien Attack at the Olympic Games in London
Keep an eye on the skies for saucers during the Olympics Games, warns former MoD UFO expert
ufo's at the olympics

It looks like silly season has arrived early this year .

edit on 12-6-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

I'm sorry to burst your bubble but that is as ridiculous as as the Daily Mail story .
There will be no false flag invasion nor will there be an influx of ET asylum seekers (the Mails favorite subject ) at the Olympics Games ,the security measures are aimed at one thing and one thing only and we all know what that is .

As has been mentioned this non story has been posted several times ..
UFO Expert for UK Ministry of Defense Claims Alien Attack at the Olympic Games in London
Keep an eye on the skies for saucers during the Olympics Games, warns former MoD UFO expert
ufo's at the olympics

It looks like silly season has arrived early this year .

edit on 12-6-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

You seem to know history, by all means tell us how it all happens.. and how there's no such thing as staged-events, and ignore the RockefellerFoundation.org document I cited.

This document here talks about the London Olympics in past tense, I think you and it have something in common, you think you can predict the future by saying No. It just makes you look like a denialist.
www.rockefellerfoundation.org...

Well too bad you don't control things. sorry to burst your bubble buddy, but it would be a FAKED alien invasion. Sorry you can't understand such a idea. Not my fault you're in denial.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Ameilia

there is nothing special about these games..i think only because the trend now is ANY big event that millions will be watching this year is the 2012 false flag event, when it passes uneventfully just like the jubilee and the euro soccer and others we can get on with our lives

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

There will be no false flag invasion nor will there be an influx of ET asylum seekers (the Mails favorite subject ) at the Olympics Games ,the security measures are aimed at one thing and one thing only and we all know what that is .

I only wrote that there would be a staged faked alien invasion, because of the OP was thinking it would be "real aliens" I would think there would be a dirty-bomb nuke or something small. I only put out the faked alien invasion because of the poster, and I don't want people being fooled.

There wont be a staged fake alien invasion or staged fake terror-attack or staged nuclear event??

Says who? You? LMAO.

You ignored the document that said there would be, I posted it, maybe you have trouble reading or comprehension.

What is that one thing and one thing only that the security measures are aimed at? Can't wait to hear your response genius.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

I think you and it have something in common, you think you can predict the future by saying No.

OK come back to this thread in a couple of months time and tell me how wrong I was and how you warned of this false flag invasion .

Well too bad you don't control things. sorry to burst your bubble buddy, but it would be a FAKED alien invasion.

It would seem that it is you making predictions , FAKED alien invasion

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

You are lost in a fantasy. Instead of being a prick (as you seem to be). Lets just wait and see who is right.

In the past all of the wild predictions have failed. This will be no different.
edit on 12-6-2012 by Jefferton because: spelling

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Alien spaceships..? What are you guys 5...? A terrorist attack Maybe, but all this other yuhaw needs to be kept in your head or save it for a drunk night with your friends who might or might not slap the sh*t outta you

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
They might as well come while the Olympics are in London. That way our government will provide them with a million pound central London council house rent free and put them on benefits for the rest of their lives.

Hell we'll even build a landing pad for their ship.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
The Olympic Games just like the current european football tournament have very little to do with sport anymore. It is merely a massive moneymaking/advertising/brainwashing oppurtunity to get the public to spend and consume as much as possible.

The proles like a few beers watching the football. Well lets put on a tournament for 3 weeks by the end of it they are drinking every night. All that drinking sure makes you hungry too.

Watch out for Aliens turning up at a major sports event? Why? is that how it happens in the movies?

I am sure there will be lots of activity in the sky at the Olmpics. Its not aliens. Its covert surveillance
edit on 12-6-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I do enjoy crop circle connector.com, for the pictures. But the fact every single comment about each circle differs from the previous comment makes it almost pointless to worry about. You have to choose one of the 10 comments and decide which you like best, because all the others conflict it.

The creators of the formation may have in mind three potentially hazardous asteroids that cross be in June

These esoteric symbols are redolent of the Divinity, fecundity, rebirth and transformation . . .

It is clear to me that the Crop Circle which appeared on the 9th is simply tieing into the previous one on June 2

seems to be telling us that our sun's dark (winged) twin with its associated system of planets and debris is getting closer by the day

In fact it's a mini solar system & companion of our solar system.

The Woodborough Hill formation is a set of budding flowers showing progression of growth.

This formation is a good time stamp and a beautiful manifestation of earth/ Venus energy.

So 7 different interpretations AND this "Olympic" one. I love the phenomena but I feel the interpretations are best left to the individual, tbh. One of them may be right, but it's like having a photo of the moon and there being 7 different viewpoints:

"It's a celestial body"
"It's a piece of cheese"
"It's a giant face"... etc.
edit on 12-6-2012 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
What i found interesting is, just at the start of the first Video you see the stadiumlightningpoles
forming a Triangle..most of you know when you see them where i refer to.
Completely inconspicuous isn''t it?

edit on 12/6/12 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I read the Rockefeller document and it specifically mentions that "these scenarios are not predictions but thoughtful hypotheses that allow us to imagine and then rehearse different strategies for how to be more prepared for the future." It does mention the London olympics as a possible scenario. Yes, it's in the past tense but it's a story scenario about ways to manage the world if this were to happen.

It's a weird document and it's unsettling that it's produced by Rockefeller but I don't think it's a prediction. Bombing is possible at any olympic event, though. We will just have to wait and see.

It's a good find, though. I never knew it existed.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Why would they show themselves now? They obviously can be undetectable to us, why would they give up their advantage? I very much doubt that superior beings to ourselves feel it's advantageous to contact us at this juncture in our evolution. We are rather young, like an unruly teenager. I doubt we have very much to offer in way of value - materially or spiritually.

Humanity is a mess.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join