It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFO Expert for UK Ministry of Defense Claims Alien Attack at the Olympic Games in London"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Yes indeed because the best attacks are the ones you announce ahead of time so that your opponent has time to prepare a defense .
Snap, those aliens are idiots.
edit on 10-6-2012 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
AGENDA 21
FOUNDATION
OLYMPICS
ROCKEFELLER
Bilderberg 2012

libertytactics.com...

TextA 2010 Rockefeller Foundation document entitled “Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development” outlines a scenario which results in the death of 13,000 during the 2012 Olympics.

www.jfintel.com...

edit on 10-6-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BenTFH

Like this kind of revalation would not cause fear in and of itself. No need for an invasion. Any presence would be construed as a threat to us . Thats truly the world we live in.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MeesterB
Omg the possibility of an alien invasion at the Olympics? I'm gonna make sure and watch now.

See? Perfect marketing ploy.

While possible, not probable since a ton of people will be expecting it. Not the masses, but all the conspiracy nuts will have their ear to the ground so to say.

Right because the olympics and the athletes themselves would not be enough of a draw. They get watched every two years and they've never needed outside help to get viewers.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup

Originally posted by BenTFH
The original statement is that UFO's may 'reveal themselves' to us during the 2012 games. No mention of an invasion.
Please stop fear mongering.

I'm sorry if I frightened you. I mean if the MOD frightened you.

Thats former MOD.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

'The Alien Invasion War Plan (AIWP) provides space shuttles, lasers and directed – energy weapons in “defense against alien ships in orbit.” '

above snippet from www.activistpost.com...

what about those gaining foothold on the ground? how about giving every uk citizen a hand cannon just in case. i'd like two possibly three. one for spares.
is this the best worst-case scenario thay have i wonder?
how about they all appear at the same time at all key infrastructure assets,military and governmental concerns?
that's assuming they are on an invasion against humanity.
the article mentions reptillian type so i guess thermals and a move to the artic-circle are in order.
f.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by fakedirt

I personally believe that if they were going to invade - Why wait till now? There's been sightings since ancient times surely they would have invaded before we acquired nuclear technology?

It would have been much easier if we could only brandish a few clubs or cannon balls.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Hi.

Quite interesting.

Sure hope anything like never happens.

I don't think we'd stand a chance with them having far superiror technology.
They could just flip a switch and fry out everything,add a plague that could wipe us out also,we might not even see it coming,could be a slow process.
With the size of our galaxy and trillions of planets,I'm sure it has happened.
Some ET's might not have a home, and after time became motherships who need to gas up on ripe lush planets.

Not much we could do.

And on the day of the olympic games?
Interesting,,if ET's wanted to be noticed,it would be a good place and time to do so.
Many countries and news crews there.(1000x's better than a superbowl/world cup)

I myself do beleive we are being visited by ET's daily on our planet.

I think species need to be carefull also visiting another planet,say mars had life and jungles and humanoid type life that was almost 95% of what we looked looked like.
We both could be deadly to each other,such as the common flue to pathogens,,harmless bacteria could be deadly.( plagues and bacteria can mutate).

Not much more I can say here,,smile.

M

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

I don't care at all about the athletes or the games or the pageantry or any of that crap. I assume there are many like myself that don't care, but if there is some big, otherworldly event going to happen then I assume those that don't care will pay more attention.

Regardless, this is coming from a UFO person so it's obviously not the main Olympic advertising group.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MollyMN

Yes there are many considerations to make - I think a good way round the bacteria thing would be to use our so called Leaders to test if humans would be infected - afterall, they do represent the people - don't they?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Smile.

Thats funny...

Star for making me laugh.

M

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I have prediction about the Olympics...Bolt will win the 100m and Powell will get the silver :-)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Why would they wait for the olympics to attack?

It makes no sense at all. I do hope that if aliens are observing us, that they are more evolved than us in the compassion department.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by quedup

Yes indeed because the best attacks are the ones you announce ahead of time so that your opponent has time to prepare a defense .
Snap, those aliens are idiots.
edit on 10-6-2012 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

Yeah all this sounds more like human behaviour. (not that I have any idea how any alien race would behave
)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Well as sure as hell the Olympics will be full of aliens, that's official. What's not official is Nick Pope speculating a scenario, and not claiming anything in his now unofficial capacity. If everybody wants to scaremonger about 2012 and the "End of the world" hungry aliens from outer space are probably very low on the extinction cause listings.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Nick Pope hasn't worked for the MOD since the 2006. He used to run the MOD UFO desk but it was closed in 94. Now he's just another one on the conference circuit peddling his books etc.

I would be wary of anyone's claims who makes their living out of the UFO subject. There's always another book around the corner.

This could also be viral as Wikipedia says he promotes science fiction films for production companies.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
There is a thread on this very page asking why we get ridiculed so easily. Then there are threads like this. Go figure. Anyone who thinks that this nonsense is worth posting here is a part of the problem, not the solution. If your goal is to makes us look bad, your doing a bang up job of it!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
reply to post by fakedirt

I personally believe that if they were going to invade - Why wait till now? There's been sightings since ancient times surely they would have invaded before we acquired nuclear technology?

It would have been much easier if we could only brandish a few clubs or cannon balls.

any sunday morning or bank holiday would do the trick in the uk. hangovers and car boot sales could leave us wide open!

the fear list was communists, then terrorists and now alien gatecrashers. i remember reading a few articles stating this order of global and now incoming bogeymen.

f.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

then there's this China Commercial that shows interesting things here.. explosions...

2012 London Olympics(Illuminati Chinese Commercial)
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Wow, is this Nick Pope officially selling out? Seems it to me, if it's legit.
edit on 12-6-2012 by markymint because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join