It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling All The Michigan Folk On ATS. I Need Your Help.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mbernardin

Yes!

I absolutely have noticed more Military helicopters, as well.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Military heli-s almost daily in NWI (near MI border) almost daily now.

This is something we haven't ever experienced before.

Maybe, just maybe, it has to do with POTUS' ever-ending need to be present in Chi-town so frequently as of late (meetings with Axelrod, Emmanuel, fundraising?)

I do know that "Taste of Chicago" is going on now--and the POTUS would rather be in his "hometown" now perhaps?

Why such military presence, I know crime is bad on the South side (close to us), but I can't see Potus targeting his own, so to speak, as a former community organizer in the area. Unless he is trying to change his image? Even then, it would seem he would try to use the PR moment and publicize his new change?!

What's going on?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MrKnoxx

I too heard the booms I was working up near Akron in the thumb installing Dish Network, I was on the customers roof and heard several loud booms that sounded like they come from the bay. I then heard what sounded like a Chinook helicopter but never seen it in the same direction. About ten minutes later I heard another helicopter the opposite direction but never seen it although as loud as it was, it should have been almost over head of me. I was finishing up on the roof and seen a semi box truck come from that direction that the helicopters were and I thought it was odd for a semi to be coming up a dirt road especially in that area. I was climbing down and noticed to black SUV's go through the cross road intersection to where the semi come from.

All in all pretty strange and kind of makes you wonder what is being hidden (or who)!

<< 11  12  13   >>

join