It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enoch Was Right and He's Leaving the Building

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I came here for two reasons. My goal was accomplished. I was formally SuperiorEd. I am now EnochWasRight. My Threads speak the story and path that I came for. My last threads and posts showed me what I needed to see. The link in my thread is the fruit of my labor. See you there.

-Signing Out. But remember.: Know them by their fruit. Be the fruit you choose. Whatever you do, don't be a Nimrod. God is looking for spiritual fruit, not religious nuts. Trust God and seek Jesus. He knows your heart.

John 2

3 Now while he was in Jerusalem at the Passover Festival, many people saw the signs he was performing and believed in his name. 24 But Jesus would not entrust himself to them, for he knew all people. 25 He did not need any testimony about mankind, for he knew what was in each person.

SuperiorEd Threads

EnochWasRight Threads

edit on 11-6-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Thank you for all of your insights, and your threads. I enjoyed reading. May God Bless you brother, and hope to see you in the Kingdom!!!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

edit on 11-6-2012 by ZIPMATT because: imminent disappearance

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

i DON'T GET - YOU LINKED _ MY THREADS ?

His second link is one that shows each member their own threads.

Don't worry -- you don't have a stalker.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

You have sought and found... now here's the thing, it's time to build your house on a rock.

I've posted in many of your threads, as well have you in mine. Interestingly enough, we have never once disagreed, and even came to just about the same conclusion in regards to biblical texts and such. Just about the only person on ATS I can say that about lol. It's been fun.

In regards to building your house on a rock, recognizing the governing pattern, and the law of the prophets... I suggest sticking around. I've hit the point in where you're at, about 3 months ago... that's when I decided to remove the words Jesus and God, and just use what I've learned and the word of God in my approach.

I thought I had a stable house built, very little sand, weathered the storm and such. Then it hit me like a box of rocks... This house was weak, it may have weathered many storms, yet a hurricane could easily topple it. Time to make this thing meteor proof, no talents to demolish it.

So like a blind man, I picked up my hammer and SAW.

Now here's a corny song to wrap it up.

Wow, talk about coincidence...

That was my 20th post, in which I was going to use for creating an introduction thread. Yet, I used it on this thread, and what do you know! It's still an introduction and carried the same sentiment!

meh... may only be interesting to me, but I thought I'd point it out lol.
edit on 11-6-2012 by FractalChaos13242017 because: additional comment

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Enoch was Right and so were a good many of the Sumerian Tablets, and you get to real good dose of the "ABBA" information

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by ZIPMATT

i DON'T GET - YOU LINKED _ MY THREADS ?

His second link is one that shows each member their own threads.

Don't worry -- you don't have a stalker.

I've got more than several of 'em already lol . Did he pull a clever trick then

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

So long, and thanks for all the threads.

If you come back, I hope your first thread be about what your goals were here and how you accomplished them. You kind of left us with a cliff hanger.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I was just reaching the conclusion that you were SuperiorEd yesterday or today. Your insights have been very helpful to me, Mr. McClard. Thank you! Thank you! Your departure is a loss to us here.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Personally I'm tired of it. Post after post, writing it up as if the Bible was here all along or something, and as if the numerous re-translations of an original oral story didn't lose their original meaning.

Pfft.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
Personally I'm tired of it. Post after post, writing it up as if the Bible was here all along or something, and as if the numerous re-translations of an original oral story didn't lose their original meaning.

Pfft.

Translations come from originals. Someday when you're bored look at the "heptadic structure" of the Biblical text, and if your familiar with 101-level probability then do the math.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Thank you for everything.
I love you brother/sister.
edit on 11-6-2012 by deadeyedick because: users have to be signed out to view his links

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
I was just reaching the conclusion that you were SuperiorEd yesterday or today. Your insights have been very helpful to me, Mr. McClard. Thank you! Thank you! Your departure is a loss to us here.

Lol, it only took me 2 threads to figure out it. All that metaphysics and hyperdimensional stuff, no mistaking it.

@Enochwasright, see ya round bro, good reading your posts. May YHWH guide you to those who need him and are the sleepers waiting to awaken.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
I was formally SuperiorEd. I am now EnochWasRight.

I thought your posts seemed familiar somehow…

I came here for two reasons. My goal was accomplished.

But for what reasons did you come here? And what did you accomplish?

My last threads and posts showed me what I needed to see.

What truth did find, in your last few threads? And how was it revealed to you?

Sorry for the direct questions, but I’m real curious as to what you discovered and how you discovered it…

Anyway…

Sad to see you go, there comes a time when everyone must choose their own path, and follow what God intends for them, in their lives.

God speed, on the rest of your journey, may God guide your steps, each and everyday…

God Bless…

- JC

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Thank you for your significant contribution to ATS.

Regardless of whether people agree with your threads or not, you should at the very least be commended for the content of your user contribution, alone.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
See you in the kingdom Enoch, send me an invite to your rewards judgment. God Bless you and guide you son of the Most High.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I'm speechless and sad.

Words can't express how much you'll be missed!

You're a great leader/teacher!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
I'm speechless and sad.

Words can't express how much you'll be missed!

You're a great leader/teacher!

The Holy Spirit is the only Instructor. I am only open to the truth. Here is why I decided not to leave.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I don't understand?

You were banned and then recreated yourself under a new name, and now that you are "found out" you are leaving again? Then 24 hours later you changed your mind, again?

The context of your threads isn't as relevant to your intent and nature being shown here, this "hi and bye, and guess again" coming and going business does sort of alarm me. Sounds very much like you are circumventing the real reason you got banned in the first place. Can anyone elaborate why?

Do you create posts to save others or to save yourself? Is this your "momento" to GOD, your "works"?

I am personally under "Grace" and so I really do not have to prove myself through "works", and I do not believe you do either. I do enjoy "discernment" on many levels, but I am not sure of the intent of the OP at this point. I doubt I will pick up on any more of your threads based on the confusing messages you are sending out to the community. Sorry man! I think this is a form of a Lie on your behalf! Not a good thing to hide so covertly as to get something in return.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

He didnt say any of that. Lol

top topics

<<   2 >>

join