It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S.S. Enterprise of June 8th 2012 Possible False Flag

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
For what reason they prolong this cover-up of a "false flag" event I don't know.
The timing as in the possible alse flag of 9/11 has to be even more precise then the event of 11 years ago. For so many believe the event of 9/11 was a false flag.

TPTB dare not let themselves be compromised with this possibility of being accused again. People are, I hope more wide awake then what they were in 2001. We're definately more suspicious, especially those of us on ATS. Iho is behind these attacks some say the Government, others say the Illuminati, who many of course say is the same thing.

But this time unlike the U.S.S. Cole the media are as usual silent when talking would be needed. If you could get the straight truth from them. So, here's the story what do you think?

Investment Watch

Hormuz Attack Story June 8th, 2012Facebook and Twitter came alive yesterday when a man in New Hampshire posted a message on his wall describing what sailors’ assigned to the USS Enterprise had told their families about an event they witnessed. These family members spread the word amongst their close friends and family relating that their spouses had witnessed an attack by jets – of unknown origin. There was immediate word that injuries were inflicted, possibly a death.

The event has been called a ‘false flag’, denied by many, yet verified by many more. You decide, only time will tell.

Stand Up America

Commander, U. S. Navy Forces Central Command Public Affairs

edit on 10-6-2012 by 1loserel2 because: change

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

What is the point of a covered up false flag?

It is a contradiction in terms.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
They have been rattling swords at Iran for so long why would they cover this up and not use it for an excuse to attack Iran?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
patience, syria has to be toppled first.

or else thousands of iranian, russian and chinese backed soldiers would pour into israel if total war were to break out now.

well, that's what i believe their military strategy is.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
There was nothing that happened to the Enterprise except that a sailor was found dead in his bunk. But it became that they were attacked and sinking. There was no false flag, or cover up. She'll be home in a few months, damage free, and decomissioned next year.
edit on 6/10/2012 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
maybe

just maybe

twitter is not a reliable source

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Kinda defeats the purpose of a false flag if no one knows it happened...

Just sayin

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
something happened
will we ever know exactly what that was..i doubt it

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

That was my exact thought as I clicked on this thread and I am glad that you voiced it.

If some faction of the government were to attempt a false flag one would think they wouldn't half ass it so badly that they would need to cover it up. And if I recall correctly it is not currently one of the optimal times to start a war. The best times are apparently when there is a new moon for maximally limited visibility, so a false flag attack on the USS Enterprise on June 8 would not be properly timed.

I think also that too many people are cognizant of the idea of a false flag on the Enterprise for it to go over well; so much that it would be axed as an operable plan.
edit on 10-6-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
One person did die on board, but had nothing to do with an attack. Sorry to all you peeps that were hoping it was more than this.

But on a more positive note, this HAS provided for many laughs and jokes for those of us that work closely with the USN. Kudos to whoever started up this BS rumor, it did a good job of breaking up the monotony.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Why would TPTB cover up an attack on USS Enterprise?

This ship is about to be decommissioned, so I guess if you were going to shoot up any ship it would be one that you're about to add to the scrap heap anyway, but it still doesn't make any sense !

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlausibleDeniability
Kinda defeats the purpose of a false flag if no one knows it happened...

Just sayin

It is possible, especially given our current state of mind over our ridiculousness, that a "false flag" could be utilized within an organization without an outward revealing of the event. This way there are no officers or enlisted who suddenly "wake up" and decide to not carry through with their training. How else can you motivate a wholesome person into slaughtering innocents? Convince them they are under attack I suppose. It is an avenue that I would not put past our Generales/Comrades.

top topics

join