It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The All Seeing Eye & 2012 Link

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Hello,
This is my first thread so please go easy on me. Ok let’s get started, I don’t care if you believe in the whole Mayan 2012 thing or not, but one fact is the same. There will be/is ( +/- 18 years) an alignment, the "galactic alignment” as it is called. Now we all know that the December solstice sun will line up with the Galactic equator. And yes from Earth we see this as an optical illusion.

Now what is it that so many cultures have in common? What is it that we see everywhere? On TV, the internet, and even in magazines? The “All Seeing Eye “ so you ask, WTF does it have to do with 2012 Gunz? Ok glad you asked. When the December solstice sun lines up with the Galactic equator from Earth you see the Sun in front of the Milky way, and it looks just like the “All Seeing Eye “ (well to me it does). So maybe just maybe a lot of the cultures in the past knew something we don’t. Maybe the Mayans knew something we don’t; and maybe just maybe, the Illuminati know as well.

Just a thought I had and wanted to shear. (If I had time and knew how I would link photos).So what do you guys think? Is this old news to you or something to think about?
or
let me know your thoughts.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
This is the first time I've heard this theory. I look forward to seeing it.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by GunzCoty

Why this year? This "alignment" happens every year. This isn't even the closest we come to a true alignment on December 21. That happened in 1998. So why do you think this year is any different?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I did a search for images concerning this so called "galactic alignment" and couldn't find anything that resembled the all seeing eye. So without a picture I can't really relate to that.

Plus, I thought it was well established that this so called "galactic alignment" with the sun, earth, and center of galaxy happened every solstice, unless I'm missing something.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Because this is the one everyone is talking about?
And i think this one has another 100,000( +/- ) year cycle somewhere.
To tell the truth i forgot what made this one different, but this one,that one or the next one is not my point the Earth view of it is.
When you put the Sun in front of the milky way the Sun looks like the eye ball and the milky way looks like the eye socket.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Flowmaster05

The view of the Sun in front of the milky way......... i will try to upload a photo.

It is kinda tilted but um....just tilt your head to the right and maybe you will see it.
edit on 6/11/2012 by GunzCoty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

We're in this position in the galaxy every 26,000 years.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by rtyfx

uploaded a photo above you so you can see what i mean. Hope it helps.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Gentlemen, you have now discovered my secret. The Sun in its proper perspective, only a mechanization of the bigger picture. Welcome to the Wizard Of Oz

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

That's an okay pic but I bet it will look cooler in person.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I'm afraid the only thing you will see when you look up that day is a blue sky with a sun in it (unless it overcast with clouds).

You won't see any Milkyway at all during the day. It needs to be at night, and you need to be away from city lights.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Wouldn't it be sweet if this did happen and on the same day was a solar eclipse... Now that would be something to see...

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I don't know about the rest of you but I think it's time for something cool to happen to the planet.

Maybe this will be it.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Congratulations on your first post. It is an intriguing idea and I have never heard of it before. I do know that in Hinduism, and probably many other belief systems, that the sun and moon are the eyes of god. Perhaps the sun, being the eye, does fit into the greater scheme of these cycles within cycles.

Thanks for the new perspective.

top topics

join