It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enoch Was Right and He's Leaving the Building

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

LOL, so if you would be so bold, spell it out for me because clearly he is "signing out" at the start of this thread, revealing his true self while revealing also "the fruits of my labor", and as I scroll down I see he includes a link to another one of his threads with the title (not the title of that thread) "this is why I am staying".

Good Golly Miss Molly! I cannot read! So Help me here rather than just saying "oh no he didn't" LOL

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I just finished Adam and Eve 1&2 , along with Enoch, and have some more of the Apocrypha to consume. It seems apparent that this was removed to be able to more easily rule over the masses. I get it..... I get ...you... but many won't know what to make of this. I suppose once you 'Know' then frequenting places like this becomes folly. There is so much hatred and all manner of ungodliness, and without knowing any Gospel, nor the Apocrypha, they will stay in darkness as in the Cave of Treasures as when Adam woke to the first day. Bless you on your path to open Man's eyes.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
You understood you now had no choice, knowing what you know, and it began for you here....

"What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs."

There's no turning back now. you can't un-see or un-learn what has been revealed to you. You know, this crazy corrupt Godless world makes sense to me now, and the power that will stop it, and the meshing of all the Gospel.
Jesus is the only salvation. And God will not be mocked. This whole discussion is like the Parables. And understanding ........ well some without their heart in the right place, would not understand. Jesus is the culmination of The Apocrypha, the Old Testament and the New Testament, I can see where satan began and where he will end, and Judgment. Only Christ can save then. It seems I was at a rest stop, and now my journey continues, following after the Lord.

edit on 13-6-2012 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Thank you for all your contributions Enoch, I enjoyed many of your threads. Peace be with you.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I've been reading many of your threads under both names, and if it is true that you are leaving I will surely miss your words. There's a very tough crowd at this site, and you have been both patient and professional.

On a side note, one of your readers posted a song "Carry On My Wayward Son" by Kansas, which I of course listened to. When it ended, I followed the suggestions for about an hour listening to some of the most beautiful songs recorded in my era; and after "Hey Jude" by The Beatles "Let It Be" came up. I thought I would share it with you before you go...

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I wonder why he left? I am saddened. I wondered why I had not seen any of his threads and or posts since late Oct. I see he had a thread in Nov. Really wish I could have read that one... it looks soooo up my ally.

Is there a reason why we still cannot read an ex members thread? Ugh.

I hope he comes back as I will miss him, have been missing him and will continue to miss his insight.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

MamaJ
I wonder why he left? I am saddened. I wondered why I had not seen any of his threads and or posts since late Oct. I see he had a thread in Nov. Really wish I could have read that one... it looks soooo up my ally.

Is there a reason why we still cannot read an ex members thread? Ugh.

I hope he comes back as I will miss him, have been missing him and will continue to miss his insight.

isn't he banned?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join