It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone seen this video? 2012, something is going on!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Whether you think this is Biblical prophecies coming true or the government conducting experiments or both, something is definitely going on!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The video does not really show any thing. You could do the same thing with 1999-2000

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity
The video does not really show any thing. You could do the same thing with 1999-2000

All of these many different incidences at one point in time? I don't know of any time in history where all of these things are happening simultaneously.

But even if that was the case, that all of this stuff happened in 99-2000, that doesn't mean that the government isn't engaging in these things, that they're not up to something.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by shaluach

With the mysterious noise not being GLOBALLY confirmed as whatever and the mysterious BLOOP beneath the OCEANS not being GLOBALLY confirmed all 1 can say is these are interesting times shaluach and to TRUST in YOUR SPIRIT/HEART/FAITH FOR GUIDANCE NO OTHER. This was a well put together compilation of various situations occurring on EA*RTH from EA* to THE COSMOS. I don't wish to cause doom & gloom nor do I know if these are prophecies written within some of the ENLILITE religious books as well as other great books from other EA*RTH groups but somthing seem to be going on, I agree. Nice to see WSHH is up on it, especially since there are many verbal teachers present within those boards who CAN effect the conscious more on a aware/positive level.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Did people really think that bringing a couple thousand NAZIs to the US after WW2 was not going to have consequences?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
to add, smh
***Fukushima***

edit on 6/11/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Regarding the Bloodcoloured river in Beirut that was featured in the clip, I came to think of the following from Revelations;

Revelation 16:4-And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.

Sorry, just couldn't help it.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Lord tell us when will these things be " no man shall know the day nor the hour, but shall know the the signs , when you see them know this , the time is at hand.
7 years it shall be.
the 4 horseman
signs in the heavens and in the sky
the waters.
Yep I would say the time is at hand... are you ready?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Yea.. this video is old... I hate that WSHH put their logo on somebody else's video like they made it -.-

It was about what happened in the first 3 months of 2012.

Original Video

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I really wish the background music and noise would be taken out of the video. I want to watch it but the dramatic extras is giving me a headache.

edit on 11/6/2012 by IAmD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
What's really going on is that people are making videos highlighting natural disasters and such, dubbed to spooky music, implying that 2012 is somehow more special than all the other years.

See you in 2013....

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaluach

All of these many different incidences at one point in time? I don't know of any time in history where all of these things are happening simultaneously.

But even if that was the case, that all of this stuff happened in 99-2000, that doesn't mean that the government isn't engaging in these things, that they're not up to something.

The Government is all ways up to something. A video with natrual disasters and scary music is not going to scare me. The world is much more scarier.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaluach

The Government is all ways up to something. A video with natrual disasters and scary music is not going to scare me. The world is much more scarier.

This is the world. And whatever is happening IS very frightening. Whether it's the coming wrath of the Most High, or it's the government up to their tricks. Something is going on and it's not something to be shrugged off.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I think it's a very interesting video. However, the last couple minutes of the video showing the earth shaking in Japan was not this year. It was a clip of video from the 9.0 quake in Japan March 11, 2011. Just had to point that out.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl
I think it's a very interesting video. However, the last couple minutes of the video showing the earth shaking in Japan was not this year. It was a clip of video from the 9.0 quake in Japan March 11, 2011. Just had to point that out.

Thanks, Texasgirl!

top topics

join